Page 3 of 15 First 1234513 ... Last

Quote Originally Posted by holygrale View Post
    The regular top 10s fought for all 3 spirit armors, even though they had the previous, yet the new comers had no desire to aquire even 1, but I'm sure the lack of effort had NOTHING to do with glitches being unavailable

And yes it is completely a supply and demand thing......

The supply of free gems has driven the demand for this epic very high

It's the same thing we see every time a new glitch is discovered, people deny using it, people campeign against it, BUT there HAS NEVER BEEN, a glitch that wasn't directly backed by increased war numbers. So there's no reason to expect diffrent this time around, and as it has happened EVERY TIME in the past, once the smoke clears, it'll be common knowledge that the pattern remains, and gree will make a half a$$ attempt to save face (ie fix the glitch w/o much punishment)
    The 3 most coveted epic types were fire earth, fire water, and earth wind. The two wars you are using as an example, PEOPLE WANTED THE ARMOR!!! People in top 10 guilds dont spend hours of their life farming gems like this. They farm them by working!!! If this guild war was a mono fire war, then I guarantee you the scores would be much lower.

Cmon now.... the fire/water war was the war of Titanium backup. It took 7m for bronze in that war. Suddenly its up to 10m and you expect us to believe gamers saved their money/gems for 3 months? Knock knock, real world.

Fact: nobody was banned over Titanium backups.
    Fact: nobody will be banned this time around either.
    Fact: GREE made their money. Whatever it was this time around that sparked the points surge, it also sparked a surge in spending when legit tries to keep up. "Nothing to see here, move along."
    Retired: Heisenberg (Android)
    Maxed Armor: Sky Majesty +, Beastmaster +, Blazeborne+, Moontide+, Kerstman, Arborsteel, Blazeborne, Maelstrom Irons, Tectonic, Bronze Chromatic, Druidic, Sandstorm

I'm not really sure who I should quote here, so I just won't quote anyone. I've posted something similar in the other chat regarding this, but the debate still seems lively over here, so I'll add my experience and two cents in this one as well.

The Red Phoenix, recently become Phoenix Knights Alliance with the merger of our closest ally and killer top 25 guild Rise a Knight (previous top 10 place guild during FB war ftw), has been working towards this for a very long time, and I don't mean constantly glitching all over the place. We have been planning, taking gem commitments, talking with other guilds who would want to join us and gathering support for the right timing. All of those elements came into place for this war, and the fact that this is a killer epic surely sparked our own enthusiasm. The desire to be top 10 has been in our guild for a very long time.

Right before the last fusion boost war we took on another guild as well, or the spending part of it anyway. So our new numbers and current 2nd place status has come from the merging of spenders from many guilds into a consolidated force, not the constant couch clicking of what seems like would take a million hours to get anywhere. Personally, I have not, do not, will not ever glitch. I saved my gems from the 40% sale, arena winning and video watching / offer completing / app downloading.

Almost certainly there are people in the top 10 who do this, but almost equally as certainly its not as widespread as many would make it out to be, nor as influential in top 10 scoring as those would have us believe. Without any ability to collect data on this (because who is going to admit it), all arguments on this topic are speculative, so we can rant and rave till blue in the face and still get nowhere. If GREE were to fix this, we would have our answer. Right lol. Anyway - my two cents on the subject.
    Zyntree Lvl 100+ (iOS)
    Guildwar Observer - retired
    The Red Phoenix- a Black Medal Guild.

They'll (gree) fix it, they're just quiet on it. Next war point values will normalize and it'll be business as usual.
    Retired: Heisenberg (Android)
    Maxed Armor: Sky Majesty +, Beastmaster +, Blazeborne+, Moontide+, Kerstman, Arborsteel, Blazeborne, Maelstrom Irons, Tectonic, Bronze Chromatic, Druidic, Sandstorm

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Spock View Post
    Agree... the Enuch's glitch did not cause this..... This reasoning makes much more sense....a number of top 25 guilds combined also to try for top ten in iOS. Think of the airline industry.... I really doubt that only the RR knew about this glitch before...
    RR found out about this glitch 2-3 min before I made the thread about it. We are always the last to find out about these things.

Exclamation KnD - War Of Conjure - Android - UNFAIR RESULTS + CHEATING

Hello,

I play Knights & Dragons on Android. I am a member of BondBeyondTime / Death Knights. We are always and have always been a Top 5 guild. This war was abnormally high with guilds that have never made top 10 before in the top 10, they normally struggle to achieve Top 100. I know for a fact, and I know Gree knows about the bind account / Gem glitch. There are guilds who have cheated using a glitch which is against the rules anyway, and basically it is theft. I personally have spent over $1200 with Gree on this war ALONE. My guild mates the same. We are very heavy supporters of the game. We have never not had a Top 5 Finish. We were in position 5 with 1:30:00 left, we wrapped up our war with 1:15:00 left in the war. We declared war for one last battle that would of ensured us a better finish, It said war declared for 15 minutes and failed to find us a match.(screwed us) I know another guild who declared at 1:10:00 and it gave them a match right away. THAT'S NOT RIGHT EITHER Because of all the guilds abusing the glitches and getting free gems which is wrong, cheating and abnormal glitches going on it cost myself and my guild-mates over $5000.00 USD we are legit hardcore players. and I personally spent over 7000 Gems on the war, my war score was 600,000 Wp. We got cheated out of the epic armor between all the cheaters and your system not matching us for whatever reason we got 10th place taken from us because it would not find a match for us and the cheating, glitches and not being matched properly.we are all highly upset, on the verge of quitting Knights and Dragons which will be a huge income loss for you. Like I said something is wrong here, and This needs to be fixed. You know there is something not right here, you need to fix it, and compensate the players who got screwed because of this with either the Epic armor we worked extra hard and paid so much to get, OR give us our gems back, AND you need to take appropriate action against the cheaters. Is this how you want to treat your customers who keep your game running? This is a very serious issue. There are 40 of us who are awaiting a response from you.

