LINE: dRRock1
    Talren Annihilator #1 Talren Stampede Raid

final results posted! check the OP

Quote Originally Posted by KTran2013 View Post
    I'm your biggest fan, cafe!! Please keep it up!! <3

As am I, of yours
    XOXO

Smile Armor Stripping?

Can someone explain "Armor stripping" or stripping to me? Ive seen it used several times and i dont understand. Thanks!

I have no idea why they are fighting !
    Anyway I missed this war and I only got trash from chests ;( almost 1000 gems no epic ,no luck this time , oh rose, I lost a lot friends "from my freind list "I'm totally upset
    the best guild ever UNTOUCHABLE
    T1 every weak, T3 when we slack.
    Touch for life.

Sarah! I sent you a PM from here. Please check!

Quote Originally Posted by Mobus the Mighty View Post
    This is where a guild master will "strip" all their powerful armor off and put weak armor on then remove 2 of their knights. You get the most points for defeating the guild master, and with only one knight to beat you can deafeat him more often so guilds in alliances would strip their guild masters for each other so that they could both get huge point boosts.

As a MTFer, I'm proud to say we placed 3rd without implementing this strategy.

Thanks Mobus. Kind of ingenious, but much like the "Referral Glitch" it kinda takes the fun out of it. Our guild, Dragoon Warriors, made a strong showing ranked 123 in the last war. Not bad as far as im concerned...

I just wish there were better rewrds... (Like x25 or x50 1 star armors [ie Crius or Chimera] because you're just gonna use those to Enhance better armors...)

As a MTFer, I'm proud to say we placed 3rd without implementing this strategy.
    Mobus, if I may... I guess you guys use gems? How many would you say on average? Really just curious what a top tier guild does to get in the top 10. Does your whole guild gem? How many each?

Just curious. Thanks again.

I have to say, I always feel poor looking at those stats. I need to save up more gems.

We also like to brag that we were undefeated even after facing 6 of the top 10 guilds (including The Red Phoenix!) but as both RR and TRP have proved, it's about the scoreboard not the record.
    Hopefully we get Gquests "win X battles/X consecutive battles"