Hard Currency LTQ Issue: Fix Incoming, Please Read - Page 6

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Hard Currency LTQ Issue: Fix Incoming, Please Read

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Yancool View Post
    Being in a group of well educated and funny guys and girls, who normally understands everything I write, it's quite scary that the event is so complex that it took a couple of hours to explain everyone how to go forward, and it's not only due to the amount of errors that have been attached to it.

1. The amount of errors in this event is beyond reasonable, please run the events by a test team, if not your own, then an external, don't bring the problems down on the players, this is why they are quitting.
    2. The amount of energy to complete the event is beyond reasonable, you are drying players out of their hard earned cash with all these events, and it's completely impossible to see how much energy you need to use in total to complete.
    3. You will only be able to complete the syndicate goals, in case all players are up all nite and spending more then they want to, but they do it for the team, and consequence is burnout of real cash, and thereby acceptance that you need to quit the game.
    4. Communication about this event has been terrible, I know A&F posted some info, but why can't you tell us how much energy each lvl takes, that way we the players can calculate if we want to participate or not, the other way around people start the event, and dig them in so deep they can't go back, and again we are talking burnout.

That's what I have, the overall picture though is that in all the GroupMe rooms I'm in, I'm seeing more then 50 players quit because of this event.

At some point you can't continue bringing new money in the game through new players, you need to do better for the players, don't make them rob a bank each month to compete.
    If it took anyone 2 hours to understand this event then they clearly aren't as clever as you want to make out.
    It isnt hard to understand, was explained well enough.
    This game is full of people who get all upset and quicky shout I quit when something doesn't go there way. I'd be very surprised if this 50 people are still not playing in 2 weeks.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by PedroPimples View Post
    I'd be very surprised if this 50 people are still not playing in 2 weeks.
    Whatever .. keep throwing away your $$.

New glitch around .. which is not being shared, but sold for hard $$ players turning into GREE(dy) wannabe's.

Fixes screwing up the game even more .. people able to buy 100 70k weapons .. other people getting to keep their items and being refunded.

This is SOO messed up wonder if there will be 50 people left playing CC in 2 weeks.

Lurker
    Post Count
    The issue is simple. It is not fair to give a select few users the final item for free. The new data set should have pushed that item out to all players of cc for free. That would have created an equal playing field. It's not complicated.....just gree being greedy. They want everyone else to spend 3 vaults to get the item they gave others for free.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    got my gold back thanks

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Hunt View Post
    CJ. Im Missing 5 million in respect after completing the LTQ. Should I wait or open a ticket ?
    +1 where are my RP Gree? Where's the gold I bought and never got?

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jopdermod View Post
    Whatever .. keep throwing away your $$.

New glitch around .. which is not being shared, but sold for hard $$ players turning into GREE(dy) wannabe's.

Fixes screwing up the game even more .. people able to buy 100 70k weapons .. other people getting to keep their items and being refunded.

This is SOO messed up wonder if there will be 50 people left playing CC in 2 weeks.
    Glitches shouldn't be shared at all. Shouldn't be given out so more of you can cheat.
    Gree won't let people keep all them weapons. Only 1 per person is allowed.
    If gree messed up for a certain few people, and compensated just those. That's a non issue. You shouldn't be given something for no reason.
    If everyone gets the prize it's pointless and becomes redundant.
    If you don't like it don't play.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    What About the other issue? It seems Some people Cannot do the family part?

It just crashes each time...

But Thanks for giving the gold back... Someone in our syn has -35 gold ( how this could be a negatieve number?) and this is now fixed.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I haven't experienced any issues since I started the event yesterday (iOS). I must have started after the fixes.

I really like that they found a way to make cash useful. Even better that the weapons required to buy have good stats and are limited (cannot be bought in equipment store). We have options for which path we want to take, so one could say there is an element of strategy.

Nice job shaking things up, even if the community still had to complain about it.
    Crime City tenure: June 2012 - retired 8/10/14

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I Agree, I also like the fact That you can buy the weapons with in game cash or can do missions for it.

Post Count
    would you all stop complaining, read what the mods say and wait for data push to release instead of whining and acting like 2 year olds.
    [IMG][/IMG]

Leader of REDNECK ASSASSINS - recruiting for top 200wd top 100sa
    349-122-589

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    @Mods / Developers - can you please fix the Lag...

Our Syndicate is missing loads of Boss Hits and having to hit way over 'stated' required number of Kills!

These Missing Hits, practically every LTQ/SLTQ are beyond a joke now...

Lurker
    Post Count

No Gold refund yet

Has everyone actually got their gold refunded? I have not received mine. Is this just Gree employees saying they got the refund? I WANT MY GOLD BACK

Lurker
    Post Count
    Mine was refunded, but im not sure with RP

Post Count
    When will my respect be refunded?

Lurker
    Post Count
    So what's up is someone gonna tell me how I can even play the new sltq got the syndacite line but the individual tab has never came. Events been open for a day an have seen antthing yet?? I'm playin the syndacite part but it be nice to have the whole thing ya know.am i the only one thats still not have the whloe thing? 3:05pm on 18th