Looking to merge!!!!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Looking to merge!!!!

Post Count

Looking to merge!!!!

We are an awesome core of 32 players, looking to merge with a fun, active and organized syn. We use Groupme, and that is an absolute must. We can use or syn, or yours, depending on the bonuses of each. The core of people I speak of placed 582 last war without using gold, in a syndicate that had some very easy targets, and some of our core away for the weekend. Very serious about a great fit. Pm me if interested.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by STEVEOOOO View Post
    We are an awesome core of 32 players, looking to merge with a fun, active and organized syn. We use Groupme, and that is an absolute must. We can use or syn, or yours, depending on the bonuses of each. The core of people I speak of placed 582 last war without using gold, in a syndicate that had some very easy targets, and some of our core away for the weekend. Very serious about a great fit. Pm me if interested.

we are in a top 250 synd and looking for a merger into us, pm me if interested.

Reply to merge

Check out BadNews . #155,#239(undefeated),#116,#197 in the last four battles . I sent you a PM with a groupme contact . Hit us up . WE HUNGRY AND WE FEED FISHEADS to our enemies !!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I have a few actives looking to merge also. We have nice bonuses. Pm me