Page 6 of 15 First ... 45678 ... Last
    Man oh man. I stepped away from the forums for the holidays and forgot all the drama drama drama that happens here. It's like reading a soap opera sometimes. Good for entertainment and insight into human nature lol.

That is mine!

This is mine!

You took it from me - that's not fair! Now I kill you.

Insert a few trolls in there and I've basically summed up all i've read I think. hehe Troll!
    Zyntree Lvl 100+ (iOS)
    Guildwar Observer - retired
    The Red Phoenix- a Black Medal Guild.

Cool

its just basically congrats to us in the top 10, and better luck next time to the 11th to 15th.

you gave it your all, but some other groups just outspent and overtook you, get over it.
    take a look at war inc, you don't see pointing them fingers at cheaters. and they were very sportsman like when they knew they won't win on the fight with Brotherhood of Steel.

prepare for the next war, skip on the wars that you don't really need to spend on. pool your "watch video" gems for the next big "i want that epic" war.
    Last edited by Lou 1xxx; 01-20-2014 at 10:02 PM.

There is no way to check if all top10 are legit. So sitting here shooting accusations at guilds you don't know is sad. Now I dont believe all top10 guilds played it fair this war but in my pov it could be any or all top 15 guilds. I do know war inc took the heaviest spenders from 5-10 guilds so mad credit to them. And team France have been top10 before.
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

Can the OP edit the title of this thread to say "ANDROID WAR OF CONURER.."

I keep clicking on it thinking it's pertinent in some way.

Quote Originally Posted by Eunuchorn View Post
    Can the OP edit the title of this thread to say "ANDROID WAR OF CONURER.."

I keep clicking on it thinking it's pertinent in some way.
    Ahh, if only the forums allowed me such freedom. I'd probably add 'official' to it as well...
    NOTICE: The Legends is now free to play! Old friends look us up!

IGN: Legends Brutal - Level 156 - Started July 2013
    Guild: The Legends - Level 75 - Android - 11 wars, 9 top-tens!
    Maxed Epic: Blaze, Chromatic, Devoted, Kerstman, Mael, Majesty, Necro
    Maxed Legendary: Bear+, Dragon Aegis+, Feather+, Glacius+, Soul Rmt+
    Maxed Other: Dark Prince+, Infernal+, Shaman+

Quote Originally Posted by Brutal1977 View Post
    Ahh, if only the forums allowed me such freedom. I'd probably add 'official' to it as well...
    You can, just click administrator tools.

Team France wasn't the problem. They just saved up. Bbt should have been fighting the last hour. To
    F was. I know. We fought them.

They ran points on us so hard that we just watched the top 10 and watched them pass you guys in bbt.

I don't know if they glitched gems or whatever and honestly I don't care but I can see why bbt was upset.

Either way, sorry you guys missed your epic. It sucks to be close like that.

Thumbs up seriously?

TE=knightsanddraggings;1164417]You can, just click administrator tools.[/QUOTE]

This forum is SO sad. For people who make enough money to throw into a game a lot of you are painfully inept. Your assertions of cheating and any other forms of debauchery are unfounded and frankly pathetic. BbT you lost ...dry your eye. All of you jelly haters got out spent it's as simple as that. The game is growing and so are the number of spenders. You were lulled into a false sense of security. Your bubble has been popped, either beat the competition or go play candy crush, but for your own sake stop making yourselves look so silly.

BTW I'm enjoying my runic robes.

Quote Originally Posted by VonDoom View Post
    TE=knightsanddraggings;1164417]You can, just click administrator tools.
    This forum is SO sad. For people who make enough money to throw into a game a lot of you are painfully inept. Your assertions of cheating and any other forms of debauchery are unfounded and frankly pathetic. BbT you lost ...dry your eye. All of you jelly haters got out spent it's as simple as that. The game is growing and so are the number of spenders. You were lulled into a false sense of security. Your bubble has been popped, either beat the competition or go play candy crush, but for your own sake stop making yourselves look so silly.

BTW I'm enjoying my runic robes.
    [/QUOTE]

They didnt just get outspent...they got NO MATCH UP the last battle. Other guilds who declared after BBT got matched, but BBT got NO MATCH UP. Got 0 pts.

Thats their gripe, Gree never matched them up for their last fight.

They didnt just get outspent...they got NO MATCH UP the last battle. Other guilds who declared after BBT got matched, but BBT got NO MATCH UP. Got 0 pts.

Thats their gripe, Gree never matched them up for their last fight.[/QUOTE]

Well it happens to TONS of people every war. The system isnt perfect but ALL the other contenders got their wars in with plenty of time to spare. Fact is they got too comfortable expecting their rank was guaranteed. They had 3 days to secure their spot. So yes they DID get outspent. Not only that but their strategy led them to miss out on the last match. Should have declared with more time left.period. Stop crying and do better next time.

Howcome SG knights isn't in here crying? Or Legends or Epic Knight? Howcome nobody is accusing them of glitching their way to 9 million points or 7 million points .

jealousy is a stinky cologne. And many of you reek.

Legends is here... Most of us have retired in disgust. Enjoy.
    Retired: Heisenberg (Android)
    Maxed Armor: Sky Majesty +, Beastmaster +, Blazeborne+, Moontide+, Kerstman, Arborsteel, Blazeborne, Maelstrom Irons, Tectonic, Bronze Chromatic, Druidic, Sandstorm

Lmfao, why all that hate?

Wasn't it BBT making fun of #11 some wars ago?
    Well, everything comes back
    So accept it and stop crying about the 'Magic Visa-Card'-Glitch lol

Gratz to the Newcomers, I watched u a long time, u all did nice. Great job ^_^
    ~Croy (Lvl 100+) [Android]

I'm also not jealous (or jelly, which is a food) of any epic. I have lots of epics, as do most of the people who are smelling smoke and yelling fire.

