Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Progressive Results from iOS guild war - Jan 17-20

https://docs.google.com/presentation...it?usp=sharing

Final Results are updated!

The winner of the war is the Rainbow Room! Congratulations team! The Rainbow Room started off and maintained the lead throughout the entire 72 hour duration! At a final score of over 23 million, it wasn't quite the "double" of the 2nd place winner, but hey over 6 million point gap is nothing to be ashamed about!

With a fairly comfortable gap, the Red Phoenix are the gold medal winners! What a way to start the year TRP! Something tells me that we will be seeing this guild in the top 10 more often!

The 3rd place honor goes to MTF - another new face in the top 10 club. A little bird tells me that MTF does not believe in knight stripping (and my mother tells me that there's nothing wholesome about interacting with strippers, but I digress) Folks, if you ever wondered if it is possible to play competitively without stripping the answer is YES! The question is, are you willing to take the risk for more fun and challenge?

The rest of the top 10 battle was much more neck to neck - unfortunately, the guild that lost its holding is Konoha, unfortunate considering that this guild was in the 4th place 4 hours before the end of the war.

All in all this was an exciting fight with the new and the old - many of the Rainbow sisters have dropped out of the top 10 race.

Great war, and congratulations to the winners!

********Jan 19th*********************************

NEW UPDATES!!!!!

We have less than a day to go, and what is that I smell? Is Rainbow Room nervous despite their dominating lead with gaps exceeding several million points? Whatever it is, they seem to have woken up since the earlier part of today and are earning those points.

The Red Phoenix are determined to secure their gold medal status - way to start the new year team! At some point the top 10 cluster were catching up, but TRP has not run out of gas - a second push occurred at around 48th hour mark.

Not to be outdone, MTF, a brand new guild in the crowd, is still going strong, still at 3rd place. All in all, 11 guilds are in contention for top 10 (maybe next war Rainbow Rug?) ! Will Kaos be able to bump off one unlucky guild out of the race in the last hour?

Check back tomorrow for final updates! :O

*****Below from Jan 18******************

Wake up! The game is not dead LOL

It's the first long war of year 2014 and the brave warriors are back and in full force! It's been a little over 24 hours since the 72 hour war has started, and we are seeing a lot of new activity!

As of a few hours ago, the Rainbow Room leads the war, surpassing the 15 million point mark.... BUT it does seem like they are under a bit of pressure as the top 10 contention is firing up!

We have a few new faces folks - I should give props to the Red Phoenix who seems to have made the decision to rise above the ribbons. Maybe the last blitz war was a hint to this - but they are now a #2 guild and at a nearly 2million points above the 3rd place. It seems like there was a huge push that occurred sometime in between the 18th and 22nd hour mark. Let's see if they can keep it up for the next two days!

Another new guild to the club is MTF, struggling to keep the 3rd place spot which is being trailed very closely by the veteran power guilds - the Centurions and Dark Prince Alliance.

As usual, there's a huge gap between the guilds contending for the top 10 spot, and those who decide to remain content in the ribbons. It seems like there's one two many guild (again) and possibly another (Rainbow Rug, are you giving up or not?) who will leave at least one guild left behind consuming a bit too many gems for an old epic boss armor.

Two days left still until the end of the war! 2014 is a new era after all! Good luck!
    Last edited by cafedecoy; 01-20-2014 at 10:47 PM.

TRP is going to dethrone RR. Better keep an eye out for them. They are planning on being a new permanent staple for top 10! I'm repping Rise a Knight at rank 38! Phoenix Knights Alliance rules!

Cafe, I like seeing new guild names, though, I've never fully understood the reasoning behind joining a guild with an Acronym for a name. Rainbow Coalition, Cents, & DPA were built on the blood & years of very old school players. Like you said, the game isn't dying, & the newest influx of gemmers proves this.

If they would put in a Past War Winners screen like the other Gree games have, maybe people would know to seek out Rainbow Coalition in the first place rather than overspend to make a name for themselves. I would never hold guild loyalty against someone, but sooner or later you are spending money to do yourself an injustice.

Quote Originally Posted by Mega Monkey View Post
    TRP is going to dethrone RR. Better keep an eye out for them. They are planning on being a new permanent staple for top 10! I'm repping Rise a Knight at rank 38! Phoenix Knights Alliance rules!
    Your guild names aren't exactly congruent with each other.....
    I recommend waiting until stripping is fixed before trying to earn some bragging rights.

Hey cafe, love your graphs and news reporter style

I wouldn't go as far to say
    TRP is going to dethrone RR.
    He is just excited that members of his guild merged with ours to try and take a spot in the top 10.
    Level 160+

Maxed Armors: Tectonic (x2), Blazeborne, North, Arborsteel(x2), Blaztestone, Santa, Druidic, Runic, Cyclone, Hellfire, Snowstorm, Arcane, Sol, Centurion.

