Sltq boycott!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sltq boycott!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Touch Down View Post
    Gree run a business and the sooner all the free players wake up and understand this the better. I don't blame Gree one bit for making events out of reach of the free players.

What they do need to do is make the cost of completing affordable and reasonable for the average player.
    At the moment they are pushing the expenses too high.
    The business model they are running is terrible for the customer but it may be good for their turnover. IMO they need to change it to a customer experience based game ASAP before they lose their following and their turnover drops.
    Jimmy look everywhere in the world and will see that the things are the same with everything. All the people forgot what fun means. Game = fun .. at least in past.

Post Count
    Red Names is perfect for an event..we can smash all the Red Names in the face with baseball bats and rob them..No offense to the actual "Red Names"..I'm talking about like a Red Name gang..

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Im not a free player and I'm all for gree running this as a business. But they need to be realistic. Most people don't want to spend $100 per event. Then get robbed by the free player with half the stats. To finish this event I will need 2300 gold bars to buy energy refills. 1.5 vaults. That's insane.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rjc View Post
    Im not a free player and I'm all for gree running this as a business. But they need to be realistic. Most people don't want to spend $100 per event. Then get robbed by the free player with half the stats. To finish this event I will need 2300 gold bars to buy energy refills. 1.5 vaults. That's insane.
    Yes correct. Good post

We as the consumer need to keep at Gree and let them know this. At the same time we need to be reasonable and expect to pay to play.

Keep posting and letting them know we are not happy with rising cost.
    Over $100 for an event is a train wreck waiting to happen. If the game goes tits up Gree will have only themselves to blame.
    If they listen to players like this who are happy to pay a small amount and take on board their concerns the game may last longer.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rjc View Post
    I think you will find that you need a lot more than that! To go straight to elite will cost 2900 gold and 4m respect plus whatever energy is needed to kill each elite level. 45k energy for last one alone!

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    What is the drop rate on the "Thugs" to get the weapons needed? I just went and hit a "Thug" about 30 times, and got nothing....

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Assault and Flattery View Post
    You don't have to spend gold on the event. You can kill the Thugs or use RP.
    Awesome!! I saw that the last target is just under 45,000 energy required. Please explain the new method where I can do this without using gold.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MsTink0514 View Post
    What is the drop rate on the "Thugs" to get the weapons needed? I just went and hit a "Thug" about 30 times, and got nothing....
    According to the new admin, it's not a drop item - it's a reward item. You need to do the job X number of times (when the goal is up) and when you clear the goal you get the reward.

Right now you're not getting anything because the event hasn't started.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Well I will say sorry for jumping the gun on Gree. I do see what y'all have done and yes I jumped the gun and I said I will apologize for it if I was wrong and that I was for how I was thinking It was gonna be ran. So GREE I APOLOGIZE FOR THE THEAD!! So here we go now the trolls of Gree forum can start with heat they want to say. J/K but I'm sure there will be a few.

Post Count
    Way to go Slidell..HA!

Post Count
    Why aren't you two in the Southern Rebels?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Touch Down View Post
    Gree run a business and the sooner all the free players wake up and understand this the better. I don't blame Gree one bit for making events out of reach of the free players.

What they do need to do is make the cost of completing affordable and reasonable for the average player.
    At the moment they are pushing the expenses too high.
    The business model they are running is terrible for the customer but it may be good for their turnover. IMO they need to change it to a customer experience based game ASAP before they lose their following and their turnover drops.

If it cost around 1600 units of gold to even get close to completing one event then that is total BS.
    If it cost around 200-300 units of gold then most could live with that.
    You kidding me . This event will cost you hundreds of dollars to complete . Open your eyes

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Niccy View Post
    You kidding me . This event will cost you hundreds of dollars to complete . Open your eyes
    Can you read?

Post Count
    Crazy 3 energy events are on now
    Yeah, my English is bad... just get used to it...
    103 478 859
    298 043 152

I might look like a noob, but if u dislike it buy gold for me.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MsTink0514 View Post
    here is the thing, like stated before this is a reward collect. in order for you to get the reward, all other pervious goals must have been completed. so the thug you are on has to correspond to the goal in your list.

I fully agree Touch Down. 200-300 gold would be reasonable. 400 gold would be the limit i would be willing to use. A Vault or more to complete a quest? not me