LTBs - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LTBs

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I like this ltb but mainly because I'll finish it gold free and jo other reason, decent bump in stats while putting money away for next.
    Hey look a banana.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    as above, should be able to get level 10 gold free, gain a couple hundred K in stats, donated 2.5bil to the syn and still increasing the bank balance. why would I complain about this?

personally I don't get the fuss with the night clubs, yes they pay out well in basic terms but factor in that unless you have no life you are only getting 2 full payouts and 1 robbed payout(20% of unrobbed payout) they suck balls. I've given up on them won't return to them until all of my 12/24/48 buildings and high output LTB's are level 10, my pagoda's are way better than night clubs.
    I don't care if you agree with my opinion, its my opinion so move on and find someone who cares.

rough stats:- level 257 - 9att 4.5def - 322mil iph

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by therealbengie View Post
    as above, should be able to get level 10 gold free, gain a couple hundred K in stats, donated 2.5bil to the syn and still increasing the bank balance. why would I complain about this?

personally I don't get the fuss with the night clubs, yes they pay out well in basic terms but factor in that unless you have no life you are only getting 2 full payouts and 1 robbed payout(20% of unrobbed payout) they suck balls. I've given up on them won't return to them until all of my 12/24/48 buildings and high output LTB's are level 10, my pagoda's are way better than night clubs.
    Lvl 10 nightclub, collected 2.2 times a day (according to you), with all the bonuses = 20.356*2.2=44.78m a day.
    Lvl 10 pagoda = 27.918m a day.

I collect the NCs 3 times a day, which makes my argument even stronger.

Post Count
    If the team of red names would comment I'd appreciate it, I wouldn't mind a discount mod again or an output mod hidden somewhere in an event or something, or an expensive LTB once in a while.
    Muj- L193 - IPH: 12.2M
    DiENoW - L95 - IPH: 5.1M
    --

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Chica View Post
    I like this ltb but mainly because I'll finish it gold free and jo other reason, decent bump in stats while putting money away for next.
    You will finish level 9 gold free but you will not get level 10

Post Count
    For what you need a good IPH nowadays?
    You need good syndicate with good gold spenders to get the weapons in the LTQ's.

Gree makes RP, money and doing jobs useless in this game.
    What should I buy? A tank for 27.5mil with 70/95? But for what? Every LTQ gets better prizes at level 1!
    Why should I upgrade "normal" buildings up to lvl10? The prizes in the LTQ's are better so I dont need a LTB prize with no modifier. (And there are more LTQ's and case events than LTB's)

I make ~70mil a day with my IPH. I can donate to my syn, but what should I do when the syn is max out? What should I do with ~2.1 billion in a month? Re-Bank it to lose money?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by tushy View Post
    For what you need a good IPH nowadays?
    You need good syndicate with good gold spenders to get the weapons in the LTQ's.

Gree makes RP, money and doing jobs useless in this game.
    What should I buy? A tank for 27.5mil with 70/95? But for what? Every LTQ gets better prizes at level 1!
    Why should I upgrade "normal" buildings up to lvl10? The prizes in the LTQ's are better so I dont need a LTB prize with no modifier. (And there are more LTQ's and case events than LTB's)

I make ~70mil a day with my IPH. I can donate to my syn, but what should I do when the syn is max out? What should I do with ~2.1 billion in a month? Re-Bank it to lose money?
    Hey mate, congrats on the 2.1b a month, if you want to address this issue start another topic.
    Muj- L193 - IPH: 12.2M
    DiENoW - L95 - IPH: 5.1M
    --