Major K. Rampus Intel Folders - Page 7

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Major K. Rampus Intel Folders

Post Count
    over 8000 energy zero folders. I will not buy one of them with gold!

Post Count
    no more freebie raid boss and farming units is what they mean on the drop rate lol
    Retired to free playing

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    We fixed the thing that made them not drop at all...

why do we have stamina cj? if we cant get a folder from raiding/attacking .....and there is no fvf....and we can't trigger the raid boss because he is gone now.....all we can do is steal fake money.....once iph is up to 2 million per hour there isn't much need for that either....

2 accounts main 2300 energy = 1 folder
    2nd account 5400 energy = 1 folder

7700 energy for 2 folders......this cant possibly be the same rate as KA or CC events is it?......it already takes gold to get past 33/36 on prestige using the same epic boss as last time.....im sure the boss is stronger than last time just because it always is......if you think the 50 man faction I am in will buy folders with gold for an event that takes additional gold to finish the development team is smoking crack.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DTA-HOG View Post
    Seriously bro... Do you expect a million in stats for free? This ain't angry birds. Where have you been the last few months? 200 gold for 200 folders to get you a million in stats is about the best deal you are gonna get around here.
    Of course I don't expect anything for free, bro. But have you done the math? Do you really believe 200 gold will get you a million in stats? Based on the number of folders per boss x the number of bosses x the cost per folder. No it's not Angry Birds. But it's also not a membership in Augusta National

Post Count
    3500 energy for 1 folder

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I understand the idea of making it difficult to collect enough folders. It would encourage gold spending to buy them. But it should be possible to collect enough folder with lots of activity. I see no way to collect the amount necessary without buying them. That just creates resentment and anger in the community. Please fix the drop rate.

I need to be able to collect 10-15 per day to contribute my share to my faction. At this drop rate I will do about 3 per day. That is when using 100% of my energy during the LTQ. This is not a fair drop rate. Have a rate that is possible to achieve the needed folders. There will still be members buying them rather than spending the time and xp.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Can anyone confirm a folder dropping from anything other than the current ltq missions?... say via fight .. raid.. non ltq missions?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Folder and Concrete Drop Rates

Why even have a raid boss event, if it will be impossible to do. The drop rates on bricks and folders need to be examined. Something is out of balance. If you are going to leave the drop rate the same, at least adjust the cost to trigger bosses and purchase fortifications. Just my opinion. Thanks

Post Count
    Slow but dropping.
    Free Players Unite - The West Pacific FID 545/891/324

Blackadder - 140/662/589

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    8000 and 3 folders.

Post Count
    15000 and only 1
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/theeclectic/...loves-cake-sm4

Derek of iDelph

iDelph faction code: 792-952-652

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiko Matsing View Post
    Its much easier to watch a video. 1video is 1 intel folder :-)
    If your iOS you can watch more videos, but if your unlucky to be on Droid (which i am) 1-3 per day is the norm (even logging in and out makes no difference)

Post Count
    In CC I got 3 for 1200. In MW it was 0 for 1600. The drop rate is terrible in MW and I see no difference between now and Chile, even though CJ assures us it is fixed... I think they need to look at the code again!

Both my accounts have 1 and they are 8 of 15 map event. Anyone know when they drop. The 2 intel folders dropped at different targets.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    and 4800 and only 1 !