Page 1 of 3 123 Last

System Behind Points for Guild War Battles

I am still trying to figure out how the points for winning guild war battles are assigned. While the points for each individual battle appears to be random, the range appears to be fixed. What I cannot figure out is how the system behind the range of points work. I am just guessing it has to do with relative power level or or relative armor levels.

Any input from other players?
    Michael Chan
    DN StMichael, WBB-YWQ-BXZ
    Commander, Dark Nights
    http://www.senseimichael.com

All knights give 300-500 pts(X) at random.
    GM: X+50%
    HC/CHAMP/SENT: X+25%
    Commander: X

Intricate amirite? Wtb better codemonkeys

Quote Originally Posted by Eunuchorn View Post

How about every commander starts out at 250 points.
    Defeat one knight: +25 (10%)
    Defeat two knights: +50 (20%)
    Win: +100 (40%)
    but
    Lose one knight: -25 (10%)
    Lose two knights: -50 (20%)
    Lose: -250 (100%)

So max you can have if you win is 350 points, max if you lose is 50 (-250 +50 if you lose but killed two knights). You can also get 10 points or so if you get destroyed and don't kill any of his knights.

Sent's formula seems a bit more sensible, since I have gotten as low as 130+ points for defeating an opponent. Defeating knights, however, is already factored into the point system: up to 30 for defeating all their knights, or 10 for every one defeated. So even Sent's formula does not appear to account for it.
    Michael Chan
    Commander, Dark Nights

Quote Originally Posted by StMichael View Post
    Sent's formula seems a bit more sensible, since I have gotten as low as 130+ points for defeating an opponent. Defeating knights, however, is already factored into the point system: up to 30 for defeating all their knights, or 10 for every one defeated. So even Sent's formula does not appear to account for it.
    Android or IOS? Prob low level if IOS.

Oh, I just put my thought on what the formula should be, not what I think the formula is.

Quote Originally Posted by Sent View Post
    Oh, I just put my thought on what the formula should be, not what I think the formula is.
    I guess none of us are able to decipher the formula, huh?
    Michael Chan
    Commander, Dark Nights

I guess none of us are able to decipher the formula, huh?
    Random number, from 100-350.

Quote Originally Posted by knightsanddraggings View Post
    One of the reason why I am curious, is the fact that in the latest guild war we declared, we all scored points in the 100s while the other guild score points in the 200s for the respective wins. If this is totally random, we need to pray to the dice gods.
    Michael Chan
    Commander, Dark Nights

This the formula wth are you talking about

Quote Originally Posted by knightsanddraggings View Post
    It is a little more than that, since some people you fight can get you 280+ every time. But I would like to know how it works as well.... I think armor points of your opponent may have something to do with it. Usually easier opponents get you less points, at least from my experience. Maybe your level factors into it as well....
    IGN: FL TAD
    Level: 132
    Guild: The Fat Lards

Dragonforge: Frigid Soulgard (84)

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)

Quote Originally Posted by bosskiller View Post
    It is a little more than that, since some people you fight can get you 280+ every time. But I would like to know how it works as well.... I think armor points of your opponent may have something to do with it. Usually easier opponents get you less points, at least from my experience. Maybe your level factors into it as well....
    It is extremely unlikely any points are tied to armor; one strip farm will tell you that. They are tied to levels though, you are likely noticing lower scores from under 100s

This is proven & tested.

It is extremely unlikely any points are tied to armor; one strip farm will tell you that. They are tied to levels though, you are likely noticing lower scores from under 100s

This is proven & tested.
    I don't see stripping a lot personally, but from what I heard that has to be true. Levels have to be though. Hard to say what levels opponents are on though, but usually people i face are in good guilds, so usually over 100, at least I would assume.
    Last edited by bosskiller; 01-19-2014 at 08:36 PM.
    IGN: FL TAD
    Level: 132
    Guild: The Fat Lards

Dragonforge: Frigid Soulgard (84)

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)

On android i noticed it doesnt matter which armor you wear, which armor the opponent has, how many knights you have left when you win.

1 opponent that gave me 316+30 points - No misses from either of us. No RNG crits. Used SA as 2nd last hit. Had 2 knights with elemental advantage and the 3rd had none, had 1 knight left upon my victory. I fought the same player again with same setup and got 94+30 points. Fought him again cause that couldnt be and i got 384+30 points - Still same setup and exact same fight as the other 2 fights.

In mine opinion there isnt any point system per say - The points are RNG based. BUT - It seems that there is a certain amount of player in each fight that gives over 300 points. The job is the find them and announce it. Not sure if it holds water though.
    LvL: 438 - Bandroid
    Activity: Barely due to Gree's incompetence
    Armors: I hear Gree laughing at us.

Favorite question:Why do you even keep playing KnD?

Guild: LvL 75 Conquering Knights (Members 2x/40)
    Bonuses: Fire 10%. Spirit 10%. Earth 10%. Air 10%. Water 10%.

PM me for more information

I've theoried that the energy bar you use affects it in some way; but prob not. Apparently you get between 212-321+Rank Bonus for no rhyme or reason. Standard RNG, just like chests.

Except android who has no rank bonus. Suckas.