Page 1 of 2 12 Last

(iOS) War 8 graphs

This war's Runic armor was far more useful than last war's Chromatic, and the numbers showed it. Highest top ten cutoff yet (notice the light grey dotted line showing the Santa war's cutoff), with a nail-biting finish! This time, Konoha lost the game of musical chairs by a mere quarter-million points.

IGN: Theorycrafter (level 250+)
    Proud member of The Rainbow Room, even though the guild has moved on.
    Part of the Rainbow Coalition

Thank you Beth! Exciting war!!! yeay

Beth I love you.
    KoF Currently Recruiting!

Knights of Flame, (lvl 75 iOS) guild is looking for new members.

10% to all bonuses. Strong community.
    20k guild war point minimum.
    2 epics and full castle required.
    Fool's Fight: 35th
    World's End War: 47th
    War of Destitution: 13th
    War of the Enchantress: 24th

message eljayk on line to apply
    or message me here

As always, thank you BethMo from all of the spreadsheet nerds like myself!
    MQ: Furball Turner (level 131)= scruffy-looking nerf-herder

K&D: Sir MattyCakes (level 100+) of the CENTURIONS

Woo Hoo! I've always wanted to be in one of these graphs. Pulling out our first top 10 at #2 is pretty exciting. And MTF, bringing the heat as well. I was biting my nails at the end there. Thought RP was going to catch them for their #3 spot. Was also sorry to see Kon knocked out... Kaos really made a strong push right at the end. The last hour was a good one to watch the leader boards on.

Thanks for the Graphs BethMo - you and cafe keep things interesting here on the forums
    Zyntree Lvl 100+ (iOS)
    Guildwar Observer - retired
    The Red Phoenix- a Black Medal Guild.

it kinda looks like Rainbow could have just stopped at that 18M mark and still would have won. makes ya think about all those gems you could have saved for the next war. ;]

Rose and Beth the most helpful people's in this forum ^_^
    Thanks for everything
    the best guild ever UNTOUCHABLE
    T1 every weak, T3 when we slack.
    Touch for life.

Konoha got caught thinking they had a comfortable margin. Amazing that they were third less than 8 hours before finish and ended up 11th.

The strategy of saving gems for a massive final battle for a million points (or more) looks like it was followed by everyone but Konoha (who tacked on apx 350K). RP almost caught 2nd from 9th. Scary how unpredictable that kind of finish is for everyone but RR. You need at least a million cushion to be comfortable you won't be caught on the last battle. Konoha had 500k cushion going into the last fight and 800k cushion going into the penultimate fight.

I'd like to know if they matched another top 10 guild. If you didn't catch an easy guild on the last fight or two and didn't get the win bonus, it had to be devastating.

The amazing thing is that there seems to always be at least 11 guilds in contention. If there were one less it would've been under 10 million. How does that keep happening?
    Last edited by The Pale Rider; 01-21-2014 at 07:48 AM.
    iOS GUILD: THE PALE RIDERS
    LVL: 75 (maxed bonuses)
    GW1: 59 GW2: 75 GW3: 56 GW4: 79 GW5: 70 GW6: 71 GW7: 35 GW8: 45, GW9: 46, GW10: 34, GW11: 91 GW12: 21, GW13: 35, GW14: 25, GW15: 16, GW16: 46 GW17: 20, GW18: 32, GW19: 30! 3 Guild Alliance for Armor Wars - 5th Silver Chromatic (FTB), 5th Arclite Shroud.

From what I understand Konoha matched Centurions on the last fight (someone correct me if I'm wrong).
    IGN: TemplateRR
    Line: Template
    Guild: RR

We matched cents yes correct. We knew we didn't have a comfortable lead on the last few hours. Scored 300k last battle but it wasn't enough to get the win. Unlucky match for our last battle but, someone has to get 11th place. It was a fun war and very exciting to watch the last 6 hrs.

Quote Originally Posted by Bshappell View Post
    We matched cents yes correct. We knew we didn't have a comfortable lead on the last few hours. Scored 300k last battle but it wasn't enough to get the win. Unlucky match for our last battle but, someone has to get 11th place. It was a fun war and very exciting to watch the last 6 hrs.
    Absolutely. Classy comments Bshappell. That last battle with Cent must've been epic. Everyone rotating armors like crazy knowing a win might make the difference. Kind of the opposite of almost every other fight in a GW. Care to share some details? Was it close? Kudos to u2 for fighting it out and not stripping.
    iOS GUILD: THE PALE RIDERS
    LVL: 75 (maxed bonuses)
    GW1: 59 GW2: 75 GW3: 56 GW4: 79 GW5: 70 GW6: 71 GW7: 35 GW8: 45, GW9: 46, GW10: 34, GW11: 91 GW12: 21, GW13: 35, GW14: 25, GW15: 16, GW16: 46 GW17: 20, GW18: 32, GW19: 30! 3 Guild Alliance for Armor Wars - 5th Silver Chromatic (FTB), 5th Arclite Shroud.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah 101 View Post
    Rose and Beth the most helpful people's in this forum ^_^
    Thanks for everything
    Add my name to this list plz.

Quote Originally Posted by sxespanky View Post
    it kinda looks like Rainbow could have just stopped at that 18M mark and still would have won. makes ya think about all those gems you could have saved for the next war. ;]
    They say this every war. My response is why do you think we've been #1 every armor war. It's all mentality & none of you seem to have it.

Quote Originally Posted by sxespanky View Post
    Sad to see your so naive as to think that we actually have a limit on gems. We enjoy playing the game. That's why we just keep on scoring. You should worried that we cruise to 23m points. In fact, it "makes ya think" what we could do if we actually tried.
    Line ID: taylor93usa
    Username: TayloRR
    RR

Maxed armors: Santa+, Druid+, Beastmaster+, Northerner+(x2), Moontide+(x2), Tect, Blazebourne, Forgestone, Soulshard, Aegis of the Sky Majesty(x2), Beastmaster(x2), Aegis of the Dragon+, Witch Robes+ alot more I'm to lazy to list.

Working in progress: Nothing.

We were a simply out manned in the battle tht mattered most our primetime is sgt. And it was 6am sgt. Course I could blame it on leechers but every guild has their fair share of leechers so that would be unfair for us to make that as the excuse of why we got 11th.