Major K. Rampus Intel Folders - Page 14

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Major K. Rampus Intel Folders

Banned
    Post Count

No point using capital letters Paul Wall. Nor getting angry at gree. Im frustrated to but have self control over anger. Take a chill pill paul wall and relax. Let gree do what they gotta do without hindering them. A squeaky wheel gets the most oil. But it gets annoy listning to negative whinging people all the time.

Post Count
    Collected total of 30 through ltq and prepping maps due to no ltq info up . Not good enough

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I hope they intend to give out 100 folders again. This is ridiculous.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I think it's fair to say that this event is a joke. At least on Crime City they give us about 2 weeks usually to collect uzis (used to summon bosses- basically intel folders). I believe on CC we've had an extra 2 days to collect them and there won't be a raid boss for at least another 2 days on there

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Asto View Post
    I think it's fair to say that this event is a joke. At least on Crime City they give us about 2 weeks usually to collect uzis (used to summon bosses- basically intel folders). I believe on CC we've had an extra 2 days to collect them and there won't be a raid boss for at least another 2 days on there
    though i started this thread, i have to disagree in that Point. there has been enough time - if the drop rate would have been better
    Bobar

ID 760-288-736

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Didn't get a very good drop rate during the ltq. But since the case event started, I've got nothing. No folders at all.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    About 25k energy. I dont even bother keeping track of how much energy I have used any more. So far I have 4 folders.

I quit spending money on gold a while back. Greed won't sucker me into spending more money. I don't care if I make it to the top or not at this point. I have spent some time in a top 50 faction thats good enough for me. Now I'm just here for the friendships.

Post Count
    I am in over 6k energy today with zero folders. Thanks for the fix!!

Post Count
    In KA you get orbs which are exactly the same as intel folders. They currently have a LTQ type mission going and you get orbs after killing nearly every mob. In fact you get 2 of them. You guys need to bring over the KA developers to MW and teach them how to fix this pathetic drop rate or give us all at least 100 free folders again.
    Faction ID: 969 784 353 Top 250 Faction
    Bonuses improving all the time! Recruiting now!

Two accounts 4200 energy each one got a folder the other did not ,so basically 8400 energy one folder

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Exclamation Played ALL day for 2days, 2 accounts - ZERO FOLDERS in 2 DAYS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bobar View Post
    Gree told us to fix the poor drop rate. I'd like to check that. Tell us your experience. How many did you gain? I just spent 3300 energie on 'Counter the Insurgents' and got: none. A teammate got at least two for 3000 energie...

Really fixed?
    They did not fix the drop rate! I haven't seen a folder drop in two days and I play all day on a main and a mini. Where are the folders?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I used 9600 energy this am on 2 accounts and got 0...ZERO. But I'm up to 78 crates on one and 102 on the other. I have no problem SUPPLEMENTING my faction by buying folders so we can finish. But we used 6k folders last time and we only have around 500. And that's w 8 of us finishing the LTQ!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DTA-HOG View Post
    Guys a bar of gold a piece isn't asking too much. If everyone in your faction donates 200, that's plenty to finish. You are getting a million in stats. Why you whining about folder drop rates? As an added bonus, you aren't getting XP for raiding and doing missions just to collect folders.
    Because not every player can afford to spend money endlessly on this game. Sure 200 gold isn't that much, but that is for 1 event. It is the totality of the cycle and the endless need for gold that frustrates many players. Even though I said I never would when I started this game I have become a gold player. But it seems at the rate it is going you will have to become a gold program member to buy enough gold to keep up with the stat inflation, some players just want to play this game for fun, not as a reason to get a second job to support it.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by KOREK View Post
    First 30000 energy 1 folder. Once LTQ over Switched to lower maps and Multi Cell Commander in Dictator's Compound giving 10%+ folders drop . Crates drop from this dude is close to 100% (iOS)
    10% drop rate for intel folders at 779 XP! No thanks.

Banned
    Post Count
    It's become a vicious cycle I am not spending my money on gold for a game thats broken most of the time with poor support.
    This means that I am not finishing most events meaning I am not getting top prizes meaning I am getting weaker evry event by comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by chiefkeo View Post
    Because not every player can afford to spend money endlessly on this game. Sure 200 gold isn't that much, but that is for 1 event. It is the totality of the cycle and the endless need for gold that frustrates many players. Even though I said I never would when I started this game I have become a gold player. But it seems at the rate it is going you will have to become a gold program member to buy enough gold to keep up with the stat inflation, some players just want to play this game for fun, not as a reason to get a second job to support it.