Page 2 of 15 First 123412 ... Last

Quote Originally Posted by miss carlie View Post
    Well I must say magic visa cheat really??? Wth thats bull and as for new guilds getting top 10 hell yea we did it first run ans no glitching or cheating there....
    Magic visa cheat means buying gems....

(Insert derogatory remark here)

Didn't you idiots notice That this is the Trend Guild wars Were starting to head into before Christmas Hit us? Spending SLOWED to a severe halt around the holidays.

Holidays being over = More spending

Idc... Unicorn Stampede is still top 10 HOORAY FOR UNICORNS!

And I was WAR INC's First personal Cheerleader... So i am QUITE HAPPY THEY ARE TOP 10. I HAVE BEEN CHEERING FOR THEM THIS WHOLE WAR!

thi công sơn bả hãy đến DVN công ty chúng tôi chuyên thi công sơn bả, trang trí nội thất, ngoại thất với giá cả hợp lý nhất. hãy gọi cho dvn.vn chúng tôi để được giá tốt nhất 0916930381

Quote Originally Posted by nhulanto166 View Post
    thi công sơn bả hãy đến DVN công ty chúng tôi chuyên thi công sơn bả, trang trí nội thất, ngoại thất với giá cả hợp lý nhất. hãy gọi cho dvn.vn chúng tôi để được giá tốt nhất 0916930381
    My sentiments exactly
    Level 160+

Maxed Armors: Tectonic (x2), Blazeborne, North, Arborsteel(x2), Blaztestone, Santa, Druidic, Runic, Cyclone, Hellfire, Snowstorm, Arcane, Sol, Centurion.

Line ID: bluntman57

Idk what is going on but points have doubled on android and ive seen screens of players in top 10 guilds scoring 600+ points average per fight... We really wanted this epic but quite quickly gave up due to the points rising 4-5 million over last wars score
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

Quote Originally Posted by Kcimz00 View Post
    Didn't you idiots notice That this is the Trend Guild wars Were starting to head into before Christmas Hit us? Spending SLOWED to a severe halt around the holidays.

The last spike/fluctuation in the required points for top 10, was just before xmas, and directly corrilated with a glitch. Glitch fixed after war, and points normalized in the 2 wars.

Quote Originally Posted by Kcimz00 View Post

The last spike/fluctuation in the required points for top 10, was just before xmas, and directly corrilated with a glitch. Glitch fixed after war, and points normalized in the next 2 wars.

Quote Originally Posted by holygrale View Post
    The last spike/fluctuation in the required p. nts for top 10, was just before xas, and directly corrilated with a glitch. Glitch fixed after war, and points normalized in the next 2 wars.
    You're assuming the 11 teams that dropped 7+ mil war points on Android cheated. The cutoff for top ten has been steadily going up and every guild that could dropped major cash for that very desireable water/fire epic. One month later people are doing the same as many have waited a long time for an earth epic.

Quote Originally Posted by Harbear View Post
    You're assuming the 11 teams that dropped 7+ mil war points on Android cheated. The cutoff for top ten has been steadily going up and every guild that could dropped major cash for that very desireable water/fire epic. One month later people are doing the same as many have waited a long time for an earth epic.
    So the demand for 2 specific armors coincidentally correlates with the existence of a glitch that we should "assume" no one is using, even though the numbers AND history supports the Theory of glitching???

Seems legit

Quote Originally Posted by holygrale View Post
    So the demand for 2 specific armors coincidentally correlates with the existence of a glitch that we should "assume" no one is using, even though the numbers AND history supports the Theory of glitching???

Seems legit
    I guess you're right...The 15 teams pushing for those epics all used a hack. The 40% gem sales and everyone drooling over the fire/water and earth/fire combos have nothing to do with it. The back to back wars during the holdiays for a repeated element(kerstman) and that amazing starmetal armor that was weaker than the legendary+ armor released just before are the true scores of what wars will be like. Or maybe you are thinking even further back where we had 3 epic wars for a spirit armor? I don't know about you, but I was REALLY hoping for a fourth epic war for that element!
    Last edited by Harbear; 01-20-2014 at 07:29 AM.

I guess you're right...The 15 teams pushing for those epics all used a hack. The 40% gem sales and everyone drooling over the fire/water and earth/fire combos have nothing to do with it. The repeated spirts armors, repeated elements for kerstman and that amazing starmetal armor that was weaker than the legendary+ armor released just before are the true scores of what wars will be like.

Not every top 15 guild uses bugs or glitches to have their wins on. I seriously spend 200 on this already....

I guess you're right...The 15 teams pushing for those epics all used a hack. The 40% gem sales and everyone drooling over the fire/water and earth/fire combos have nothing to do with it. The back to back wars during the holdiays for a repeated element(kerstman) and that amazing starmetal armor that was weaker than the legendary+ armor released just before are the true scores of what wars will be like. Or maybe you are thinking even further back where we had 3 epic wars for a spirit armor? I don't know about you, but I was REALLY hoping for a fourth epic war for that element!
    Agree... the Enuch's glitch did not cause this..... This reasoning makes much more sense....a number of top 25 guilds combined also to try for top ten in iOS. Think of the airline industry.... I really doubt that only the RR knew about this glitch before...

The regular top 10s fought for all 3 spirit armors, even though they had the previous, yet the new comers had no desire to aquire even 1, but I'm sure the lack of effort had NOTHING to do with glitches being unavailable

And yes it is completely a supply and demand thing......

The supply of free gems has driven the demand for this epic very high

It's the same thing we see every time a new glitch is discovered, people deny using it, people campeign against it, BUT there HAS NEVER BEEN, a glitch that wasn't directly backed by increased war numbers. So there's no reason to expect diffrent this time around, and as it has happened EVERY TIME in the past, once the smoke clears, it'll be common knowledge that the pattern remains, and gree will make a half a$$ attempt to save face (ie fix the glitch w/o much punishment)
    Last edited by holygrale; 01-20-2014 at 08:34 AM.

While fighting WAR Inc., I noticed that a lot of them have names like Shizz GM. It seems a bunch of top 25 guilds combined for this war to get top 10.
    IGN: FL TAD
    Level: 132
    Guild: The Fat Lards

Dragonforge: Frigid Soulgard (84)

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)