Page 5 of 10 First ... 34567 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    Yeah, that should not have been happening, the $0 thing. We're looking into what we can do for that right now, and also making sure it doesn't happen again, but in the meantime send us a ticket if you unintentionally lost RP/gold (we'll have to remove the thing that was received, though).
    If you remove the item received are we going to get the respect back in time to use it for the event or will you refund the respect after the event is over and then leave us not being able to use it?

The npcs being released early is a valid concern, especially if we're trying something new like this. We don't have a proper spawning system in place (from the people I have talked to, it is difficult to do in the existing architecture), which is why we release the npcs early.
    Why dont you guys use the Beta testers for this stuff. I know yall have a Beta system because im a tester but it hardly ever gets used and each time a new event is rolled out theres always something like this happening?

Exclamation

I have read it already

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyNerdyGirl View Post
    Hello all,

Thanks for voicing your concerns. I wanted to address this thread before the comments got out of hand. First of all, we do care. We try to change up events and make them better for you, the players. We thought we would try a different type of LTQ because it sounded like fun.

Things to note: YOU DO NOT HAVE TO PAY GOLD OR RESPECT FOR THE ITEMS.

If you complete the "Stanfa Thugs" goal chain, it gives you the item requirement to take down the associated family member. For instance, once you beat up 9 Antonio's Brokers for goal "Stanfa Thugs (2/20)", you are rewarded "Giuseppe's Bullet". This is needed for goal "The Stanfa Family (1/20)" to take out "Giuseppe Stanfa".

If you don't have the item and you try to start "The Stanfa Family (1/20)" without the "Giuseppe's Bullet", the cost for the item is 5 gold OR you can complete "Stanfa Thugs (2/20)" to get the item. There are other items that cost respect to use. A lot of players were asking for ways to spend respect, so we thought it would be nice for them to be able to spend it vs using energy.

We’d really appreciate it if you played through the event and left feedback on this thread so we can make more improvements to the game.
    Explain to me how constantly increasing the amount of gold required in order to complete an event is going to make the game more fun for us.

Please explain it to me.

You can't, because that is a lie.

So is there any prizes for normal or are they all in elite? This would save a lot if time to know if I should bother with normal or go straight into elite
    One shot, one kill, ready to die, but never will!

Sent a ticket for yet ANOTHER problem with this game. Just wondering why my paycheck is going to be cut for being a beta tester for you guys?

Yeah, that should not have been happening, the $0 thing. We're looking into what we can do for that right now, and also making sure it doesn't happen again, but in the meantime send us a ticket if you unintentionally lost RP/gold (we'll have to remove the thing that was received, though).

Quote Originally Posted by Mugzy View Post
    Sent a ticket for yet ANOTHER problem with this game. Just wondering why my paycheck is going to be cut for being a beta tester for you guys?
    Do the testers even do anything or just get free gold?

The amount of things that get leaked or missed is shameful.

Last gold problem I had I had to reply 4 times, still not fixed as it should be. I'd need to charge the hours I have to put into it for it to be worth my time to get a few 100 gold back. Maybe it's a discouragement tactic? And for all that trouble, I'll probably get a 'I'm sorry, but we're not able to compensate ...'.

Quote Originally Posted by Touch Down View Post
    Do the testers even do anything or just get free gold?

The amount of things that get leaked or missed is shameful.
    They hardly ever have any betas last week there was one but before that it had been months

We are all the beta testers.

Problems with nearly every event. Lag for lots of players. Everyone keeps buying gold and playing.

Why would Gree change their tactics?

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyNerdyGirl View Post
    Hello all,

Thanks for voicing your concerns. I wanted to address this thread before the comments got out of hand. First of all, we do care. We try to change up events and make them better for you, the players. We thought we would try a different type of LTQ because it sounded like fun.

Things to note: YOU DO NOT HAVE TO PAY GOLD OR RESPECT FOR THE ITEMS.

If you complete the "Stanfa Thugs" goal chain, it gives you the item requirement to take down the associated family member. For instance, once you beat up 9 Antonio's Brokers for goal "Stanfa Thugs (2/20)", you are rewarded "Giuseppe's Bullet". This is needed for goal "The Stanfa Family (1/20)" to take out "Giuseppe Stanfa".

If you don't have the item and you try to start "The Stanfa Family (1/20)" without the "Giuseppe's Bullet", the cost for the item is 5 gold OR you can complete "Stanfa Thugs (2/20)" to get the item. There are other items that cost respect to use. A lot of players were asking for ways to spend respect, so we thought it would be nice for them to be able to spend it vs using energy.

We’d really appreciate it if you played through the event and left feedback on this thread so we can make more improvements to the game.
    You obviously missed the few hundreds (if not thousands) posts about that other part when we where asking for use of the respect. They contained words like buildings, weapons, armors, cars, donate to syndicate, speed up building/ upgrade time along with the question where we asked other ways to spend our respect on. If, and I say if, energy where suggested somewhere amongst those multiple posts it wheren´t in many, cause I´ve never seen that myself, and I have been reading on this forum for a year and a half now.
    Last edited by CJ54; 01-17-2014 at 03:23 PM.

Still showing $0 for items. Be nice if this gets fixed!

Oh just stop bloody whining on. It's a game, if it's fun to you then play it. If you get angry about it then it's not fun for you so just stop playing. We're not saving babies here - do whatever makes you happy. And don't get stressed cos you have to wait to get your gold. If you got it earlier would you now be retired and living in the south of France?

how can u choose whether to use gold or respect.,
    [IMG][/IMG]

Leader of REDNECK ASSASSINS - recruiting for top 200wd top 100sa
    349-122-589

I hope you guys can post the reward list for all levels.

Thanks in advance
    Facta Non Verba