Major K. Rampus Intel Folders - Page 15

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Major K. Rampus Intel Folders

Lurker
    Post Count
    I'm not a programmer but would it be so hard to get a folder instead of a sorry????????

Post Count
    It is crazy. They knew about the absurd drop rate last time too
    7th Special Forces
    711-015-467

Bonus:
    Infantry Def: 7/7 Att: 6/7
    Ground Def: 7/7 Att: 4/7
    Air Def: 7/7 Att 3/7
    Sea Def: 5/7 Att 2/7
    Income: 4/7
    Health Regen: 7/7
    Casualty: 1/7
    Guild size: 54

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Over 6000 energy on 3 maps, no folders

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Dictators compound insurgent coordinator 1 case every 2 attacks not folders

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    The disappointing thing is that despite the mods taking the time to answer all of our comments on "our letter" and seemingly advising that they would be more forth coming, things haven't changed.

The only response we have had was CJ telling us that I bug was fixed to allow the intel folders to drop.. A lot of us had hoped that, at least the customer relation levels would have risen.. A mass number of us have been watching to see how Gree would behave within the current weeks and there does not appear to be a sufficient change to the issues that are being raised by the customers

Lurker
    Post Count

Angry

Funny thing is when ltq started i got 12 pretty fast than they FIXED IT now i get 0 blowing all my energy constantly they just expect us to buy 6000+ folders for them to make money

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    waited way more than a fair amount of time for even a response saying 'this bad rate is what we want the rate to be' and we cant even get that. so much for communication when even a 23 page post cant get an answer.... good god

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Could a mod please answer the customers regarding this issue?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by RetiredAndHappy View Post
    Could a mod please answer the customers regarding this issue?
    I think it's pretty clear that they have been ignoring this thread for several days and are not going to respond. Just get ready to spend gold to buy folders.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    why the hell would u spend any energy when clearly there is a problem and gree will just have to give us all folders again. only make u lvl up and have **** stats for lvl in war

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Here is my take on the Intel Folder drop rate. CJ you can comment either way on this but this is really starting to get me angry with this game and GREE as a whole!

I have the same issue where I and many in the faction are busting our backsides off with this Intel Folder issue for the Raid Boss. So far, we have only gotten 191 for our back breaking work!!!!!!! What I see is the Drop Rate has been reduced drastically and GREE "may" have fixed one/several issues with the Folders. But the whole push I see here is they have added the option to buy Folder for 10 Gold at a time. Its GREEdy way of adding and rigging something to exploit the means of generating yet more money to their bottom line. While the cost is low, it is however a money generating means event to increase the revenue. While 100 folders were given to everyone in the first Raid Boss event in MW, it is a classic case of "dangle a carrot in front of a mule and get it to follow".

CJ and Admins, please don't take this the wrong way. But everything about the game just seems to be focused on revenue. At some point, this thinking will eventually be GREE's downfall. To improve a game does not mean that you have to code something into it to generate revenue.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    As of now, our team has collected 190 folders. Given that last time our team used over 4,000 folders, 190 means nothing relevant. I've stopped trying. Im not going to incur several thousand XP for to add a drop in a bucket. If they don't give us a starting balance this time, it will be a clear sign management's strategic direction is to eventually become 100% pay to play. That will be the tipping point for me. I'll use up the two vaults of gold I have on-hand and see if I can still enjoy the game as a free player. The enjoyment likely wont last long. Exerting so much time and effort only to lose relative ground is a fun killer.

I'm hopeful, we'll get a starting balance of folders again. Perhaps I'm naive. Or perhaps, I'm in the denial stage of the grief (GREEf) cycle that maybe it's time to nuke my base and move on with my life. Bad drop rates (intel folders, and concrete), failure to communicate with customers (especially after promising to do better), glitches and errors, failing to meet timelines (new LTE building and the statement that Epic Boss will be included this cycle but nothing updated yet), and a total indifference to customer base. These are all indicators of poorly managed company. Where do you draw the line?

Are we getting folders or not? A simple yes or no would be better than what we know now. Maybe it's being kept secret for some unknown reason. Maybe they just don't care enough to answer customer questions. Either way it doesn't encourage me to continue patronizing a company. Any company.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Gree we now have over 25,500 views of this thread and no reply. Can we please have some reply from a mod as to what is going on this is a major issue for your players.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    hyper active mostly free some gold high level players faction of 50 .......638 folders......the new guys and small guys have no chance to do this event at all without gree intervention......that much is obvious.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    This is such a bad drop rate it won't hurt if they change the drop rate those of us who don't buy gold won't only the ones that have bought gold before will buy some but as a faction you need a little more than 6k our team of 50 only has 500 and lots where bought with tap joy gold etc come on gree this is a free to play game how are we supposed to play this free game that requires money to play an event with your friends.