LTBs

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LTBs

Post Count

LTBs

I was thinking if we could have an expensive one next time, you've already given a treat to the new players with the 900k, now if some of the oldies could get an economy booster then I think some would be grateful. My 3mil iph can't do much, but I would still like a challenge instead of the Slice rink.

Maybe an A type 90mil base cost LTB? or a B type with each level prize giving you a 1% Building Output mod? Which could stack to end up being 10%.
    I don't know how many would like this but if we got a fair amount of time to build and upgrade this, I don't think many would have an issue. I know the red names are listening today

so good idea/bad idea?
    Muj- L193 - IPH: 12.2M
    DiENoW - L95 - IPH: 5.1M
    --

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Excuse the noob question but what is type a and type b? I like them mixing it up personally, the low level ones give new players a chance to get it, I know it took me a while to even have enough cash to buy a Ltb I have only been playing about 2.5 months but have figured out how to obtain cash, I think it gives everyone a chance to raise stats with loot without having to dish out tons of gold, I am sure people will have different options but it seems everyone in here complains about new stuff or stat inflation, there are 100's of new players finding this game out everyday so they have to make it fun for them too or they will lose interest in the game quick
    One shot, one kill, ready to die, but never will!

Post Count
    I agree. Would really like to see a really expensive LTB!

p.s. Type A or B defines the multiplier for the upgrades (for example type B lvl 2 would be x2, while type A would be x3).

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Marine007 View Post
    Excuse the noob question but what is type a and type b? I like them mixing it up personally, the low level ones give new players a chance to get it, I know it took me a while to even have enough cash to buy a Ltb I have only been playing about 2.5 months but have figured out how to obtain cash, I think it gives everyone a chance to raise stats with loot without having to dish out tons of gold, I am sure people will have different options but it seems everyone in here complains about new stuff or stat inflation, there are 100's of new players finding this game out everyday so they have to make it fun for them too or they will lose interest in the game quick
    But how many new players actually aim to make their economy better? I've seen a guy with 1 million stats but literally $78 IPH.. With that said, I'm pretty sure most new players can't buy & upgrade the 900k LTB to a point where the rewards are actually decent. & for that reason I think economy builders can get a benefit out of it.
    Ofcourse there are a few new players who do want to grow their economy, but we can't please everyone
    --

Consistent Contributor J4CK D4N13L N0 7's Avatar
    Post Count
    they will continue to be "cheap" so more people will spend gold to complete it
    the higher the cost of ltbs the less people will purchase and therefore less people spend gold to fully upgrade

just another string to the greedy bow

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    2 LTBs at once; a cheap one and an expensive one. Solves the problem for the noobs, the vets, the in between, and gold spenders (who would possibly spend to upgrade both). It would force 'free' players to choose stats or IPH

Consistent Contributor J4CK D4N13L N0 7's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleR7 View Post
    2 LTBs at once; a cheap one and an expensive one. Solves the problem for the noobs, the vets, the in between, and gold spenders (who would possibly spend to upgrade both). It would force 'free' players to choose stats or IPH
    good idea that
    instead of buying two of the same building, there are two different buildings like a normal and an elite version, elite version higher cost and return. but that would be way to much thinking for the greedy

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Completely agree, they gotta release something expensive..
    BRAVO 6 lvl167 7B/3.3B 172mil IPH
    Asphalt Assassins

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Type B for cheap.. Type A for more.. Same building..

Post Count
    Current LTB is the worst this far. Its so amazingly bad its rediculus.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by [INFAMOUS] View Post
    Current LTB is the worst this far. Its so amazingly bad its rediculus.

then dont buy it, upgrade something else
    [IMG][/IMG]

Leader of REDNECK ASSASSINS - recruiting for top 200wd top 100sa
    349-122-589

Banned
    Post Count
    I said it before and I will say it again. There needs to be an LTB for high income and an LTB for low income. High income folks deserve a bone as well. This slice rink crap is insulting even to low income folks. Furthermore, high income folks deserve more control over their defensive number. I am a broken record at this point.

Still waiting for my nightclub surpassing LTB.

Wish you gree people would actually frickin listen and implement ideas. So much could make this game better and make folks want to buy. I'm an idiot for typing this crap continually.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Zendfrim View Post
    I said it before and I will say it again. There needs to be an LTB for high income and an LTB for low income. High income folks deserve a bone as well. This slice rink crap is insulting even to low income folks. Furthermore, high income folks deserve more control over their defensive number. I am a broken record at this point.

Wish you gree people would actually frickin listen and implement ideas. So much could make this game better and make folks want to buy. I'm an idiot for typing this crap continually.
    This complaint is on every forum of every game.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    These lower IPH LTBs wouldnt be that big of a problem for decent to high IPH players if Gree would have the multi-upgrade item possible to get for high IPH players. That way we could still build our IPH with these LTBs and not miss out on the stats from upgrading them.
    BoB Campers
    lvl 250
    IPH 15.4m
    14.7m/14.3m
    541-934-789

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Zendfrim View Post

90mil LTB would still be pretty cheap for you lol, 50mil IPH iirc?

I'm all for expensive LTBs, I don't mind not being able to upgrade them that soon, atleast I can build my IPH with them.

I don't mind the cheap ones but we've had cheaper ones for too long now, we need a good A type or atleast prizes with good output or upgrade time modifiers to help us.

Quote Originally Posted by Cobra Shuttle View Post
    These lower IPH LTBs wouldnt be that big of a problem for decent to high IPH players if Gree would have the multi-upgrade item possible to get for high IPH players. That way we could still build our IPH with these LTBs and not miss out on the stats from upgrading them.
    That would probably cost a LOT of gold if a prize like that was brought out again..

+ Gree it doesn't help customer satisfaction that you don't let us get an LTB to L10 without gold spending anymore.. just a tip
    Last edited by Muj; 01-19-2014 at 02:51 AM.
    --