Leaderboard quest - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Leaderboard quest

Post Count
    It's said this quest is active for a couple hours now but so far nothing has happened. Is it going to get going any time soon??

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Hours? It's been over a day

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    It seems like they've stopped the pvp events in MW and CC so I doubt it's that. Too bad, they were definitely a thing to do.

Much more do than box leaderboard events anyway.

Post Count
    From what you have described this pvp event sounds exactly like a war. Only difference you fight opponents in your rival list instead of opponents in a guild, and your health is more. For me a war every 3 week is more than enough so I really hope the leaderboard is not that. And every period between wars has a Box event so its most certain that.
    Victorious Warriors (merged with TheGoodLife 6 times 50 wins)
    Rank 33 in Battle for the Barrens

Lurker
    Post Count

What's going on with leaderboard event

Quote Originally Posted by alonibb View Post
    From what you have described this pvp event sounds exactly like a war. Only difference you fight opponents in your rival list instead of opponents in a guild, and your health is more. For me a war every 3 week is more than enough so I really hope the leaderboard is not that. And every period between wars has a Box event so its most certain that.
    . It has been 2 days and nothing so what going on here Gree fix your servers come on

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    a PVP event actually sounds awesome! Unlike fighting the top 10 guild members I could actually beat the guys on my rivals list!
    Box events suck and I have only finished 2 in a year of playing. They can keep their box events.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mmalkove View Post
    a PVP event actually sounds awesome! Unlike fighting the top 10 guild members I could actually beat the guys on my rivals list!
    Box events suck and I have only finished 2 in a year of playing. They can keep their box events.
    yes, instead of fighting lvl 80's with 20m stats i'd be fighting 160's with 20k stats! i would love that!

no one is unraidable.

MoC Officer in Kingdom Age

MoC Officer in Dragon Realms

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    PvP are very fun. It's sad to say, but I think this leaderboard event is "going on in the background" right now and we won't actually see an event.

Gree has never had an "active" event this long without changing the name or actually releasing an event...please correct me if I am wrong.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    My guess is that this event was supposed to start Friday/Saturday night California time, and nobody has checked from Gree that it didn't start as planned due to a bug during the weekend. Now it should be Monday morning in California, so I guess they are going to fix it (or remove it...)