Major K. Rampus Intel Folders - Page 16

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast

Thread: Major K. Rampus Intel Folders

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Haven't been in the forum a few days, but I see nothing has changed. Here is my latest beef with the drop rate, and I'm curious if anyone else has commented about this. XP. I've been blasting away to the tune of about 10-20k energy a day between my three accounts for only a few folders. And then it hit me...I'm killing myself to grab a few scraps for the faction......but at the cost of a butt ton of XP and leveling. Sooooooooo not worth it. Last event was a lot of fun and was looking forward to the next one, but I just told my faction leader that I'm not spending ANY gold on folders. Too bad too, b/c I spent a fair bit last time above the gifted amt to try and complete it.

Post Count
    I supposed there is always a silver lining in every cloud. While the faction war is skewed towards small super faction, this folder events favors large groupings. where more members means more folders. More ppl can be rewarded with shared folders.

MSDientu.com chuyên điện thoại trung quốc, vertu trung quốc, mobiado trung quốc, iphone trung quốc

Phòng P801 Số 22 Tổ 18 Phường Láng Thượng Quận Đống Đa - Hà Nội.
    Kinh Doanh : C.Mùi 0978.722.604 - 0934458197
    MSDientu.com chuyên điện thoại trung quốc, vertu trung quốc, mobiado trung quốc, iphone trung quốc

Phòng P801 Số 22 Tổ 18 Phường Láng Thượng Quận Đống Đa - Hà Nội.
    Kinh Doanh : C.Mùi 0978.722.604 - 0934458197

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mangkali View Post
    I supposed there is always a silver lining in every cloud. While the faction war is skewed towards small super faction, this folder events favors large groupings. where more members means more folders. More ppl can be rewarded with shared folders.
    That's not going to change anything, the streak factions will all go back to their main for this event like they do for btbs, and fltqs. Then break back into streak factions for war. Speaking of fltqs, we haven't had one in quite a while

Post Count
    I got 28 folders... About 10k energy. I think before the event gree will give every member of faction 100 folders like they did last time.

Consistent Contributor Farticus's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by xXSAVAGEXx- View Post
    I got 28 folders... About 10k energy. I think before the event gree will give every member of faction 100 folders like they did last time.
    I think they will give something but I think it will be less than 100

Consistent Contributor CTRC(SW) UMBRA's Avatar
    Post Count
    When compared to other GREE games that have Raid Boss (equivalent) events, the drop rate for the Intel Folders is extremely low! The problem I see is the other game titles have about 5-6 LTQ events on average leading up to a Raid Boss which helps teams earn enough "Summon items". In my experience with the other GREE titles, the teams collect about 2000+ "summon items" before the Raid Boss.

Why is there similarities in different GREE games, yet SO different in events like Raid Boss?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Maybe got the order of events screwed up?

I wonder if they might've mixed up the order of events. Possibly intending on having the other two LTQ's before the raid boss event? Just speculating...

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I haven't had a folder drop in 48hrs and I've been doing missions in natural gas facility

Android 0 Ios Lucky

Since the rugged case has started I have had zero drops on my Android.I have raided,attacked, done maps & ****d and pillige with no success. People within my factions has had drops only with Ios. Hopefully Gree will compensate tomorrow like last time.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Angry I rec'd more folders & crates BEFORE Gree "fixed" the drop rate! How is that right?

I have received like one folder in 2-3 days! I received more folders BEFORE they fixed the drop rate! There is nothing okay about this. I also have not been able to get crates very easily, only slightly more than folders. I spent at least 2500 energy trying for a crate, plus I have leveled up 2-3 times just trying for crates! What gives?

Banned
    Post Count
    3 days, 40,000 energy and 4 folders. 4. That's right 4.

Greediculous

Post Count
    4500 energy for 2 folders.

Banned
    Post Count
    It's a pay to play game now, they have increased the raid boss health and also increased how many folders you need to summon a boss, why do you think the drop rate of folders is so sh1t ?

Post Count
    100 levels here we come
    Special Elite
    Soldiers
    -=(F3AR U Mad)=-
    *-=(F3AR U Mad)=- think of it as a brand that can kick
    the s×%t out of the next one