Page 5 of 15 First ... 34567 ... Last

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO_07 View Post
    Like all the several times in the past before Defensiveness = Guilty.
    Don't worry about zero. He's just butt hurt he applied with us and didn't get in.

Also, just would like to point out, that last glitch when they were handing out bans and resetting bonuses, the unicorn guilds knew about it but didnt use it, proved by TU and US keeping their bonuses. BBT got reset.

This means that we have the clean track record. If BBT gets caught again, then many of them will get permabanned. I have pictures from the first time where it says next infringement means a permaban. You will find out who the cheaters are shortly when messages start popping up :-).

So.. about that K&D android only forum....

Quote Originally Posted by Eunuchorn View Post
    Go away euny, if U think this is funny wait for the day they let us on android at you guys on ios. The day they realize they'll get a good shot in the arm revenue boost by only giving one plus and ten gw epics for both platforms combined. Is a day some of us dream of.

And I stand by my original statement that I don't believe the glitch changed the war results. I do however sympathize with bbt. Majestic alliance placed 11 in war of the wicked due to the same poor matching system. We declared at an hour and 25 minutes that war and were booted from que after declare times were allowed. We also had teams we knew, matched ,while we waited. Guildwar needs work.
    Last edited by Paladineguru; 01-20-2014 at 03:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AsirusX View Post
    I personally have spent over $1200 with Gree on this war ALONE.
    TL;DR

Gree: GG

Anyway, let's keep it constructive.
    You know what you should do with that $1200?

A. Get all members from your guild to put the money together in a pot and buy a good lawyer to look into the case, then you want to sign a petition with each of your guild members writing a report on how you feel scammed because of Gree.
    You might even get a proper compensation!

B. Buy an iPhone and start over in KnD iOS.

C. If you value an Epic Armor for the price of $1200 that much, then all I have to say that $1200 is probably enough to cover your medical bills to see whether or not you got a screw loose.

I don't mean to hate on you but I seriously think you have a problem.

Wow you guys rage hard. As i used to say back in the days of premonition, less qq more pew pew. I don't see eun or rr complaining.
    Love the weak , support the poor, love thy enemy.

Quote Originally Posted by Eunuchorn View Post
    Love this. Sometimes I think you are really funny Eun. Sometimes.
    MQ: Furball Turner (level 131)= scruffy-looking nerf-herder

K&D: Sir MattyCakes (level 100+) of the CENTURIONS

Quote Originally Posted by Reversal View Post
    TL;DR

Gree: GG

Anyway, let's keep it constructive.
    You know what you should do with that $1200?

A. Get all members from your guild to put the money together in a pot and buy a good lawyer to look into the case, then you want to sign a petition with each of your guild members writing a report on how you feel scammed because of Gree.
    You might even get a proper compensation!
    Dude this is what I've been saying! Brought it up in another thread today even. Google "Gacha Lawsuits"

Seriously though, take it to the Android forum.
    Oh wait..

Quote Originally Posted by Paladineguru View Post
    Go away euny, if U think this is funny wait for the day they let us on android at you guys on ios. The day they realize they'll get a good shot in the arm revenue boost by only giving one plus and ten gw epics for both platforms combined. Is a day some of us dream of.
    Do you even know what it would entail to combine IOS & android into a single war server?

I was getting bored watching you guys just troll each other so I trolled your whole platform with a single sentence.

Eunuchorn: 1
    Android: 0

Huh?

Quote Originally Posted by knightsanddraggings View Post
    Also, just would like to point out, that last glitch when they were handing out bans and resetting bonuses, the unicorn guilds knew about it but didnt use it, proved by TU and US keeping their bonuses. BBT got reset.

This means that we have the clean track record. If BBT gets caught again, then many of them will get permabanned. I have pictures from the first time where it says next infringement means a permaban. You will find out who the cheaters are shortly when messages start popping up :-).
    Haha mate i'm sorry but what on earth are you on about? BBT or DK have never been reset and have never engaged in cheating or glitching. Don't make things up out of nowhere, gives you a bad reputation.

Quote Originally Posted by TEEDE View Post
    Haha mate i'm sorry but what on earth are you on about? BBT or DK have never been reset and have never engaged in cheating or glitching. Don't make things up out of nowhere, gives you a bad reputation.
    lol. Says the guy wih 4 posts.
    IGN: FL TAD
    Level: 132
    Guild: The Fat Lards

Dragonforge: Frigid Soulgard (84)

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)

Quote Originally Posted by bosskiller View Post
    haha what does the amount of posts i have made have to do with anything?

Quote Originally Posted by bosskiller View Post
    Teede is a long time BBT member. DK and BBT were never reset for any reason and any form of cheating in our guilds is grounds for immediate removal

Quote Originally Posted by DK Shady View Post
    Teede is a long time BBT member. DK and BBT were never reset for any reason and any form of cheating in our guilds is grounds for immediate removal
    I believe you. I just think its funny.
    IGN: FL TAD
    Level: 132
    Guild: The Fat Lards

Dragonforge: Frigid Soulgard (84)

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)

level 101
    Line: Sub dj
    Current epics maxexd : Tectonic Mantle 99/99
    Kerstman's Shroud 99/99 BeastMaster 99/99
    other armors are EB plus