Hard Currency LTQ Issue: Fix Incoming, Please Read

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hard Currency LTQ Issue: Fix Incoming, Please Read

Hard Currency LTQ Issue: Fix Incoming, Please Read

Hey all,

Thanks for your patience while we were sorting this out. We had a bug in the code that badly impacted gold for job requirements (that was the "$0" thing there), which we're going to sort out.

In the meantime, we are going to release a data deploy that changes the requirement so that it does not use gold. It will use in-game cash instead. We couldn't entirely remove the job requirements without potentially messing up some other things.

To those of you who accidentally or intentionally spent gold on the LTQ, do not despair, we have your back. After the data deploy that changes the requirements, we will be scripting back all gold spent on those items, that will be out later (we have to deploy the script to do so). Respect is a little trickier, and I will update on that shortly.

If anyone has any questions, please ask them here in this thread and we will do our best to answer.

EDIT: The new data set is out. Get on the new data set.

EDIT: Gold spent on the items required to beat the enemies has been reimbursed to all players.
    Last edited by CJ54; 01-17-2014 at 06:07 PM.

Post Count
    Thanks for the quick fix and update CJ.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Can you purchase more than one of an item?
    And if you buy one, then beat that level can you own 2?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    This is what I think we all wanted to hear. Thanks.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Cool what about respect used?
    Hey look a banana.

Banned
    Post Count
    uhhhhh,

Am I reading correct .. that you just can go buy ALL SLTQ rewards for ingame cash now .. so basicly we just all wasted our energy on that .. and can refocus on doing all familia goals from now on ?

Well so long for the long awaited SLTQ then .. to bad .. hope next one will be a real SLTQ !

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Thanks for clearing this up, although I already sent in a ticket for gold that was taken from me for buying a "$0" item to complete the goal lol. I look forward to getting my gold back soon

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MsTink0514 View Post
    Thanks for clearing this up, although I already sent in a ticket for gold that was taken from me for buying a "$0" item to complete the goal lol. I look forward to getting my gold back soon
    Same here....I have already sent a ticket before finding this.....but thank you for stepping up and doing the right thing....thanks Gree

Just to clarify, the gold that is going back is for the items that had the bum cost, not any gold spent on energy refills (those weren't the issue).

Quote Originally Posted by Chica View Post
    Cool what about respect used?
    I don't know yet, we're focusing on the gold first.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Is this fix just for droid? Because my iOS is still showing that it costs gold not cash.

Post Count
    So if I already spent respect on the item unknowingly, can i put in a request for the refund and buy the item with in game cash?

also do we get 2 items if we buy 1 and finish the sltq

Thank you guys for updating us throughout this whole thing this is the way it should be players will be alot happier knowing whats going on with each step thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by PedroPimples View Post
    Is this fix just for droid? Because my iOS is still showing that it costs gold not cash.
    We just deployed it like right this moment, so try closing and reopening.

If people are on an old dataset, it might still look like it is taking gold for a moment, but it will not (the server will block the action). We can't make old data sets *look* different because that is what data does (determines how costs and things show up on the client). Bottom line is, everyone get on the new dataset.

Consistent Contributor Blowin Smoke's Avatar
    Post Count
    1.5B for the last item? Seriously? I'd rather use my respect c'mon now!

Post Count

Can a MOD answer this?

Before the event started, I went to SOHO and hit Giovanna Stanfa once. I used respect points to buy the final weapon. Did I get this weapon or do I still have to use 45000 energy to complete this last goal? If buy using in game cash now to buy the prizes instead of using energy, do you still get the same prizes? Thanks!

EDIT: Are you doing away with using RP's? I used RP's to buy the last item, and I wont be happy having it taken away from me, because I cant afford 1.5B cash for that prize.
    Last edited by primetime347; 01-17-2014 at 05:51 PM.

Consistent Contributor Blowin Smoke's Avatar
    Post Count
    You took a great thing (. Me being able to use my respect for a good item) and take it away. That's just mean.