Sltq boycott!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sltq boycott!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count

Sltq boycott!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just want y'all to see how many teams and players you will lose over this move y'all have made!! Please leave this thread open and live as I just want a count
    Crime City Rollers will not do this event as I have told all 60 of my members it's beyond wrong how y'all made this event coming up

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I love how people are quitting over an event that hasn't even started yet, why don't you see how it pans out before throwing your toys out the pram?
    I don't care if you agree with my opinion, its my opinion so move on and find someone who cares.

rough stats:- level 257 - 9att 4.5def - 322mil iph

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    yeah just do normal & leave elite well alone...

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    60 Players in 1 syndicate are upset about an event they have no info on? Oh noes.....

Lurker
    Post Count
    Can't you see that each time we go round after battle they just step it up and more and more gold is needed. You can clearly see this will cost a large amount of gold as 45k energy is needed for last boss alone. Lee can only go so far....

Well said KillaDon

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Now if I am wrong when it launches I will make a public apology for my post. But believe me there will be more than just my 60 players buddy if it's like it seems to be. But we will wait and see and if I am wrong I am man enough to say sorry

Post Count
    http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...amily-LTQ-SLTQ

I call that information enough. "purchase the items with gold or RP".

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Yes Zippy that's what will be done more than likely if it's the way it seems with havig to use 5,350,1000 gold to even be able to hit a target and also 1.25mil respect and 2mil respect to also be able to hit other targets but we will see

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOW View Post
    http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...amily-LTQ-SLTQ

I call that information enough. "purchase the items with gold or RP".
    Overjoyed to be able to use my respect points. I am sitting on a pile of them. I won't use much gold or boycott.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by tom73 View Post
    Overjoyed to be able to use my respect points. I am sitting on a pile of them. I won't use much gold or boycott.
    good for you tom, and when the new rp weapons come out and you spent all yours we will all be laughing, you clearly dont put a regular amount of money into this and thats why you dont care, the rest of us are buying tshirts that say **** gree and **** tom
    We be clubbin: 75th
    Nightlife : 58th

Now Recruiting

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Don't cry. Just quit if the game is so horrible. Also you have no idea what I put into this game.

Post Count
    sorta reminds me of powder..it's fun at first but how much money is it really worth? Why does it seem to cost more each time and the buzz is worse..

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by KillaDon View Post
    Just want y'all to see how many teams and players you will lose over this move y'all have made!! Please leave this thread open and live as I just want a count
    Crime City Rollers will not do this event as I have told all 60 of my members it's beyond wrong how y'all made this event coming up
    "Y'all"...

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Try reading first

If you would read the thread about this event you would know that you don't have to spend gold or respect on these weapons

Hey guys, we're totally down to hear all feedback on the event, but I'd ask people to give it a try and see how it plays out in practice first. If you do end up liking it, good, if you don't, that's okay too, and we'll listen to what you have to say on it.