Line ID: bluntman57

hahaha nthing special...same like any other guildwar...RR ranked one and DPA, Cen get second and etc..

What is this new guild? I don't know..prolly some other outcast of RR, DPA and other top ten guilds. whahahah well... good luck to this guild. If only all guilds will just take their place for top ten and dun overspend...that will be perfect and ideal...

oh yes.. the best way to express solidarity is to publicly call out your GM in a forums thread

Oops, that was public... Silly me

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

Let us know how that goes for them?

Someone do this for android plox haha
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

As always, love the graphs Cafe. And yes, time to rise above the ribbons. I like that saying hehe. Still plenty of time for things to get interesting again.

Quote Originally Posted by shukai84 View Post
    What is this new guild? I don't know..prolly some other outcast of RR, DPA and other top ten guilds. whahahah well... good luck to this guild. If only all guilds will just take their place for top ten and dun overspend...that will be perfect and ideal...
    Nope, all home grown talent here. And ideal is all relative, no? We offer something of a different style from the Rainbows.
    Zyntree Lvl 100+ (iOS)
    Guildwar Observer - retired
    The Red Phoenix- a Black Medal Guild.

Xete from TRP just PMd me on Line asking to strip for them so they can hold second....

& the cycle of scrub noobs farming stripped GMs & overpaying for an extra 3 FBA continues.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyntree View Post
    As always, love the graphs Cafe. And yes, time to rise above the ribbons. I like that saying hehe. Still plenty of time for things to get interesting again.
    Nope, all home grown talent here. And ideal is all relative, no? We offer something of a different style from the Rainbows.
    By different style are you referring to the time you told me you would never join a rainbow guild because we are threatening to force your "coalition" out of its top 25 spots?

Quote Originally Posted by Eunuchorn View Post
    Cafe, I like seeing new guild names, though, I've never fully understood the reasoning behind joining a guild with an Acronym for a name. Rainbow Coalition, Cents, & DPA were built on the blood & years of very old school players. Like you said, the game isn't dying, & the newest influx of gemmers proves this.

If they would put in a Past War Winners screen like the other Gree games have, maybe people would know to seek out Rainbow Coalition in the first place rather than overspend to make a name for themselves. I would never hold guild loyalty against someone, but sooner or later you are spending money to do yourself an injustice.

Your guild names aren't exactly congruent with each other.....
    I recommend waiting until stripping is fixed before trying to earn some bragging rights.
    Right because you have NEVER bragged about being the #1 guild and you guys have NEVER used stripping before. Pot calling the kettle black?

Xete from TRP just PMd me on Line asking to strip for them so they can hold second....
    We've explained the situation to him and won't ask again . didn't mean to or even know until you posted that we did the first time. Clearly stripping for second place wouldn't be in your interest, considering we are not a rainbow guild, not that we actually have a shot.

By different style are you referring to the time you told me you would never join a rainbow guild because we are threatening to force your "coalition" out of its top 25 spots?

Well, yes that would be one reason. A top 25 take over by RC - Why would we want that? Like I also said during that conversation, I respect what you have done. You, without a doubt, lead the number 1 guild, and have from the start. Creating and maintaining that is no cake walk. Props.

If we were all on your team though, if there were no factions, how would the wars be any fun at all? As for $$, warring with RR could certainly not be cheaper. It looks like you have the most expensive wars of anyone to me.
    Last edited by Zyntree; 01-19-2014 at 12:15 PM.
    Zyntree Lvl 100+ (iOS)
    Guildwar Observer - retired
    The Red Phoenix- a Black Medal Guild.

We've explained the situation to him. We won't ask again . didn't mean to the first time, sorry. Clearly stripping for second place wouldn't be in your best interest, not that we actually have a shot at first .
    Stripping for anyone that doesn't say Rainbow in the name is not in our interest. Stripping is why guilds with a bunch of ppl who are all gems & no armors think they're top 10 material. Stripping has created a delusional player base that thinks they can tell RR what to do.

Well, yes that would be one. Top 25 take over? Why would we want that? Like I also said during that conversation, I respect what you have done. You are without a doubt the number 1 guild, but we have a different style at Phoenix Knights. Not trying to create bad blood. Factions make the game more fun I think.
    What is this style? Threatening to take down RR because your members can farm stripped knights like every other level 11-100? So much for not creating bad blood:
    Nothing against you Zyntrees, it's been an extremely stressful dramarama morning. & all because of the UNINTENDED existence of stripping. I pray for a realistic leaderboard one day.

Quote Originally Posted by Markdc94 View Post
    Right because you have NEVER bragged about being the #1 guild and you guys have NEVER used stripping before. Pot calling the kettle black?
    You're an idiot; go hang out in the corner with Doc Sharp, you two can discuss how you don't understand any of the points I've ever made.