Thank you GREE

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Thank you GREE

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

Thank you GREE

For recouping the gold accidentally spent by us unsuspecting players. You guys are on your game this week :-)

Not trying to kiss up as I still have some gripes, but overall, good work on turning that mishap around!

Side-note.. --- I'm bowling on my league tonight, so I haven't been following the forum religiously this evening. Hence the need to start the thread. Otherwise this could have been posted in the "hard currency" thread.
    Last edited by RealTeflonDon; 01-17-2014 at 07:32 PM. Reason: grammar- it's good
    No, I'm not who you might think I am.

Quote Originally Posted by krimesity View Post
    can someone paypal me $4,100.00 so I can buy enough in-game cash to get the weapon?

Post Count
    Well since were thanking Gree I would like to thank CJ on his quick work COMMUNICATING with the pkayers and with the engineering team on closing down a pretty big issue very quickly

Back Alley Network

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingeasian View Post
    Well since were thanking Gree I would like to thank CJ on his quick work COMMUNICATING with the pkayers and with the engineering team on closing down a pretty big issue very quickly
    I'll second that.

Now if they could just respond to my ticket which has been in limbo since 12/22/2013 and 33% of my gripes will be resolved.
    No, I'm not who you might think I am.

Quote Originally Posted by krimesity View Post
    can someone paypal me $4,100.00 so I can buy enough in-game cash to get the weapon?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    This was a quick and properly hanlded turn around. Good job.
    Hey look a banana.

Banned
    Post Count

Question WHat happened here?

I am new player and first she wanted 5 gold then 100k when i came back, what's that all about you happy all? I spent 5 gold but now got it back, so this game always work like that?

Lurker
    Post Count

Help

can anyone suggest how I can get my profile back? I have made a ticket and even updated it with all the info from lost account and new account. I am desperate so any help would be awesom. Please don't just tell me that gree....this or gree that.....I just want my lost account back on my phone. I am a heavy gold user but I have a feeling that's not going to help. If you can get my game back I will pay you in cc money, bricks, Uzis or even send you a iTunes or google play card of 50$ USD......please help!

Banned
    Post Count

Thumbs up i can help

Quote Originally Posted by Jerkies Yo View Post
    can anyone suggest how I can get my profile back? I have made a ticket and even updated it with all the info from lost account and new account. I am desperate so any help would be awesom. Please don't just tell me that gree....this or gree that.....I just want my lost account back on my phone. I am a heavy gold user but I have a feeling that's not going to help. If you can get my game back I will pay you in cc money, bricks, Uzis or even send you a iTunes or google play card of 50$ USD......please help!
    can i update gold with those cards? i can help you, pm me