Page 8 of 15 First ... 678910 ... Last

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO_07 View Post
    I asked what US's min was, then Usul said US was reserved for those who prove themselves in the lower guilds and that I was more than welcome to join. Again I turned it down. Like I said you know nothing.
    So what did I say that was untrue? You applied..got denied and were asked to join a lower guild instead because you didnt look top 10 quality. And then you left. Anyways. Pointless arguing with you over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Sharp View Post
    Hmmm you're mixing up two different bugs. When people were using backup files, they were restoring all gems spent in a battle, or on say 300 chests if they didn't get the results they were after (+ version epics). That has been fixed on both platforms as far as I know, though I only know for sure on that one for Android.

The existing one is searchable on youtube, it was posted in September for iOS. The method for Android is very similar and still works, with the flaw being that the win:loss total for the individual is out of whack. Their point totals will be higher than possible when the number of fights is considered.
    If you're right about the win/loss compared to score being messed up for someone who used the bug then I have proof that someone cheated. I saw a guy with 1900 wins with only 539k points and one person who scored 737k points with only 1200 wins. How does someone with 700 less attacks score almost 200k points more? If I'm missing something here please let me know
    Guild- Habitual Offenders
    Guild Sentinel
    Level 141
    LINE: swarpz
    Armours:
    -Arborsteel Vanguard+ (maxed)
    -Beastmaster Battlegear+ (maxed)
    -Tectonic Mantle+ (maxed)
    -Aegis of Sky Majesty (maxed)
    -Maelstrom Irons (maxed)
    -Beastmaster Battlegear (maxed)
    -Tectonic Mantle (maxed)

Quote Originally Posted by X_Swarpz_X View Post
    If you're right about the win/loss compared to score being messed up for someone who used the bug then I have proof that someone cheated. I saw a guy with 1900 wins with only 539k points and one person who scored 737k points with only 1200 wins. How does someone with 700 less attacks score almost 200k points more? If I'm missing something here please let me know
    lol bug abuse detected!
    Android, Level 140+ (Retired)

Maxed:
    1) Kerstman's Shroud (+)
    2) Blazestone Mantle (+)
    3) Maelstrom Irons (+)
    4) Bronze Chromatic Mantle (+)
    5) Blazebourne Vanguard
    6) Forgestone Aegis
    7) Soulshard Nercomancer
    8) Northerner's Battlegear
    9) Tectonic Mantle

Non maxed:
    1) Armor of the Devoted

Yep. Sounds like you've got one there. I don't know what it would take for action on it. I sent GREE screenshots of it and they did nothing. Two weeks for the ticket to be assigned only to send me an email asking if I was still experiencing an issue.
    Retired: Heisenberg (Android)
    Maxed Armor: Sky Majesty +, Beastmaster +, Blazeborne+, Moontide+, Kerstman, Arborsteel, Blazeborne, Maelstrom Irons, Tectonic, Bronze Chromatic, Druidic, Sandstorm

Also saw screenshot of someone in another guild who was averaging about 400+ pts a win, which is impossible to get out of Frenzy and very difficult to get with Frenzy bonus in Android...
    Last edited by ZERO_07; 01-21-2014 at 06:00 PM.

Also saw screenshot of someone who was averaging about 400+ pts a win, which is impossible to get out of Frenzy and very difficult to get with Frenzy bonus...
    He prolly just "really wanted this epic" and "would never glitch"

"Haters gonna hate"

Quote Originally Posted by holygrale View Post

"Haters gonna hate"
    Don't be jelly.
    Maxed Armor: Sky Majesty +, Beastmaster +, Blazeborne+, Moontide+, Kerstman, Arborsteel, Blazeborne, Maelstrom Irons, Tectonic, Bronze Chromatic, Druidic, Sandstorm

Don't be jelly.
    Ya caught me

5 war epics and the 2 im missing are surrounded by glitchers....IM SOOOOOOOO JELLLLLY
    Last edited by holygrale; 01-21-2014 at 06:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by holygrale View Post

"Haters gonna hate"
    You sound just like that annoying Caliboy person from OP who would say the exact same things, and wouldn't you know it, he was the one explaining the glitches in his line chat, and then Gree rolled their bonuses back after they were caught to be cheating when he said they weren't...

You sound just like that annoying Caliboy person from OP who would say the exact same things, and wouldn't you know it, he was the one explaining the glitches in his line chat, and then Gree rolled their bonuses back after they were caught to be cheating when he said they weren't...
    After I posted the pics on the forums and got banned.

I'm not sure if it happened on Android as well, but for iOS, late Friday evening, my guild was in the midst of a war and we all found ourselves locked out (unable to connect) for about 20 minutes. After we finally got back in, I noticed the leaderboards had reset to zero win/loss - though points were intact - for several guilds, including RR, and about a dozen others who were presumably active.

Not only that, but our individual win/loss counters for that particular battle were reset as well. Our GC's stats showed a single 5400 point win.

Edit: I was wrong, not everyone was affected.

We joked about RR's single 7 million point win afterwards.
    Last edited by Helena G Wells; 01-21-2014 at 07:04 PM.

Yep. Sounds like you've got one there. I don't know what it would take for action on it. I sent GREE screenshots of it and they did nothing. Two weeks for the ticket to be assigned only to send me an email asking if I was still experiencing an issue.
    Probably no action at all considering the player was from DK, but if Helena is right then I guess I was wrong lol I know that didn't happen to our guild though. Or anyone else I've talked to for that matter
    Guild- Habitual Offenders
    Guild Sentinel
    Level 141
    LINE: swarpz
    Armours:
    -Arborsteel Vanguard+ (maxed)
    -Beastmaster Battlegear+ (maxed)
    -Tectonic Mantle+ (maxed)
    -Aegis of Sky Majesty (maxed)
    -Maelstrom Irons (maxed)
    -Beastmaster Battlegear (maxed)
    -Tectonic Mantle (maxed)

There was some sort of fail over that happened but it only effected a guilds total number of battles fought, not individuals fights.

Helena, your entire guild was effected, totally on Gree's part there.

When one person is the only one stricken with the issue, different story

Quote Originally Posted by X_Swarpz_X View Post
    This may very well be just a visual glitch.
    A guildmate of mine had ****ed up stats (correct number of win-losses and incredibly low points) for the first few wars of the whole fusion blitz, but guild points were tallied correctly. After a few wars his stats came back to normal.
    This was during last blitz war.
    IGN: HHM Bulldog
    Level: 130+
    guild: Holy Hot Mess, proud member of the REBEL Alliance (android)
    line id: lonestarlight

the win lose ratio was stuck on the 2nd day...
    but if you click on "battle history" you'll see the updated / complete picture....

there was alot of visual glitches during this war
    there was alot of "error 1" and "pls wait connecting...."
    but it was the first time the whole guild couldn't get in the game and fight...
    unless you're all in 1 city and you're wifi internet went out at the same time for a 10mins restart....

for Brotherhood of Steel (in cooperation with Holy Hot Mess monster imports), guild war page win lose was stuck on 24 win 2 lose, clicking on battle history would show 30 wins and 4 lose. total 11, 111, 998 points
    Last edited by Lou 1xxx; 01-21-2014 at 07:53 PM.