Dk2 AsirusX

Quote Originally Posted by Snowyspyke View Post
    It's it so hard to believe that a group of players got fed up with the same people reaping all the benefits over and over so they bought the gems and pushed their way up to get a taste? Not very. I'd be willing to bet it happens more from now on. Sorry top ten. You had a good run but it's over.
    True story

Exclamation KnD - War Of Conjure - Android - UNFAIR RESULTS + CHEATING

Dear Gree,
    I would like to point out the serious failure on your part that took place during this guild war. As a member of BondBeyondTime and a larger spender I feel that we were completely ripped off. I urge you to look into the binding gem glitch that occurred, Eunuchorn has posted a thread about this in the forums which can be found here:

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...account-glitch

There were guilds that had never been near top ten such as War Incorporated and Team France who suddenly have enough gems to make over 10 million points, which in my opinion is reason enough for investigation at least. My other complaint is that before the last hour, BondBeyondTime declared war with at least one hour and fifteen minutes before the end of the war. However we did not get a match in that time and because of it we were just sitting ducks, waiting to be picked off at the last minute and be dropped into 11th spot. Fifteen minutes without a match at the most important point of the war!! That's just not acceptable! Our guild of forty members have each put incredible amounts of time and effort, not to mention put a lot of money towards you guys and this is the way we are treated?? I would also like to point out that another top 15 guild declared war with 1 hour and 10 minutes before the end of war and were matched, further highlighting how ridiculous and unfair this mistake is. I believe that we were completely screwed over and should be compensated in some way, if not then at least investigate what has gone on during the war.
    From a very unhappy customer

Why are you guys posting here instead of flooding Gree's customer support with these complaints?
    If you all spent the sums AsirusX detailed in his post I'm sure 40 complaints mail will achieve a lot more than a couple forum posts.
    IGN: HHM Bulldog
    Level: 130+
    guild: Holy Hot Mess, proud member of the REBEL Alliance (android)
    line id: lonestarlight

Lmao stop hating on war inc. They Are not cheaters. Just because you lost to them does not make them cheaters. How do I know? This is an alliance of US. Just like your an alliance to dk. Suck it up you got beat.

Quote Originally Posted by Lonestar Light View Post
    Why are you guys posting here instead of flooding Gree's customer support with these complaints?
    If you all spent the sums AsirusX detailed in his post I'm sure 40 complaints mail will achieve a lot more than a couple forum posts.
    Both are being done

Quote Originally Posted by Eunuchorn View Post
    RR found out about this glitch 2-3 min before I made the thread about it. We are always the last to find out about these things.
    I actually believe you because if you understood the glitch u would realize that it could not impact these results... Works just like gem mining now... When you bind to a "new " device u get an initial bump in gems as it treats your account as a first time account...after that it works like it currently does... So I take my VPN and swap countries then watch the videos and collect takes an hour to cycle through. If u are lucky you will get 20 gems probably less. Now bind to another device and go through the same motion. After an hour u will get 20 gems or less. Then wait 24 hours and do it again.... The only way this would do anything gem wise would be if u had an unlimited supply of new devices and unlimited time.

My home guild has known about this for months we are mostly kids and college students F2P and we are 260 in iOS war right now...this is not even a glitch but just comprehension of how the marketing works..

Those complaining have all invented an issue because you don't want to give credit to the guilds like "RED PHOENIX" that are doing well.. This is about player consolidation... to get cheap EPICS.

Quote Originally Posted by drygores View Post
    Lmao stop hating on war inc. They Are not cheaters. Just because you lost to them does not make them cheaters. How do I know? This is an alliance of US. Just like your an alliance to dk. Suck it up you got beat.
    I never said that they cheated. It's just that with such a random arrival on the scene it should at least cause enough concern to be investigated.

Please file anything you can against war inc. Just so they can prove they got this legit. Ide love to see your faces when NOTHING happens to them.

These guys deserve mad credit for jumping into top 10 as some of the first new guilds to have the balls to even try. Not being hated on by sore losers.

Quote Originally Posted by TEEDE View Post
    Dear Gree,
    I would like to point out the serious failure on your part that took place during this guild war. As a member of BondBeyondTime and a larger spender I feel that we were completely ripped off. I urge you to look into the binding gem glitch that occurred, Eunuchorn has posted a thread about this in the forums which can be found here:

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...account-glitch

There were guilds that had never been near top ten such as War Incorporated and Team France who suddenly have enough gems to make over 10 million points, which in my opinion is reason enough for investigation at least. My other complaint is that before the last hour, BondBeyondTime declared war with at least one hour and fifteen minutes before the end of the war. However we did not get a match in that time and because of it we were just sitting ducks, waiting to be picked off at the last minute and be dropped into 11th spot. Fifteen minutes without a match at the most important point of the war!! That's just not acceptable! Our guild of forty members have each put incredible amounts of time and effort, not to mention put a lot of money towards you guys and this is the way we are treated?? I would also like to point out that another top 15 guild declared war with 1 hour and 10 minutes before the end of war and were matched, further highlighting how ridiculous and unfair this mistake is. I believe that we were completely screwed over and should be compensated in some way, if not then at least investigate what has gone on during the war.
    From a very unhappy customer
    How many other BBT members are going to come and post the exact same content here? Also, by the way, Team France has been in the top 10 for the past couple wars. War INC has been saving their gems. Take this as a lesson to you. Always declare with 20 minutes.