Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Eunuchorn View Post
    I've theoried that the energy bar you use affects it in some way; but prob not. Apparently you get between 212-321+Rank Bonus for no rhyme or reason. Standard RNG, just like chests.

Except android who has no rank bonus. Suckas.
    Well, no GM strip farming...
    IGN: FL TAD
    Level: 132
    Guild: The Fat Lards

Dragonforge: Frigid Soulgard (84)

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)

I've theoried that the energy bar you use affects it in some way; but prob not. Apparently you get between 212-321+Rank Bonus for no rhyme or reason. Standard RNG, just like chests.
    Except android who has no rank bonus. Suckas.
    Quote Originally Posted by bosskiller View Post
    Well, no GM strip farming...
    This is true, but your 5-15 slots just haven't gotten cutthroat enough yet to do it is all.
    Or haven't figured out how to abuse it for score leapfrogging. Luckily the IOS guilds had me to teach then how to slingshot into top 10.
    That being said, I didn't discover stripping nor be the first to "abuse" it, & thought if I "broke" the system Gree would fix it. Now it's just a plague we must suffer.
    Apparently Elita is just hearing about it.

& that being said today was the dawning of a new era. RR will no longer be stripping or using strips outside of Rco.

On android it feels like:
    - Closer battles reward higher points. It looks like every battle outcome (depends on crits, misses, special attacks, knight order etc.) rewards a certain point value. If i fight a close battle and i dont miss crit or use SA i get for instance 280-320. When i start using SA it drops to 220-250 and when i crit them a few times and use SA it goes even lower but this doesnt go for every battle ive fought, sometimes it just seems random.
    - Not using special attack rewards higher points
    - Low level enemies give real low points
    - Points are mostly diminishing the second time but a third of fourth can be anything.
    - Points are between 130 and 340
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

This is true, but your 5-15 slots just haven't gotten cutthroat enough yet to do it is all.
    Or haven't figured out how to abuse it for score leapfrogging. Luckily the IOS guilds had me to teach then how to slingshot into top 10.
    That being said, I didn't discover stripping nor be the first to "abuse" it, & thought if I "broke" the system Gree would fix it. Now it's just a plague we must suffer.
    Apparently Elita is just hearing about it.

& that being said today was the dawning of a new era. RR will no longer be stripping or using strips outside of Rco.
    Sorry for the late reply, just got up.

1. People do strip farm on Android, but not at as high numbers as the alliances are much harderto draw.

2. On my low level accounts, the points do seem level based, so I can also confirm. Lower levels earned me 150 or so. Higher levels earn me 300+. Maybe level just influences the score, in a way like "if higher level, roll for points 3 times", or something random like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangaroeland View Post
    On android it feels like:
    - Closer battles reward higher points. It looks like every battle outcome (depends on crits, misses, special attacks, knight order etc.) rewards a certain point value. If i fight a close battle and i dont miss crit or use SA i get for instance 280-320. When i start using SA it drops to 220-250 and when i crit them a few times and use SA it goes even lower but this doesnt go for every battle ive fought, sometimes it just seems random.
    - Not using special attack rewards higher points
    - Low level enemies give real low points
    - Points are mostly diminishing the second time but a third of fourth can be anything.
    I've noticed that very close battles tend to reward me less points on average than when I defeat an opponent convincingly.
    Enemies that are noticeably weaker either gives 150- or 300+ points, with results being entirely different from player to player.
    By my observation (purely based on my stats) it seems that being a high commander on average nets you slightly higher scores per win than as a commander.
    IGN: HHM Bulldog
    Level: 130+
    guild: Holy Hot Mess, proud member of the REBEL Alliance (android)
    line id: lonestarlight

Quote Originally Posted by Kangaroeland View Post
    wrong. I saw a ss of one of my guild members getting 98 for a win. He was so pissed...
    IGN: FL TAD
    Level: 132
    Guild: The Fat Lards

Dragonforge: Frigid Soulgard (84)

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)

points are (random factor)*(enemy level)+(30 points).

So far my lowest point is about 130 and max is about 360.

Averaging about 260-290.

Well that's for android. how close the battles dont matter, neither do armors and crits etc.

If a 100+ level player strips u should still get max points for Android (potentially).
    Android, Level 140+ (Retired)

Maxed:
    1) Kerstman's Shroud (+)
    2) Blazestone Mantle (+)
    3) Maelstrom Irons (+)
    4) Bronze Chromatic Mantle (+)
    5) Blazebourne Vanguard
    6) Forgestone Aegis
    7) Soulshard Nercomancer
    8) Northerner's Battlegear
    9) Tectonic Mantle

Non maxed:
    1) Armor of the Devoted

All knights give 300-500 pts(X) at random.
    GM: X+50%
    HC/CHAMP/SENT: X+25%
    Commander: X

Intricate amirite? Wtb better codemonkeys
    Maybe if your opponent is level 100+, in which case my opponents almost never are.

I've rarely scored over 500 and I almost always attack the sentinel. If there isn't one it's the GM. My initial score before the two bonuses is usually in the 150-300 range, but I've had lower than 100 a couple of times.

why does iOS get rank bonus and android doesn't

I'd like to know why iOS gets special "rank bonuses" and android gets poop?

I watched my bf beat the gm on iOS and he collected over 400 pts including the win, rank bonus and knight bonus.

I beat the gm on android and only got the win and knight bonus.(win was a measley 199 Btw). Why are the system points different? We both spend the same amount on gems! Completely unfair.

Quote Originally Posted by senseisbaby View Post
    Why are the system points different? We both spend the same amount on gems! Completely unfair.
    It doesn't really matter: there are 2 wars: one for android and one for ios.
    So who cares ios gets more points? At the end it's only your rank that counts
    [Android] Hesdrubald WBB-DRY-YPR

Lvl 1xx
    Armor of Glacier+ 70/70, Abominable Platemail+ 70/70, Demon's Carapace+ 70/70, Assassin's Shroud 70/70

Quote Originally Posted by Eridian View Post
    It doesn't really matter: there are 2 wars: one for android and one for ios.
    So who cares ios gets more points? At the end it's only your rank that counts
    It matters to people who have allies that strip for you and your guild has point requirements...also, more points for your team means higher rank. you obviously don't have a clue.

Ur blonde aren't you, its okay . You can admit it

Quote Originally Posted by senseisbaby View Post
    It matters to people who have allies that strip for you and your guild has point requirements...also, more points for your team means higher rank. you obviously don't have a clue.
    Android doesn't have a stripping epidemic because it doesn't have rank bonuses. You should be thankful instead of crying like a baby.

+1 to not having the rank bonus. Stripping isn't rampant yet and I'm ok with it.
    Guild Champion - Conquering Squires
    Line: purplemunkii

Quote Originally Posted by Purplemunkii View Post
    +1 to not having the rank bonus. Stripping isn't rampant yet and I'm ok with it.
    yeah let's dumb down the game :P oh fun.