Hard Currency LTQ Issue: Fix Incoming, Please Read - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hard Currency LTQ Issue: Fix Incoming, Please Read

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Are you guys done giving gold back? I have not recieved mine
    One shot, one kill, ready to die, but never will!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Blowin Smoke View Post
    HOW DO I spend MY HARD EARNED RESPECT POINTS NOW?
    You don't too many people cry about spending respect points cause there under some sort or illusion that gree is going to do something about the rubbish respect items in the store . Everyone would rather look at the pointless respect points

Quote Originally Posted by Marine007 View Post
    Are you guys done giving gold back? I have not recieved mine
    Invite code?

Post Count
    Most of us are not complaining about the amount of respect but the fact that the respect was taken with out us knowing.
    I have know problem with the 2 million respect price, i have a problem with it saying it was $0 and then taking 2 million.

Consistent Contributor Blowin Smoke's Avatar
    Post Count
    Cj54 convienently ignoring me. HOW DO I spend MY RESPECT POINTS ON ANYTHING DECENT NOW THAT YOU'VE CHANGED IT?

Quote Originally Posted by Blowin Smoke View Post
    Cj54 convienently ignoring me. HOW DO I spend MY RESPECT POINTS ON ANYTHING DECENT NOW THAT YOU'VE CHANGED IT?
    Stop spamming the boards, please.

We had to change this to fix a bug. I'm sorry that this is frustrating (and I do understand that it is frustrating, all around), but we have to do that sometimes. Once the bug is fixed we WILL have more uses for RP coming in future features/events, but not for this one.

Post Count
    Most of us are not complaining about the amount of respect but the fact that the respect was taken with out us knowing.
    I have know problem with the 2 million respect price, i have a problem with it saying it was $0 and then taking 2 million.

And again i ask the question if i buy a item before my syn. finishes the goal will i get both of the prizes?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

LTQ

Seems like the individual LTQ done before syndicate LTQ goal appears no longer gets credited for syndicate. Can this be fixed?

Quote Originally Posted by Mikesardy View Post

And again i ask the question if i buy a item before my syn. finishes the goal will i get both of the prizes?
    I know, and I am not happy it was doing that either (quite the opposite). The respect is harder to tackle because our logging for respect and in-game cash are lighter than for gold spent, and I will update on that but it is probably not going to happen tonight.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    Stop spamming the boards, please.

We had to change this to fix a bug. I'm sorry that this is frustrating (and I do understand that it is frustrating, all around), but we have to do that sometimes. Once the bug is fixed we WILL have more uses for RP coming in future features/events, but not for this one.
    So now what your saying is you caused all these problems and you only make it up to the people who can pay 1.5b, not to mention theres a ltb going on that most players want to send cash on.

Why cant it be up to us if we want to spend respect on the item its already in my inventory you already have my respect what so hard about leaving it there OR lower the price so most if not all players effected by the problem can afford the item
    Last edited by Mikesardy; 01-17-2014 at 06:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sharpshooter333 View Post
    Seems like the individual LTQ done before syndicate LTQ goal appears no longer gets credited for syndicate. Can this be fixed?
    That came up in this thread earlier: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...-is-this-right

It's always been like that. We can look into potentially changing it down the line, but that is the functionality right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikesardy View Post
    Why cant it be up to us if we want to spend respect on the item its already in my inventory you already have my respect what so hard about leaving it there OR lower the price so most if not all players effected by the problem can afford the item
    We didn't take away any existing items, in the end. If you bought it for gold or RP, you keep the item. We can't change it back because RP as a job requirement was showing up as $0 on one of the platforms, and we'd rather people be able to see what they're being charged and use RP in a future (functional) capacity.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    We already had two players in the syn quit the game. This sltq pushed them over the edge!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Hey cj a little off topic sorry but since you're here what happened to epic boss

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by tniggs View Post
    Cj
    Why did you not give me back the 20 gold I used to refill energy to make the rp purchase for the item but you took the item and I have my rp back? Can you please return the item.
    CJ54 did say they don't give back gold for energy refills.