!!! Looking for Basterds !!! (Top 150) - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: !!! Looking for Basterds !!! (Top 150)

Post Count
    bump bump bump

"Start spreading the News"

We have kept our team quiet little secret for quite some time BadNews is rolling along, Trucking other syndicates. We're completely organized with a great diverse range of personalities. As this is actually my first post on the CC forum , I must reply and cannot post . So my apologies to the team who's thunder I may steal our group started 8 months ago . Just a MOOK try getting a teammate in a new game when your stats were lvl 75 and 175k The Game is addicting slowly our team has risen each battle. it's very fun to build it together. We don't want jumpers , we want crime family members . We have risen fast . Last six battles we have finished #155,#239(undefeated) ,#116,#197,#446,#766. We tried the merge this last battle and it just doesn't work . We're looking for actives. Bosses and battles . We're not fight club /Art of War . We're a group of individuals who play to have fun and make friends / keep it simple/ and win. Join our Crime family and help us rise to the top 616 057 516 , don't want no scrubs join up we feed the enemy FISH HEADS w/Mustard 32of 60 members after a bunk merge , but we finished #116 two events ago with these same actives no donation requirement . Over 100 bonuses . We just play here and keep it fun and simple . Groupme war chat . Groupme syndicate chat .
    Last edited by 187-MikeDaRookie; 06-03-2014 at 01:35 PM. Reason: PunctuaSHUN

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 187-MikeDaRookie View Post
    We just play here and keep it fun and simple.
    And by fun and simple, you really mean a rude thread hi-jacker! Try reading the forum Code of Conduct.