Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Case event-- STUCK on 9 bricks for 2 days

Post Count
    im stack at 9/10 and need one item.

3 Days

(sorry and 100atk items only)

i have 101 boxes
    and when i have only
    47 i get more eazy open them only with money.
    so im thinking that the more boxes u have the more less chances too open it.

or system makes boxes not open without gold.

tho first time im at 9/10.

Quote Originally Posted by tanioula View Post
    im stack at 9/10 and need one item.

3 Days

(sorry and 100atk items only)

i have 101 boxes
    and when i have only
    47 i get more eazy open them only with money.
    so im thinking that the more boxes u have the more less chances too open it.

or system makes boxes not open without gold.

tho first time im at 9/10.
    Nope. Nothing changes the chances of opening a box, nothing changes the chance of getting a token from the box except for how many tokens you already have (and that is the same chances for everyone, no exceptions, nothing impacts it one way or another).

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    In the .plist for the lockbox event, what is the "min_energy_required" referring to?

Note- I don't try and edit, that would be dumb. Just reading
    No, I'm not who you might think I am.

Quote Originally Posted by krimesity View Post
    can someone paypal me $4,100.00 so I can buy enough in-game cash to get the weapon?

Banned
    Post Count

Angry Another event that gone wrong

I opened 22 boxes and Got 9 within 30 min..... 2k gold spend till now to get the last One opened. Stupid me to think I would get it, last time I'm spending gold on this kind of event. Feel very much tricked I to this. Had it been a reasonable amount like 500-600 I would do it again and again, but just another example of how we the players are being fooled.

Post Count
    i stopped using gold and only cash and opened every hour when clock ran out. and finially got it. keep trying and u should get it
    [IMG][/IMG]

Leader of REDNECK ASSASSINS - recruiting for top 200wd top 100sa
    349-122-589

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I'm stuck on 9/10 and 7/8. Been using mostly cash and a bit of gold. Hoping to get both these items.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    9/10 all accounts seem to open best after counting to 6 from screen.

Lurker
    Post Count

Please explain

How is it that I'm one weapon away from 8/8 and have a buddy with five of the items I need and vice versa? I have multiple weapons in which he only needs 1 of. That doesn't sound so much like randomness but more like a predetermined destiny. I can understand a 2% drop rate on the final brick since its a "single" item and everybody plays for ten. So how can there be a 2% drop rate on the last random weapon without pre determining which weapon is going to be the last?

Lurker
    Post Count

just luck

I am on 8/10 and 8/8 using cash only no gold involved. Case event is just luck I think. I dont use gold for cases at all.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    still 9 of 10 bricks.. wasted 500 gold, still nothing.. now using only cash and guess what.. nothing.. lol

Banned
    Post Count
    I've opened cases on the hour with gold for maybe 18 of the 24 available hours per day since this event started. I got 10/10 easily, but in the past two days (so 36 opens) all I've gotten are the same bloody 6 items from the secondary prize list. 36 frickin times and I still can't get one of the other two I need! No way is this random!

Just counted...4 bio hazards, 5 don't tase me's, 6 explosive paybacks, 6 radar lookouts, 7 bloody gattling guns, and 9 1000cc cruisers. Yet still none of the other two. Oh yeah, that's totally random -_-
    Last edited by Guisseppe17; 01-20-2014 at 09:05 PM.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I have been opening cases hourly and I too am stuck on 7/8 for the past two days using a combo of gold, cash and free hits mostly gold though this for sure will be my last case event I participate in.

Post Count
    Also stuck on 9/10 7/8 for almost 2 days now.. Opened millions of cases no gold spent..
    Muj- L193 - IPH: 12.2M
    DiENoW - L95 - IPH: 5.1M
    --

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    Nope. Nothing changes the chances of opening a box, nothing changes the chance of getting a token from the box except for how many tokens you already have (and that is the same chances for everyone, no exceptions, nothing impacts it one way or another).
    CJ please change title of cash button from "Fair chance"to Unfair chance. First day, when event started it was a fair chance to get a loot. After that first day, almost all opened cases finished with information to use gold option to get a loot. Only few cases were opened with a loot. Fair chance is 50-50 and no 90-10. Therefore I think that "Unfair chance" is better name for cash option.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Better change it into 'no chance' option.. lol