GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Petition

Banned
    Post Count

Petition

http://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/greecrimecity

Read and spread throughout groupme, kakao etc.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Cool! Check my sig
    BRAVO 6 lvl167 7B/3.3B 172mil IPH
    Asphalt Assassins

Post Count
    Enjoy your bans

Banned
    Post Count
    Ya know, I clicked on that really wanting to support you guys...and then you couldn't spell "though".
    Not to mention, what's lagg?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Guisseppe17 View Post
    Ya know, I clicked on that really wanting to support you guys...and then you couldn't spell "though".
    Don't forget "throwed"

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Dude if the game is that bad for you, there is this process that allows you to take the game off your device

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    stubby we like the game so we need it to be fixed

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quick fix...if you like it play it; if you don't like it delete it. If Gree continued to ignore the customers we'd still be playing the old way of just rob, collect, and goals. Do you really think they sit around in their meetings saying, "how can we further destroy the game?" Things get screwy, they try to patch it, and the cycle continues. Success in some and unsuccessful in other areas.
    Do you have change for my 2 cents?

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Touch Down View Post
    Enjoy your bans
    Hehehe
    1 more thing: U forgot to add the main word in the petition- "komphu gacha"
    Asphalt Assassins

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bravo 6 vk View Post
    Hehehe
    1 more thing: U forgot to add the main word in the petition- "komphu gacha"
    Haha... Well played

But really lag is only a small part of the problem. The game is getting too expensive and Gree are increasing stats and the price every event pushing it further and further out of the budget of the average player.
    Last edited by Touch Down; 01-18-2014 at 11:42 PM.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by My2cents View Post
    Quick fix...if you like it play it; if you don't like it delete it. If Gree continued to ignore the customers we'd still be playing the old way of just rob, collect, and goals. Do you really think they sit around in their meetings saying, "how can we further destroy the game?" Things get screwy, they try to patch it, and the cycle continues. Success in some and unsuccessful in other areas.
    An extremely positive view of things. Yes, I do sometimes think they sit around asking how they can destroy this game. Only recently have they made ANY positive progress toward not being the worst money grubbing game company I have ever known.

Before you tell me to quit as well, I have played this game for 2.5 years and I was here when this game was good. In that time I have worked on things I do not wish to give up on. We don't have to accept the game being unlivable when we are, or in my case, were, paying the bills for this company.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Guisseppe17 View Post
    That's fair, wouldn't think someone who doesn't know how to spell "You" or his own username on the forum to understand the text.

* When you end a sentence, there is only one (1) dot (.) needed, just something I picked up in school which should be the same in every language.

I suppose I have to say I am sorry for not knowing my third language perfectly as you probably do.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Zendfrim View Post
    Before you tell me to quit as well, I have played this game for 2.5 years and I was here when this game was good. In that time I have worked on things I do not wish to give up on. We don't have to accept the game being unlivable when we are, or in my case, were, paying the bills for this company.
    I've been on 2 1/2 years as well and really miss the old days, but still play for passing enjoyment. However, before I go on with the viability of this game I have to assume by your signature that you see a long term crash and burn for this game as I am not an economist. I'll have to defer to your professional opinion.
    Do you have change for my 2 cents?

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Touch Down View Post
    Haha... Well played

But really lag is only a small part of the problem. The game is getting too expensive and Gree are increasing stats and the price every event pushing it further and further out of the budget of the average player.
    Yep, as someone mentioned in an other thread, well its you I think, they're "milking" us..
    Asphalt Assassins

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bravo 6 vk View Post
    Yep, as someone mentioned in an other thread, well its you I think, they're "milking" us..
    Don't get me wrong I believe Gree need to do a lot of things to improve the game.

Lag, stat inflation, rising cost are probably the top 3 issues the game is facing. I will make my concerns vocal as often as possible.

Posting a petition in Gree's forum is against the forum rules and more than likely will see this thread shut down.
    I commend the action just not the delivery in here.