Page 2 of 10 First 1234 ... Last

So it is a 10 million gold sltq? That does have a different vibe
    One shot, one kill, ready to die, but never will!

yikes..that's a lot

Arrow Prehits are done, all you got left is gold

Let's face it, with the new types of events a lot of people will quit as they can't keep up, the different rooms I'm in, Ive already heard 15 people will quit, since this post.

GREE you done a lot of good stuff to stop people from prehitting, great work, and congratulations on a near term uptick in share prices.

But instead of thinking how you could get that extra gold out of people, I believe you should focus on great gameplay, development of features and holding people on the long term. Instead of having more people hired for thinking how can you get more gold out of players, and how to tweak each event in your gold favor.

Your changing the rules from event to event, and people know they are loosing out, and that's why they are quitting.

So my advise to you is this: Do not ask what the players can do for your share price, but what can you do for the players.

Happy gold hunt.

Damn. I spent all my rp. To late for me. Looks like im missing out.

I don't think anyone from gree cares guys, voicing our opinion is not doing anything, they could care less about the consumers
    One shot, one kill, ready to die, but never will!

Easy side 2x51 energy francesco's crook

Docks 2x42 energy luigi spy

Soho 12x300 energy Giovanni mobster

West side 3x 102 Pietro's gangster

Shore line 3x76 rose guard

Midtown 4x123 Angelo assassin

Club district 1x17 Giuseppes thug

South end project 1x32 Maria bodyguard

Packer Heights 3x88 vizencos hitman

Financial district 5x148 Francesco hunner

Monument park 6x186 terresa captain

Broadway 6x215 Aldo gunman

To get started a bit

gold.jpg

Hi Gree,

I started to hit some targets and got a pop up saying the items needed were free. So, naturally I just went ahead. But, after hitting a few targets on a couple of accounts I noticed gold was missing.

Thanks

Meme

The pic says the stanfa family 1/20, does that mean it goes further? So tht means that further prizes are huge in stats because for 1/20 it's already 120k/180k?
    Bananas are the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Meme2 View Post
    gold.jpg

Hi Gree,

I started to hit some targets and got a pop up saying the items needed were free. So, naturally I just went ahead. But, after hitting a few targets on a couple of accounts I noticed gold was missing.

Thanks

Meme
    same thing just happened to me... not cool

So tell me it will start at 6 pm eastern time. Right? Like people want to wait till 3 am for this to start.
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly's Voice View Post
    Gay syndicate you say? Been there, done that. 2013 called, it wants the Molly Maguires back.

3pst is 6 est I belive

Quote Originally Posted by Blowin Smoke View Post
    3pst is 6 est I belive
    Yes, but they almost never start on time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly's Voice View Post
    Gay syndicate you say? Been there, done that. 2013 called, it wants the Molly Maguires back.

Quote Originally Posted by caL.Leo View Post
    same thing just happened to me... not cool
    Same here. WTF? Not cool at all.

Same thing happend to me with RP item said it cost 0 and it took 2 million respect I didn't want to use that. I hit before I got on here and seen this thread. Should I send a ticket A&F

Quote Originally Posted by Marine007 View Post
    I don't think anyone from gree cares guys, voicing our opinion is not doing anything, they could care less about the consumers
    Hello all,

Thanks for voicing your concerns. I wanted to address this thread before the comments got out of hand. First of all, we do care. We try to change up events and make them better for you, the players. We thought we would try a different type of LTQ because it sounded like fun.

Things to note: YOU DO NOT HAVE TO PAY GOLD OR RESPECT FOR THE ITEMS.

If you complete the "Stanfa Thugs" goal chain, it gives you the item requirement to take down the associated family member. For instance, once you beat up 9 Antonio's Brokers for goal "Stanfa Thugs (2/20)", you are rewarded "Giuseppe's Bullet". This is needed for goal "The Stanfa Family (1/20)" to take out "Giuseppe Stanfa".

If you don't have the item and you try to start "The Stanfa Family (1/20)" without the "Giuseppe's Bullet", the cost for the item is 5 gold OR you can complete "Stanfa Thugs (2/20)" to get the item. There are other items that cost respect to use. A lot of players were asking for ways to spend respect, so we thought it would be nice for them to be able to spend it vs using energy.

We’d really appreciate it if you played through the event and left feedback on this thread so we can make more improvements to the game.