Case event-- STUCK on 9 bricks for 2 days

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Case event-- STUCK on 9 bricks for 2 days

Post Count

Case event-- STUCK on 9 bricks for 2 days

this is starting to really make me mad, i have be stuck on needing 1 last brick for 2 days, opening a case every hour with gold, while about 3 people in syndicate opend with cash and recieved their 10th brick in the first day and one yesterday. something needs to be done to fix this. i have used about 1100 gold on this so far and i should have my item by now,
    [IMG][/IMG]

Leader of REDNECK ASSASSINS - recruiting for top 200wd top 100sa
    349-122-589

Consistent Contributor J4CK D4N13L N0 7's Avatar
    Post Count
    your not stuck

i believe the drop rate of the final item is 2%
    that does not mean you will be gauranteed to open it within 50 attempts
    it is a 2% chance each time you hit that button

Consistent Contributor KlitschkO's Avatar
    Post Count
    reticlover man...i have 9bricks from first day only with money! i m a very active player...but from first day nothing..and from second day i make for Fum Ventilator 7/8 weapons..i think for me is possible if i don't use gold they don't give me that 2 last big weapons...i don't use gold , i'm not a gold user..i see some people who win both weapons only with money open lockboxes.

Consistent Contributor Cindee429's Avatar
    Post Count

Stuck as well

I've been stuck on 9/10 and 7/8 for 2 days too. I either get nothing or a small prize. Come on gree loosen up !

Consistent Contributor KlitschkO's Avatar
    Post Count
    now i win Fume Ventilator...but i want that car for 10 snowbricks also!!!!))

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by KlitschkO View Post
    now i win Fume Ventilator...but i want that car for 10 snowbricks also!!!!))
    You must be really lucky!
    BRAVO 6 lvl167 7B/3.3B 172mil IPH
    Asphalt Assassins

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I'm on 4 bricks and 2 weapons! Muahahaha
    BRAVO 6 lvl167 7B/3.3B 172mil IPH
    Asphalt Assassins

Post Count
    everyone in my syndicate that has the car, opend with cash. i started using cash and only get sblnt.
    [IMG][/IMG]

349-122-589

Post Count
    either you guys who finished it the first day with cash or reached 9/10 are really lucky with cash openings or your a bunch of liars. and to thoose who havent finished it yet and are complaining, its three days left on the event, come on give it a break. im on 8/10 6/8 with only cash and just missed a few hours opening. i think thats fair enough with three days left. stop whining and get some fukking back bone! Lmfao
    Last edited by Orkanen; 01-18-2014 at 11:02 AM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Orkanen View Post
    either you guys are really lucky with cash opebings or your a bunch of liars. its three days left on the event, come on give it a break. im on 8/10 5/8 with only cash and just missed a few hours opening. i think thats fair enough with three days left. stop whining and get some fukking back bone! Lmfao
    i used gold every time i opend a case from start till yesterday morning at 5am. been using cash sense, and everal times i used gold to rest timer and opend 4 back to back to try and get the last brick. do u need a screen shot to prove that i only need 1 more?
    [IMG][/IMG]

349-122-589

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    I used 2500 gold total and I have 9/10 and 8/8. Just unlucky.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by reticlover View Post
    i used gold every time i opend a case from start till yesterday morning at 5am. been using cash sense, and everal times i used gold to rest timer and opend 4 back to back to try and get the last brick. do u need a screen shot to prove that i only need 1 more?
    i believe you. but why are you in a hurry, its 74 hours left to find that last brick without gold. i havent used a goldbar yet and are at the same point as you almost. you will get there with patience!

Consistent Contributor J4CK D4N13L N0 7's Avatar
    Post Count
    i think the first case event that also had the items on side too i was in similar position with 1 left after the first day, used cash opens for 3 days and then gold with 5 minutes to go, got it first go with gold rather annoyingly!
    but as been said before every time you hit that button its only a 2% chance of opening regardless of how many times you have done it with no reward. its like flipping a coin, you could flip a coin 99 times and get heads, the 100th flip still has 50% chance of being another head. in this scenario though you only have 2% so even less chance everytime

Post Count
    i know, its just very anoying watching members in my syndicate that are getting it one after another and and they havent been stuck on 9 for 2 days. so far 3 have gotten it today that just got on 9 today. and i set timers to open every hour. guess i need to wait longer
    [IMG][/IMG]

349-122-589

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by reticlover View Post
    this is starting to really make me mad, i have be stuck on needing 1 last brick for 2 days, opening a case every hour with gold, while about 3 people in syndicate opend with cash and recieved their 10th brick in the first day and one yesterday. something needs to be done to fix this. i have used about 1100 gold on this so far and i should have my item by now,
    Please stop crying about math. It's embarrassing. You're a member of SAS man, you should be used to not getting the top prize by now.😎