Page 4 of 15 First ... 2345614 ... Last

And the reason you didn't get matched it because everyone else already started their last battle. You didn't get matched most likely because no one else declared after you. It was one of our main points not to wait to long for that reason.

Quote Originally Posted by drygores View Post
    Please file anything you can against war inc. Just so they can prove they got this legit. Ide love to see your faces when NOTHING happens to them.

These guys deserve mad credit for jumping into top 10 as some of the first new guilds to have the balls to even try. Not being hated on by sore losers.

You summed it up perfectly WTG US and WAR INC all deserve mad mas credit and haters gonna hate lol dont be mad losers
    Guild: KNIGHTS OF FURYANS (Co-Founder)
    FURYAN GUILD SENT

Interested in joining KNIGHTS OF FURYANS ..Message me via Line or Sadjhir0. and apply.

IGN: FURY KIWI
    Line: carliejane

FURYANS: FEAR NO MAN!!!

You guys need to stop comparing this war to the last two wars, the last two were complete jokes and a lot of people opted to not participate because of the terrible prizes and because it was just after the holidays and everyone was spent therefore it meant low scores for Top 10.

Seriosly? It's so funny to read posts about WAR Inc cheating, lol. I understand that BBT are angry now on us and on Gree, spend a lot of money and don't get almost nothing it's annoying. You just need to understand that it always will be new guild in top10 and you will be in top25 sometimes. You beat us in all battles this war and you got a lot of points, but we also beat a lot of anothers guilds. Just understand that we was good prepared for this war and we had a targer to be in top10 and we did it, just for fun. So relax and stop thinking that we are cheaters

Best regards,
    One of WAR Inc

Quote Originally Posted by drygores View Post
    Please file anything you can against war inc. Just so they can prove they got this legit. Ide love to see your faces when NOTHING happens to them.

These guys deserve mad credit for jumping into top 10 as some of the first new guilds to have the balls to even try. Not being hated on by sore losers.
    I'm sorry, but you're wrong Kris. They are not sore losers. BBT is an upstanding guild full of cream crop players. This problem stems from confusion of rewards.

They simply don't understand the value and versatility of Armor of the Wolf+. It's really a nice armor and the high DEF makes it a perfect armor for farming, or even the perfect starter to an arena lineup. All while having the coveted earth/fire elements.

Totally worth the 10 million war point price tag.
    Are you serious about KnD and an active player? Tired of not receiving war epics after spending your hard earned gems? If so, contact me with any inquires about joining one of the original top 10 guilds on Android.

Line ID: daveo2

Ridiclious

War Incorporated are not cheaters actually there completely opposite. They have been working for a long time to put together a guild for a run at top ten. they have a alliance with 5 to 10 other guilds and put the top spenders of those guilds into war inc. and if you think its crazy on how many points everyone got then war inc aren't the only cheaters every top ten guild scored just as many points. and isn't boosting a form of cheating as well theres been top ten guilds who did this this war. I have evidence BBT. please take the defeat like the champs you have been in the pastand just realize someone else spent more then you.

Crying because you missed top 10 is ridiculous. You got out spent. Just because you used to be top 5 all the time doesn't mean it will stay like that forever. Get over it. Be ready for next war or don't play. Dk had no problems.

Loving the attention

Thank you to all those who are hating on WAR Incorporated. Loving the attention guys! Keep it on going with the baddies thread about us cheating. I'm guessing adding in visa account and google play cards is cheating? To all you butthurt guilds out there. Go ahead and hate us because in the end who's top10? WAR Incorporated and Unicorn Stampede! Suck it losers. All GREE really cares about is money going in their bank than you whiny kids crying.

Just because you're "the top 5" or "the best" doesnt mean there isn't someone out there thats better. Just because a guild with 40 members of random guilds came together doesnt mean their cheating. You got beat fair an square. Took 40 members and lots of gems just like everyone else. Just remember there is ALWAYS someone out there better than you. Cheers to all with the new epic. I know im enjoying it

Lol I love how like 10 people from WAR just made accounts to defend themselves.
    IGN: FL TAD
    Level: 132
    Guild: The Fat Lards

Dragonforge: Frigid Soulgard (84)

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)

Quote Originally Posted by bosskiller View Post
    And people made accounts from bbt to complain. You ruined your post count!

Quote Originally Posted by knightsanddraggings View Post
    And people made accounts from bbt to complain. You ruined your post count!
    lol. What was wrong with it?

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)

True

But just like you said boss killer that when you fought us that you seen ppl with names has gm of shiz gm of bm I think its unfair to us and I believe we have a right to defend ourselves. We took top spenders of 5 or 10 guilds and combined them into one not cheating just smart thinking

Like all the several times in the past before Defensiveness = Guilty.

Quote Originally Posted by warrior1991 View Post
    But just like you said boss killer that when you fought us that you seen ppl with names has gm of shiz gm of bm I think its unfair to us and I believe we have a right to defend ourselves. We took top spenders of 5 or 10 guilds and combined them into one not cheating just smart thinking
    ik you have a right. And I am not accusing you of cheating, there isnt really a reason to assume that. I just think it is funny.