Major K. Rampus Intel Folders - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Major K. Rampus Intel Folders

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    4500 none received. Drop rate is not fixed.

Post Count
    1500 energy and 3 folders. Playing on iPhone. What kind of device are you on that you are not getting any?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bradleyk View Post
    1500 energy and 3 folders. Playing on iPhone. What kind of device are you on that you are not getting any?
    Ipad and ipod touch

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Cool The 'THING' is dead

This is just an MW recurring nightmare guys. You'll all wake up in a minute.

But really everyone take a breath. CJ said they fixed the 'THING'.

Apparently it was the 'THINGS' fault for no drops.

Now they are dropping - That's been confirmed here and I'm really encouraged at the report from the faction of 49 @ 3,000 energy each had 3 drop for a total of 147,000 energy. So they do drop....the THING is dead, now let's all be pleased.
    Last edited by Ysae Kaeps ASU; 01-20-2014 at 04:47 PM.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    At this rate, the one Level 30 boss my faction summons is gonna be dead meat!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    The drop rate won't improve until closer to the launch of the event. Less folders out there means more sales on gold for buying these folders. Business.

Consistent Contributor Cannibalpaul's Avatar
    Post Count
    1 drop out of 3300k

Lurker
    Post Count

Rampus folders

I use 2 devices. 5200 energies used no folders. 2200 used on second device only 1 folders. 44 members in my faction 5 total folders. Thanks for fixen the problem. Yeah right

Articulate Author camper killer's Avatar
    Post Count
    3600 energy and not a 1 dropped.....nothing fixed..... other than this game.

pay pay pay your Gree masters.

Japan needs your cash.
    Just a little ole friend with a hockey mask and my lucky machete!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Grim69 View Post
    Maybe they will give some out again. Ahh one can wish for such a thing.
    I've read through page 4 (post #39) at the time of this wirtting. I hope, based on the drop rates I've calculated, that there will be a large number of initial freebies like the first raid boss event. The drop rates I've caclulated are far, Far, FAR too extreme to be the only source of folders. I have complaints with Gree, but before we condemn them to eternal damnation, let's see how it plays out. If the only folders available come from the aforementioned drop rates, I'll be the fiirst on the bandwagon of damnation. I'll even dedicate some of my own business excess web space for expression if this one is shut down (and if anyone else has the technical skills to help). Note this message and PM me if folders are ONLY received through missions and not granted at event start.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Guys a bar of gold a piece isn't asking too much. If everyone in your faction donates 200, that's plenty to finish. You are getting a million in stats. Why you whining about folder drop rates? As an added bonus, you aren't getting XP for raiding and doing missions just to collect folders.

Post Count
    3000 got 5 folders
    💥3rd Marine Division - Force Recon ACCEPTING NEW MEMBERS!
    💥Faction # 273486805💥
    +35% infantry defense 💥 +35% ground defense 💥 +30% air defense 💥 +35% building defense. 💥 -30% health regen. 💥 +25% sea defense. 💥 +25% building output. 💥 +20% infantry attack. 💥 +15% ground attack. 💥 +10% air attack. 💥+5% sea attack. 💥 -5% causality rate. 💥+26 guild increase

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DTA-HOG View Post
    Guys a bar of gold a piece isn't asking too much. If everyone in your faction donates 200, that's plenty to finish. You are getting a million in stats. Why you whining about folder drop rates? As an added bonus, you aren't getting XP for raiding and doing missions just to collect folders.
    Yeah, right. Nice try Gree. But, you can't change consumer behaviour with deception. You may bend it a little. But, those of us with experience know a business model that won't work when we see it. Hog, nice try.

Lurker
    Post Count

Drop rate

I spent 24,500 energy (across my various armies) and got just 4 folders. At this rate, our faction will last a good 30 minutes before we have to stop the raid boss event.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DTA-HOG View Post

so who is going to donate the 200 gold to each player?