Hard Currency LTQ Issue: Fix Incoming, Please Read - Page 8

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Hard Currency LTQ Issue: Fix Incoming, Please Read

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnyfalcone View Post
    No they are thinking of the millions who play all day like me who can only afford minor gold purchases here and there. You are a heavy good spender good for you not everyone can do those things. So try to respect smaller players as well as you heavy hitters. No disrespect but your post seems selfish. The game is free for a reason and gold is a option not the whole basis of the game. Instead of working hard for your goals and achievements you take a lazy way out and buy them.
    Im simply talking about the people who got the item for free and they re imbursr the respect points and gold . Had the item been taken away and everyone had an even chance I wouldn't be saying a word

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanbro91 View Post
    I still havn't got the individual quest for the event. I got the syndicate quest but that's it. Few guys were saying that a data update shoulda fixed it but its about 5am on the 18th and none of the data updates have fixed it for me. is anybody else still having this problem?
    This and a 1,000 others

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    If we buy the weapons with in game cash, can we own the weapons twice if we completed the SLTQ?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    If we buy the weapons for in-game cash and complete the stanfa family goals part do we get the modified suit at the end without completing the stanfa thugs part?? Or do we have to complete both??

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Will i get my 2million respect points back ?

Consistent Contributor Blowin Smoke's Avatar
    Post Count
    Just to let you guys know. 20/20 on normal with 2500 energy takes a little over a vault. You get a ton of Uzis though.

Post Count
    I havent Got my gold back yet and either my reppoints.

Lurker
    Post Count
    hi again guys,
    sorry to hijack the thread again but i posted on page 10 (2nd post) & i was wondering if anybody has had any thought what my problem could be. Many thanks.