Newest GREE medal blunde

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Newest GREE medal blunde

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Thumbs down Newest GREE medal blunde

Instead of shorting people units, gree has now messed up by giving teams and players who have not yet reached 50 wins the medal prize.
    Why? Because of the extra medal handed out.
    Factions who worked hard at streaks and wins to reach the 50 win mark will get the same prize as those who reached 35 wins.
    Tickets are flying and gree has yet to respond with a fix.
    I hope they address it here on the forum as well so every team is aware of what the fix is.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    What are you crazy? At least more teams have a chance than number 1 and a few small strong streak teams...

47th Armenia, 58-3 12/12 completed

Post Count
    Thanks for the heads up on this issue which will affect our team...

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    In this case 50 wins prize shall not be a useless medal, but a big azz boost unit. Why GREE would just hand prizes for free?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    50 wins was always a unit, not a medal. All this does is gives the medal prize to ppl who haven't yet achieved the streak requiring 9 wins.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG DH View Post
    50 wins was always a unit, not a medal. All this does is gives the medal prize to ppl who haven't yet achieved the streak requiring 9 wins.
    I hope so. We will see.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I didn't get a free medal. I'm 1 medal shy of 65. I'd love to finally be on the receiving end of a gree gift.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I'm sure the splash screen showed me a unit for 50 wins as a ground unit with 10% ground attack increase and it was something like 40k/46k.....

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DTA-HOG View Post
    I didn't get a free medal. I'm 1 medal shy of 65. I'd love to finally be on the receiving end of a gree gift.
    The "free medal" was for attacking and beating 1 person right after 25crate event when it and the raid boss overlapped and the raid boss took priority. If you didn't take advantage of this "gift" that had a 6day timer on it then you didn't deserve it.

Post Count
    Kind ironic gene is complaining about free units being handed out that weren't earned. Sup 1 and 2 got them a few events ago by crying to gree.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Why cry like babies when Gree finally gives the opporunity getting an extra medal.
    This way people in factions which can't reach the final goal have a fair little chance to get 65 or 70 medals.
    Shame on you crying people!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Unfortunately nobody cares.

Post Count
    Useless to some of us that can't even complete streaks! Close this useless thread please.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG DH View Post
    The "free medal" was for attacking and beating 1 person right after 25crate event when it and the raid boss overlapped and the raid boss took priority. If you didn't take advantage of this "gift" that had a 6day timer on it then you didn't deserve it.
    I did get that unit. I was thinking that they gave another one out today. Thanks for the info.

Post Count
    Just got the 50 win unit. It's crap just like gree. Next wd will spend some quality time with family and friends playing non greedy games. Go for a walk, skate, nice sunday lunch, and play some other games with some really decent people I have met in this wank game.

Tosspots!

Bravo20/Nite Nite Sooty