Page 11 of 15 First ... 910111213 ... Last
    Lol lou seems to have a lot to hide, so much that he cant even think clear anymore. 400 points average is impossible let alone 600+ ive seen and the "weird" thing is that it only happens in top10 guilds...
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

It's a visual glitch in the game that fails to count the battle wins/losses. The scores remain correct, but for some reason, part way through the war, the game stopped counting the wins/losses (see example below). Basically, all the battles after the first 10 hours were wiped out by the game, but our scores remained intact. Unless of course you want to go the conspiracy route and pretend that DK didn't got to war for the first 10 hours and then decided to score almost 6 million points in 1 battle.

Anyhow, as you can see, there's a glitch in the game, but at least the scores remain unaffected. In DK, we track scores after every battle and watch the progression of each player, so we know that the scores were not impacted by this bug. Just the wins/losses.

VisualGlitch.jpg

And for the record, 400 points per battle (on average) is impossible on Android. I believe 360 points is the maximum and unless you frenzy the entire war, 400 is impossible. So for anyone trying to defend 400 point averages... please stop, you're embarrassing yourself. It's glitched and hopefully they fix it soon, but in the mean time, at least we can be thankful that scores are not impacted by this bug.

Quote Originally Posted by infliction View Post
    It's a visual glitch in the game that fails to count the battle wins/losses. The scores remain correct, but for some reason, part way through the war, the game stopped counting the wins/losses (see example below). Basically, all the battles after the first 10 hours were wiped out by the game, but our scores remained intact. Unless of course you want to go the conspiracy route and pretend that DK didn't got to war for the first 10 hours and then decided to score almost 6 million points in 1 battle.

Anyhow, as you can see, there's a glitch in the game, but at least the scores remain unaffected. In DK, we track scores after every battle and watch the progression of each player, so we know that the scores were not impacted by this bug. Just the wins/losses.

VisualGlitch.jpg
    tnx infliction. i was about to type this up again. visual glitch as stated a few pages back...
    hence you can't simply divide total points by total wins.
    IGN: BROS SeptimX
    Level: 2**
    Guild: Brotherhood of Steel

Quote Originally Posted by Kangaroeland View Post
    Lol lou seems to have a lot to hide, so much that he cant even think clear anymore. 400 points average is impossible let alone 600+ ive seen and the "weird" thing is that it only happens in top10 guilds...
    it only happens in top 10 because we have alot of movement in top10.. vs 5000th who had 1 battle... can't really compare if they had the visual glitch now can we?...

yes, i am hiding my google wallet bills from my wife.

VisualGlitch.jpg
    i love how your picture shows that you guys get paired up with some one with only one man. MEAL! how many times ive seen that? oh.. never... my guild has never seen that.

And for the record, 400 points per battle (on average) is impossible on Android. I believe 360 points is the maximum and unless you frenzy the entire war, 400 is impossible. So for anyone trying to defend 400 point averages... please stop, you're embarrassing yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lou 1xxx View Post
    hence the point of needing to actually in the guild and LINE chat and see how the group and individual progresses in that hour of battle...

you claiming that 400 points average as impossible numbers is quite wrong calculation.
    you dividing total war points by total wins and coming up with 400 average is wrong.
    as you didn't see the whole picture, didn't know how it happened, and how the points added up per battle.
    So anything else you want to explain to us? Im not pointing fingers but please stop making yourself look like an idiot and start adressing real issues.

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

visual glitch? or your reading skills impaired? read the whole thread, the game is filled with visual glitches...

67779.jpg

here, pick these up.

Quote Originally Posted by Lou 1xxx View Post
    67779.jpg

here, pick these up.
    Bugs in this game? That's not possible. This game is flawless.

I know but your explaining is so... difficult to gasp so i didnt get you were pointing out its visual glitches. Visual glitches only happening in top guilds tho. And ofc so many glitches, who cares as long as we have a war and new chest every 5-7 days

Quote Originally Posted by sxespanky View Post
    i love how your picture shows that you guys get paired up with some one with only one man. MEAL! how many times ive seen that? oh.. never... my guild has never seen that.
    Yes, as part of the top guild on Android, we get to choose who we get paired with. On top of that, we can order members from other guilds to use only 1 knight. It's part of the benefits of being #1.

Next you'll be whining about how unfair it is for our members to have more time than yours or more gems or faster devices or prettier wives.

*facepalm*

Wink

Yes, as part of the top guild on Android, we get to choose who we get paired with. On top of that, we can order members from other guilds to use only 1 knight. It's part of the benefits of being #1.

Next you'll be whining about how unfair it is for our members to have more time than yours or more gems or faster devices or prettier wives.

*facepalm*
    truly, the perks of being top 10.

I heard you can also force your opponents GM to wear fusion boost armors if you put in enough gems? Please confirm/deny

Quote Originally Posted by Kangaroeland View Post
    <snip>
    Visual glitches only happening in top guilds tho.
    <snip>
    Visual glitches "happens only" in top guilds because Butthurt Syndrome "happened only" to those that didn't make the Top10 :P
    IGN: HHM Bulldog
    Level: 130+
    guild: Holy Hot Mess, proud member of the REBEL Alliance (android)
    line id: lonestarlight