Hard Currency LTQ Issue: Fix Incoming, Please Read - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Hard Currency LTQ Issue: Fix Incoming, Please Read

Post Count
    yeah forget my last post ill use respect to pay for it. But really all you did was spit in the face of all the players when you set that price at 1.5b. There is no justification in that price after all the trouble caused today. Do you really think this is going to make up for it. All your doing with that price is making it worse

Consistent Contributor Blowin Smoke's Avatar
    Post Count
    Soooooo how am I going to use my hard earned RP?

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    We just deployed it like right this moment, so try closing and reopening.

If people are on an old dataset, it might still look like it is taking gold for a moment, but it will not (the server will block the action). We can't make old data sets *look* different because that is what data does (determines how costs and things show up on the client). Bottom line is, everyone get on the new dataset.
    Im on the new dataset and I still haven't got the gold reimbursed

edit: Just got it thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by resk View Post

We're batching the gold out right now, getting the data set out was to stop it from costing gold. We're working on step 2 now (which is getting everyone back the gold spent on the items). I'll post when that is done.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    How long till we get gold refund?
    One shot, one kill, ready to die, but never will!

Post Count
    so how am i supposed to spend my hard earned respect points?

Post Count
    this is BS it should be our choice if we want to spend the 2 million respect on the item or if we want to spend in game cash. Now that you put a crazy high price on it a lot of people who wanted the item wont be able to get it.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Well, I'm glad. It didn't sound too well to use golds, or even respect points, for items for ltq. I can see a lot players are ok with cash. But I don't see any fun in either golds or rps. In fact, I was seeing myself not even bother for this event at all....

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    This is fukin ridiculous . I'd happily bin my respect points then 1.5b . All you clowns been sulking about a way to spend respect then you cry and look what happens . All you fools complaining just didn't have 2m respect . And yeah well I bet you don't have 1.5b either ya fools

Post Count
    Good thing you tried to fix this fast CJ54! It's not optimal with a 1.5B price tag tho, not many players have that kind of money available without some kind of notice beforehand. I'd say its best if you just remove the prices for weapons, or, if that's not possible as you said at least lower the cost for it to something almost every player can afford.

Quote Originally Posted by resk View Post

Wait for the script to do it man.

"After the data deploy that changes the requirements, we will be scripting back all gold spent on those items, that will be out later (we have to deploy the script to do so)"

lord of the winners lists Assault and Flattery's Avatar
    Post Count
    Just finished giving back the gold!

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I just received a data push on android and got my gold back. Thanks for correcting the issue

The stone cannot be polished without friction nor can the man be perfected without trials.
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Why do we have to spend anything to participate in a event? I was robbed of my gold, then my respect points & now you want my in game cash too! How is a new player supposed to buy a $500,000 weapon? And I'm sure the price for weapons will increase with the level of difficulty. This event is starting to suck. It's making me not want to play anymore.

Post Count
    HOW DO I spend MY HARD EARNED RESPECT POINTS NOW?

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ChopperGirl View Post
    Why do we have to spend anything to participate in a event? I was robbed of my gold, then my respect points & now you want my in game cash too! How is a new player supposed to buy a $500,000 weapon? And I'm sure the price for weapons will increase with the level of difficulty. This event is starting to suck. It's making me not want to play anymore.
    You don't. If you complete normal levels first then you Recieve the items that way. Then you will not have to buy anything.