SUP1-Streak Killing?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: SUP1-Streak Killing?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

SUP1-Streak Killing?

Whats up w SUP1 at number ten....killing streaks ?

47th Armenia, 58-3 12/12 completed

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    SealTeam-6 is number 1 YAY!!!...about time somebody else is on top!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 360 Joules View Post
    SealTeam-6 is number 1 YAY!!!...about time somebody else is on top!
    Hey I know you!

Soooo... just wanted to say I'm sorry!

OSOK is Recruiting for Top 20: www.powerbang.info/OSOK/recruiting

Come see what all the fuss is about

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    In case you guys haven't figured it out, this is intentional.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Yip.. looks like sup are staying off the top.. stops people watching the leader board and waiting for them to be matched. . And at the same time they are probably killing everyones streaks

Post Count
    Ha you really think sup1 can not tap for 5 mins? They're game is screwed, getting connection errors when ever they try to attack. I guess Gree isn't on their side after all!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Sup1 will be on top before too long. It doesn't take long for a team that scores a mil per battle to reach the top.

Post Count
    Who cares... Focus on what you're doing, not others....

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Yes guys... Focus real hard on your tapping! You may just miss the big orange box! Lmao

Just fought Sup2 and they are also laying low. What they are doing is staying low key so that they can find those cry babies TKO and bust their streak. I can't wait to hear them crying again about losing their final medal and threatening to quit. Here's the worlds smallest fiddle playing for ya..... What rules are you going to quit over if they aren't implemented now? Do you want to avoid any faction that you are scared of?

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    glad we can count on you for your whining cry baby posts DTA-HOG. Hope you've learned to keep civil before you get another 7 day ban. I should post all your whiny msgs you blasted me with.. hah lol
    Justice League (Beyond The Dead)

Finished first place in every war. Recruiting active players for our 4 teams. https://groupme.com/join_group/6757157/wRRGFR

I am the Commentator of Comments

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DTA-HOG View Post
    Yes guys... Focus real hard on your tapping! You may just miss the big orange box! Lmao

Just fought Sup2 and they are also laying low. What they are doing is staying low key so that they can find those cry babies TKO and bust their streak. I can't wait to hear them crying again about losing their final medal and threatening to quit. Here's the worlds smallest fiddle playing for ya..... What rules are you going to quit over if they aren't implemented now? Do you want to avoid any faction that you are scared of?
    This doesnt make a bit of sense. Why would they need to drop down to try and get matched up with the number 2 team. If anything dropping down will help them avoid TKO. If there is any justice in this world, your faction will get matched up with TKO and come in here crying about it.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Hell no we didn't beat them! The only one that can beat sup 2 is sup 1. I'm not going to sit here and cry about it though. We didn't even take their wall down. They only scored 200k on us though. In Cuba I lost about 400 units between sup1 and sup2.

And to answer the other silly question.... If Sup is not on the leaderboard, no one knows when they are battling and when they are sitting there waiting for TKO. Great strategy. Looking forward to them busting their streak tomorrow. Our team doesn't care about streaks so it don't bother us. All we care about is maintaining top 25 for the least amount of gold possible.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mreilly View Post
    glad we can count on you for your whining cry baby posts DTA-HOG. Hope you've learned to keep civil before you get another 7 day ban. I should post all your whiny msgs you blasted me with.. hah lol
    Hey bro good to see you! Is your faction looking forward to that top 750 prize this month? That 5% mission payout is really gonna raise your coolness factor with the ladies...

I won't be getting banned anymore as I have learned that they will ban my player as well. No more energy glitch crusade for me. Let the cheaters cheat... I'll still whip the hell out of em when I come across them.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    PUN Old School-15 man streak killing team.

SUP 1 and 2 not as usually are for this war.

Have fun guys when you face them...however they can be beat

47th Armenia, 58-3 12/12 completed

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    SUP you are looking for The Lost Legends. It's Bend Overs streak team accompanied by Ferr and friends.