This game has its glitches, and a new one comes along here and there. I personally don't blame people for using them. I blame Gree for not being agile enough to handle them as needed.

Oh a few people in a guild have the same "problem" where their point totals are way out of whack when compared to win:loss records, but it's just those few people? That's not how it works. Glitching the energy on wins was pointed out to Gree last war. They didn't do anything to fix it. Was it that, or was it something else? I don't know, can't say for sure, and I don't care at this point.

Please however, do not stick a steaming pile of s*!t under my nose and tell me it's a rose. Point values required for bronze more than doubled out of nowhere on Android. Gem spending didn't dip over Christmas, it dipped when backups were fixed so that gems and armors were backed up to the server instead of just locally to your device. Gree decided to save some cake on data storage, and it backfired.. And don't give me that crap about people being banned over it. Nobody was. Gree went off and slammed PE over duplicating gold. It wasn't restoring backups to completely restore all spent gems in a battle... it was GOLD and the whole thing went down after Gree had closed the loop on restoring backup files.

Would you like to know why nobody was banned over restoring backups? It's because they weren't capable of seeing who was using a restored save file until they backed up the data to server and initiated a checksum on the value during log in. Even when that occurred, they didn't add a red flag on a mismatched check, it just forced a value adjustment to whatever the server had on file.

Gem farming be damned, while I'm not advocating for it, I don't care either, and neither does Gree. They make their money for every video or app you utilize <insert method here> to get to. The best part is, they're not even liable to the sponsor. They get to collect the check and they get a nice report that states your IP was 'this' and your location was the middle of 'that place'. The blind eye is turned. Farm til your fingers bleed if that's your thing.

The fact is I know that not enough people could dedicate the time it would take to farm that many gems through offers. I'm aware now of at least 1 serious bug (not counting gem farming at all) that's worked over the last 2 wars and I suspect a second but haven't verified it. Regardless, verifying does nothing... I've entered a ticket with a description and 2 weeks later got an automated email asking if I'm still experiencing an issue.

TLDR: There are bugs. People lie about using them. There's also a history lesson in there.
    Last edited by Doc Sharp; 01-21-2014 at 12:06 PM.
    Maxed Armor: Sky Majesty +, Beastmaster +, Blazeborne+, Moontide+, Kerstman, Arborsteel, Blazeborne, Maelstrom Irons, Tectonic, Bronze Chromatic, Druidic, Sandstorm

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Sharp View Post
    I'm also not jealous (or jelly, which is a food) of any epic. I have lots of epics, as do most of the people who are smelling smoke and yelling fire.

This game has its glitches, and a new one comes along here and there. I personally don't blame people for using them. I blame Gree for not being agile enough to handle them as needed.

Oh a few people in a guild have the same "problem" where their point totals are way out of whack when compared to win:loss records, but it's just those few people? That's not how it works. Glitching the energy on wins was pointed out to Gree last war. They didn't do anything to fix it. Was it that, or was it something else? I don't know, can't say for sure, and I don't care at this point.

Please however, do not stick a steaming pile of s*!t under my nose and tell me it's a rose. Point values required for bronze more than doubled out of nowhere on Android. Gem spending didn't dip over Christmas, it dipped when backups were fixed so that gems and armors were backed up to the server instead of just locally to your device. Gree decided to save some cake on data storage, and it backfired.. And don't give me that crap about people being banned over it. Nobody was. Gree went off and slammed PE over duplicating gold. It wasn't restoring backups to completely restore all spent gems in a battle... it was GOLD and the whole thing went down after Gree had closed the loop on restoring backup files.

Would you like to know why nobody was banned over restoring backups? It's because they weren't capable of seeing who was using a restored save file until they backed up the data to server and initiated a checksum on the value during log in. Even when that occurred, they didn't add a red flag on a mismatched check, it just forced a value adjustment to whatever the server had on file.

Gem farming be damned, while I'm not advocating for it, I don't care either, and neither does Gree. They make their money for every video or app you utilize <insert method here> to get to. The best part is, they're not even liable to the sponsor. They get to collect the check and they get a nice report that states your IP was 'this' and your location was the middle of 'that place'. The blind eye is turned. Farm til your fingers bleed if that's your thing.

The fact is I know that not enough people could dedicate the time it would take to farm that many gems through offers. I'm aware now of at least 1 serious bug (not counting gem farming at all) that's worked over the last 2 wars and I suspect a second but haven't verified it. Regardless, verifying does nothing... I've entered a ticket with a description and 2 weeks later got an automated email asking if I'm still experiencing an issue.
    Blah blah. I know a secret bug that lets people cheat. I don't use it and I've reported it, but GREE never fixes it. I'll post that I know all about it, but not what it actually is. -- Read this same story a hundred times. It's flame bait for the conspiracy theorists who love to blame "cheats" for their losses.
    iOS GUILD: THE PALE RIDERS
    LVL: 75 (maxed bonuses)
    GW1: 59 GW2: 75 GW3: 56 GW4: 79 GW5: 70 GW6: 71 GW7: 35 GW8: 45, GW9: 46, GW10: 34, GW11: 91 GW12: 21, GW13: 35, GW14: 25, GW15: 16, GW16: 46 GW17: 20, GW18: 32, GW19: 30! 3 Guild Alliance for Armor Wars - 5th Silver Chromatic (FTB), 5th Arclite Shroud.

The same bug existed on iOS, people were banned for it already there, Pale. It's over and done with on your platform man. Same bug still works on Android.

Also, the description for the bug is in the second or third paragraph. I just didn't give the method of actually performing it.