Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Gifted epic???

Question Gifted epic???

Gree has been giving out the new epic to those that "should have" gotten it in the chests and says there was an issue with the delivery of the epic armor. Now I don't know if it's true but all we can do is take their word for it but regardless, I feel everyone who spent gems should at least get a non plus version of the epic. Its very skeptical saying that there was an issue with deliverance after all the past chest epics have had no issue. Any thoughts?

I bought 80 chests without knowing that the sandstorm was out so I'm sort of eh on this. I'd find it unfair for me to get something that I shouldn't have. Anyways, since you didn't get the sandstorm plate I don't see why it matters since you wouldn't have gotten it even if Gree didn't fuss up.

Quote Originally Posted by Tschmidt22 View Post
    Gree has been giving out the new epic to those that "should have" gotten it in the chests and says there was an issue with the delivery of the epic armor. Now I don't know if it's true but all we can do is take their word for it but regardless, I feel everyone who spent gems should at least get a non plus version of the epic. Its very skeptical saying that there was an issue with deliverance after all the past chest epics have had no issue. Any thoughts?
    My thoughts are that there is no issue here. They bought 40 keys got 39 pieces of crap armor and didn't receive the epic they won due to a bug. GREE fixed the bug and gave them the armor they wouldv'e received initially but didn't. Seems like the right result.

Your argument is that those who got 40 piece of crap armor for their 40 keys should get a free epic they wouldn't have otherwise received because they're jealous of the other players who experienced the bug. Seems like sour g****s ("g r a p e s" is banned because it containes the word "r a p e" - PC run amok).
    iOS GUILD: THE PALE RIDERS
    LVL: 75 (maxed bonuses)
    GW1: 59 GW2: 75 GW3: 56 GW4: 79 GW5: 70 GW6: 71 GW7: 35 GW8: 45, GW9: 46, GW10: 34, GW11: 91 GW12: 21, GW13: 35, GW14: 25, GW15: 16, GW16: 46 GW17: 20, GW18: 32, GW19: 30! 3 Guild Alliance for Armor Wars - 5th Silver Chromatic (FTB), 5th Arclite Shroud.

See I didn't know that some received one less armor then they should have. How come no one said anything?

Quote Originally Posted by Tschmidt22 View Post
    See I didn't know that some received one less armor then they should have. How come no one said anything?
    http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...=1#post1159639

It was said.

I don't know if you were referring to gree's comment or not but I was talking about players prior to gree's announcement. Nobody mentioned being shorted an armor. Or did they?

It was after I read GREEs comment. I thought your post was as well.
    iOS GUILD: THE PALE RIDERS
    LVL: 75 (maxed bonuses)
    GW1: 59 GW2: 75 GW3: 56 GW4: 79 GW5: 70 GW6: 71 GW7: 35 GW8: 45, GW9: 46, GW10: 34, GW11: 91 GW12: 21, GW13: 35, GW14: 25, GW15: 16, GW16: 46 GW17: 20, GW18: 32, GW19: 30! 3 Guild Alliance for Armor Wars - 5th Silver Chromatic (FTB), 5th Arclite Shroud.

Kind of lost me their pale. I mean normally we would see at least some people saying "hey gree, you shorted me an armor in so and so chest, what's up?" But probably in a different context

One of my guild mates received the free armor. He only opened a couple of chests and did not complain about missing armor...his complaint was that he got crap armor.

So at least in his case he did receive armor for each key used

DK has a guy bought 3 X 40 chests, I think and got nothing earlier yesterday, not even the gifted epic.

He says if he doesnt get it like others he will quit spending. Giving the epic to some and not others who spent on chests when the epic was not even in the chests....Gree should make it right

Quote Originally Posted by firefly333 View Post
    DK has a guy bought 3 X 40 chests, I think and got nothing earlier yesterday, not even the gifted epic.

He says if he doesnt get it like others he will quit spending. Giving the epic to some and not others who spent on chests when the epic was not even in the chests....Gree should make it right
    Do you even understand why some people received the sandstorm and not others? They were originally supposed to get sandstorm, but since it wasn't out, they receive a two star armor instead and then were reimbursed with the sandstorm platemail.
    The guy from DK wasn't going to get it anyways so he shouldn't even be complaining.

Quote Originally Posted by firefly333 View Post

Example:
    You open 11 sandstorm chests the second it's out. You get 11x **.
    The server logs 10xA & 1xB.
    Gree codemonkeys add a search & replace all user B chests (which you saw a **) & replaced with new Epic,
    & also a search & replace chest C with Epic+.

Summation:
    Your android guildy got 40xA. Welcome to Kandy land.

That's makes sense. Gree should at least confirm that instead of just saying these people got it and these people didn't.

Time to read guys

Can someone make a sandstorm chest results thread i an curious to see what people got