Page 15 of 15 First ... 5131415

Quote Originally Posted by Otis View Post
    I'm not in a top guild by any means. But I do play on android and it seems the top guild is always winning by 3 million plus. Is it really possible that every person that knows how to exploit or glitch the game is in the one guild? Then does that make the rest of us idiots?
    Nobody said that DK hacks. They just spend a buttload of cash. Like $500 a war.
    IGN: FL TAD
    Level: 132
    Guild: The Fat Lards

Dragonforge: Frigid Soulgard (84)

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)

Quote Originally Posted by bosskiller View Post
    Nobody said that DK hacks. They just spend a buttload of cash. Like $500 a war.
    Not really, most spend like $200-$300, and there are like 10 or so that spend over $500 each.

DK uses the magic visa hack!

Lol. if DK hacks every war and GREE does nothing about it. That makes GREE look really dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Otis View Post
    I'm not in a top guild by any means. But I do play on android and it seems the top guild is always winning by 3 million plus. Is it really possible that every person that knows how to exploit or glitch the game is in the one guild? Then does that make the rest of us idiots?
    *Face Palm* Could it just be that a bunch of wealthy individuals are in one guild together?

Quote Originally Posted by infliction View Post
    Yes, as part of the top guild on Android, we get to choose who we get paired with. On top of that, we can order members from other guilds to use only 1 knight. It's part of the benefits of being #1.

Next you'll be whining about how unfair it is for our members to have more time than yours or more gems or faster devices or prettier wives.

*facepalm*
    Don't take this as me defending sxespanky, but you're bragging about having to use stripping on android? LoL!

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost of the Eunuchorn View Post
    Don't take this as me defending sxespanky, but you're bragging about having to use stripping on android? LoL!
    I think the sarcasm went over your head... :/