Major K. Rampus Intel Folders

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Major K. Rampus Intel Folders

Hybrid View

Post Count

Major K. Rampus Intel Folders

Gree told us to fix the poor drop rate. I'd like to check that. Tell us your experience. How many did you gain? I just spent 3300 energie on 'Counter the Insurgents' and got: none. A teammate got at least two for 3000 energie...

Really fixed?
    Bobar

ID 760-288-736

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    3800.....got 1 folder. Gonna be a long event.....

We fixed the thing that made them not drop at all...

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    Seriously? This is your answer? Wow. Just wow. You're truly a great liaison to the playerbase.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by warrends View Post
    Seriously? This is your answer? Wow. Just wow. You're truly a great liaison to the playerbase.
    I was thinking the same thing. 3500 energy. No folders.
    MW Name: Bigus
    "I have a wife, you know. You know what she's called? She's called... 'Incontinentia'... Incontinentia Buttocks"

Alpha NPI Legacy

Post Count
    This is what you come up with lol. You should have just kept quiet , would have looked a lot smarter if u did.
    Gargamel lvl40 2m/2m
    Madison Lvl 59 7m/6m

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    CJ, when will you learn to listen, analyze the situation and respond with a thought of how your response will be taken by your customers? Seriously this is getting old. You are getting a report from customers that the boss event will turn into another nightmare and your response is: we fixed the THING you all don't know what you are talking about. Maybe you fixed the THING but not the thing that people are reporting the problem with.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    the drop rate is not happening right, we should be getting folders in this LTQ event but I have not collected even one. in CC no problems now, so why can't the MW folks get it right?

Lurker
    Post Count
    Not entirely true, i spent my full 6,880 + 3,500 approx this morning + 100 gold which is 5,000 more energy totalling 15,380 and i still have no intel folders received!! or in other words im half way through level 14/15 and have no folders received yet..thats a lot of energy for nothing!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

why do we have stamina cj? if we cant get a folder from raiding/attacking .....and there is no fvf....and we can't trigger the raid boss because he is gone now.....all we can do is steal fake money.....once iph is up to 2 million per hour there isn't much need for that either....

2 accounts main 2300 energy = 1 folder
    2nd account 5400 energy = 1 folder

7700 energy for 2 folders......this cant possibly be the same rate as KA or CC events is it?......it already takes gold to get past 33/36 on prestige using the same epic boss as last time.....im sure the boss is stronger than last time just because it always is......if you think the 50 man faction I am in will buy folders with gold for an event that takes additional gold to finish the development team is smoking crack.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    can we confirm that folders will/can drop from normal game play.. not just from current ltq missions...thank you...

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Not dropping from raids/attacks either

In addition to the folders being extremely slow to drop from the LTQ, I haven't gotten a single one from pvp. According to the first event, they were supposed to. Has this changed?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Snibes View Post
    In addition to the folders being extremely slow to drop from the LTQ, I haven't gotten a single one from pvp. According to the first event, they were supposed to. Has this changed?
    This is not accurate. On CC and in the first MW raid boss, they only dropped via missions. Never from raids/attacks. Has this changed?

Lurker
    Post Count
    So, what is the drop rate supposed to be?

It appears we have been given 216 hours to collect folders before this Raid Boss event starts on 1/29. I have used 30 hours of standard regen time for total of 0 folders. Even if I had received "1" in this timeframe I would only be able to eek out 7 or 10 on a stretch. Is this the purported fix? A 0.02% drop rate!!! How is this supposed to work even for a maxed out faction, but especially assuming an event requirement of 5-7k. By now I would have a dozen or so crates in that sort of event. Will folders be dropping instead of crates?

Help us to understand MODs.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    CJ, it is not fixed! I have spent 9000 energy for two folders? does that sound like they have corrected the problem?