Case event-- STUCK on 9 bricks for 2 days - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Case event-- STUCK on 9 bricks for 2 days

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    well I'm going to have to agree to disagree with most of you...

this is by far, the fairest Crate Event i've participated in & I've been playing since September...

These days I'm running 4 accounts & used to keep a religious note of 'how bad' I did with the 'Cash Option' Crate Openings but, after the last couple of events (where I've struggled to collect 1/2 of the special Loot Item targets) I gave up collecting stats.

However, this event is 1000 times better!

prior to yesterday morning, 3 of my 4 accounts were all stuck on 7/8 items & 9/10 bricks; with the other account lagging behind at 6/8 and a pathetic 4/10 for bricks. & I've been opening crates around 16-18 times per day...

about midday yesterday, one account picked up the elusive Golden SCAR for a full set of 8/8 and, by the time I went to bed last night, my 'lagging behind account' had caught up to be 7/8 and 9/10...

first opening today, gave outa Golden SCAR to a different account; so I have 2 with the Fuminator, from just using 'In Game' Cash...

if you've just used Gold (or majority Gold) I feel bad for you (although it's your choice to do that!) but, if you're just using In Game Cash, stop whinging!!!

I've been sh-at on for at least the last 3 crate events & never moaned once.

Ce Sera, Sera with a dose of 'what goes around, comes around!'

& yes, I do still need that Tenth Brick on all accounts; if it happens, it happens!
    Last edited by Zippy69; 01-21-2014 at 03:30 AM.

Banned
    Post Count
    Have to agree on this one Zippy never ever got a end product on case events used free and cash options got the 8/8 on two accounts and 9/10 on the same accounts on my third account I have 7/8 need radar and 9/10 on bricks some one in my syn got 8/8 and two days ago and got 10/10 last night all in game cash hits

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbomatic View Post
    Have to agree on this one Zippy never ever got a end product on case events used free and cash options got the 8/8 on two accounts and 9/10 on the same accounts on my third account I have 7/8 need radar and 9/10 on bricks some one in my syn got 8/8 and two days ago and got 10/10 last night all in game cash hits
    cheers Turbo.

posted that for a bit of balance; good to have some back up

GREE still loads of room for improvements though!!!

Post Count
    I'm with Zippy. First case event that i used no gold and i got 8/8 and 9/10 so far. I can't complain at all.

Banned
    Post Count
    8/8 10/10 no gold, cash opens.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Muj View Post
    Also stuck on 9/10 7/8 for almost 2 days now.. Opened millions of cases no gold spent..
    Opened Millions of Cases... you must be the new Tam!

If I've told you once, I've told you a Trillion Times, don't exaggerate!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by RuckusX View Post
    8/8 10/10 no gold, cash opens.
    Four Accounts...

Final Tally, with one draw to go...

7/8 + 9/10
    8/8 + 9/10
    7/8 + 9/10
    7/8 + 10/10

Game Cash Only...

Banned
    Post Count
    Completed one account 8/8 10/10 free and in game cash hits finished other 8/8 9/10 still got 7/8 9/10 to go one more time to go

Lurker
    Post Count
    I think it's safe to say it didn't pay to use gold on this one. Got to 10/10, 7/8 free and then blew 400 gold trying to get the armor...smh