Page 8 of 10 First ... 678910 Last

I'm EST (8:53) and I haven't received any individual LTQ option for this, only syndicate but when I travel to the location, there are no targets! So my participation is non existent.. I have reinstalled and restarted my device. Lots of problems on this event apparently. So unfortunate that this game is so fun yet so stressful and unbelievably broken.

Cj can u answer if you only do the family portion and not the thug portion do you still get the grand prize if you finish all the family missions?

Pls plspls. Pretty please gold sale

remember back when the energy requirments for events were not INSANE... you know back when they used to reward loyal customers with free gold ocasionally.... or if there was a lot of screw ups they gave out some gold.... back before the insane schedule of events one right after another.... back in the good ol days when events used to work with out massive technical problems... back when you could actually complete events with out using gold if you didnt miss a timer and it was hard to do but you had to actually play instead of just throwing money into it.... well that's gone

everything requires gold to finish
    more events in a shorter time (all using gold)
    no free gold
    no customer service just the standard (we are looking into it) response that NEVER comes with an answer
    EVERY event is having MASSIVE technical issues (or planned issues that take gold from people with out them realizing until the word "boycott" is thrown around)

It is really sad to see this, this game and MW are a lot of fun, but recently it seems that the only way we get a response or get anything done is to throw up the boycott flag (like the MW Raid boss disaster) then the "error" gets "corrected" but we are right back to the same tricks next event

I wanna hippopotamus for Xmas!

I am new in this and want to help my team, but i only have 10 gold how I increase it? I play in Android mainly, please, I want to be serial player here

Obviously if you skip the thugs and go straight to family you must spend gold and rp. So my question is....what is the extra cost in energy you must use to do it the easy way by doing the thug potion first? And what would be the savings either way?

Quote Originally Posted by evilbeef54 View Post
    remember back when the energy requirments for events were not INSANE... you know back when they used to reward loyal customers with free gold ocasionally.... or if there was a lot of screw ups they gave out some gold.... back before the insane schedule of events one right after another.... back in the good ol days when events used to work with out massive technical problems... back when you could actually complete events with out using gold if you didnt miss a timer and it was hard to do but you had to actually play instead of just throwing money into it.... well that's gone

everything requires gold to finish
    more events in a shorter time (all using gold)
    no free gold
    no customer service just the standard (we are looking into it) response that NEVER comes with an answer
    EVERY event is having MASSIVE technical issues (or planned issues that take gold from people with out them realizing until the word "boycott" is thrown around)
    Gee, what else could you possibly have to spend money on? Dropping thousands of dollars into fake gold and fantasy land is way more important than feeding the kids or paying the mortgage.
    Or maybe this game is steering toward survival but twenty-something year old losers who still live in mommy and daddy's basement, stay up until 4am platings Dungeons and Dragons and use their daddy's credit card to line Gree coffers.

yeah willie.... kinda the point, lol

It would be helpful if the mods can post the list of items needed to kill each family member and their rp and/or gold cost. At least it helps players decide whether to hit thugs for the items ot simply buy them.

I can understand why the gold option for paying for the weapons has been taken away due to the farcical start of the event. However, why can't we have the option on the last weapon for instance of either paying with the 2mil respect points or paying the $1.5bil.

Most of my syndicate have the 2 mill RP but not $1.5bil (myself included) and so it seems a bit harsh that we can't have the option?
    The Crazed Outlaws

P190 seaside SO
    P191 we be clubbin

Thanks for info on LTQ/SLTQ

Thanks for posting info Gree should pay you for your time & effort ! & were do you get your info ? As I was just wondering as I can't find info unless another pll has posted it ? CHEERS

Quote Originally Posted by Paulsc99 View Post
    I can understand why the gold option for paying for the weapons has been taken away due to the farcical start of the event. However, why can't we have the option on the last weapon for instance of either paying with the 2mil respect points or paying the $1.5bil.

Most of my syndicate have the 2 mill RP but not $1.5bil (myself included) and so it seems a bit harsh that we can't have the option?
    Because respect points were broken too, that's why not. If they had been displaying properly, we would have left them in. If gold had been displaying properly, we would have left that in as well. As it turns out, there is a bug Android-side that makes job requirements that are not for in-game cash show up zeroed out in cost.

Talking

Ok thanks for direct reply CJ..... I'm on iOS so was not aware of the android issue on RP.

Il give you 100million for the gun?
    The Crazed Outlaws

P190 seaside SO
    P191 we be clubbin

What do I tell my players who still can't see the event? Yes, I've had em in/reinstall. didn't work for all. and for the 3rd month straight ive got some of the same members unable to see or donate Uzi's. off topic, but just tossing it in. The issues have been reported by the players...the latter multiple times. Thank you! AZ Biker Babe

As to your LTQ...Mine works fine! But we're working SLTQ. So everyone gets something. Cuz we all chip in. Or I boot you! Fortunately...I have one heck of a syndicate family!
    AZ Biker Babe
    Dirt Bike Babes Syndicate