+++ black ops +++ 50 wins & streak ++++ top ranks

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: +++ black ops +++ 50 wins & streak ++++ top ranks

Consistent Contributor [JAG] Ryan's Avatar
    Post Count

+++ black ops +++ 50 wins & streak ++++ top ranks

Hi Guys

After some time Black Ops is opening the doors again.

If you want to get the 50 wins and the streak join us now. We have reached the streak many times and still ranked in T25/T50/T100 depending on the team and aim.

For Wars we have different splinter groups with different stat levels and different aims in terms of rank.
    Between the wars we finish most events together in one of our Main Guilds.

We require high stats and high activity. Also you should be ready to score at least 100k+ CP in wars.

Enter our interview room for further questions.

Be Proud and Fight with Honour - Black Ops.
    Ryan
    Fun in Black

Allways looking for good and active players.
    Add me on Kakao. My id is RyanJAG

Post Count
    Bumping up. Come on over and get the streak!

Lurker
    Post Count

Fr Ali Guild recruiting

Fr Ali Guild recruiting 26 members. We have all bonuses. With very little requirements 15,000 war points min and activity in guild events. If you are in a 20 member guild and are tired of not getting the bigger rewards we will take your entire guild on board. If you are a founder and tired of working hard to get top 700 bring your guild our way. We have ranked top 75 but mostly top 100 with 50% activity. Our guild cut alot of dead weight and is under new leadership. So please come join us for the friendship and bigger guild rewards. Our. GG is well above 7mill986-523-177Or contact me for any questions 122-863-241

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike3117a View Post
    Fr Ali Guild recruiting 26 members. We have all bonuses. With very little requirements 15,000 war points min and activity in guild events. If you are in a 20 member guild and are tired of not getting the bigger rewards we will take your entire guild on board. If you are a founder and tired of working hard to get top 700 bring your guild our way. We have ranked top 75 but mostly top 100 with 50% activity. Our guild cut alot of dead weight and is under new leadership. So please come join us for the friendship and bigger guild rewards. Our. GG is well above 7mill986-523-177Or contact me for any questions 122-863-241
    Thanks for bumping us up, as well as every other guild that has an actual recruiting post. Hope to see you guys in war so we can all say thanks.
    Last edited by Dredd JAG; 01-23-2014 at 06:29 PM. Reason: original reply not rude enough

Post Count
    Agreed Dredd. Lol

Consistent Contributor [JAG] Ryan's Avatar
    Post Count
    Last chance to go for the streak.

We will close the teams on Wednesday. If you want the streak and are ready to put up whats needed, enter our interview room on groupme now.

See ya
    Ryan
    Fun in Black

Allways looking for good and active players.
    Add me on Kakao. My id is RyanJAG

Post Count
    (MTU) Masters of the Universe is recruiting!!

We are a top 750 guild with 14 spots open. All we are looking for is daily ACTIVE players so if your stats are low but you're active we will gladly welcome you and help you build your stats. There are no mandatory donation amounts but you are expected to donate whatever you can spare to better the guild. Our invite code is 105-177-346

Bonuses:

Casualty Rate: -10%
    Upgrade Cost: -23%
    Building Upgrade Time: -23%
    Guild Member Increase: +12