Page 1 of 10 123 ... Last

Stanfa Family LTQ/SLTQ

Hey guys! Today at 3pm PST begins a new LTQ/SLTQ with a bit of a different vibe. Here is the grand prize:

and here is how you do it:

So what that means is that you have to commit some serious familicide. But, you have to get geared up first. You can either purchase the items with cash, or take out their thugs to get the items. Once you have all the items, you can start taking out the family itself. Kill em all to get dat sweet sweet Stanfa battle suit!

Sounds fun!
    jk || level 174 || 11.1M
    The Daddy || level 101 || 11.3M

Thank you again for posting this in advance

thank you A&F

Seriously? Gold to hit NPC's? You are out of your mind. I'm not spending gold to do that.

Thank You A&F

Quote Originally Posted by jmeijer View Post
    Seriously? Gold to hit NPC's? You are out of your mind. I'm not spending gold to do that.
    if you would read it, it says you can purchase it with Gold, RP or just hit the thugs with energy..

I Found a Target to pre hit ,,, on the shoreline

You can't hit the family boss unless you have a specific weapon tailored to that family member which costs rp or gold

Correction, their members may drop the weapons, if they don't then you have to purchase
    One shot, one kill, ready to die, but never will!

2 million rp just to hit the final person, you really gone too far now
    We be clubbin: 75th
    Nightlife : 58th

Now Recruiting

Need gold to complete

Quote Originally Posted by Ev0l View Post
    I Found a Target to pre hit ,,, on the shoreline
    Just looking at club district and to beat Giuseppe Stanfa you will need to buy 'Giuseppe's Bullet' for 5 gold...how ridiculous is this going to be when you get to the prestige mode?

I have no problem buying gold to get to the end when it's a supplement (i.e. I need gold to buy extra energy), but when it's an absolute requirement, I find a real problem with that. Just interested to see how long you can go for free.

Quote Originally Posted by swobodams View Post
    Just looking at club district and to beat Giuseppe Stanfa you will need to buy 'Giuseppe's Bullet' for 5 gold...how ridiculous is this going to be when you get to the prestige mode?

I have no problem buying gold to get to the end when it's a supplement (i.e. I need gold to buy extra energy), but when it's an absolute requirement, I find a real problem with that. Just interested to see how long you can go for free.
    Lmao they used my name!!!
    Except they spelled it correctly.... :/

Lol I wonder how much gold that is to purchase the weapon? Can you let us kno A&F?
    One shot, one kill, ready to die, but never will!

2M RP needed for soho. 500 gold needed for midtown.
    Good job guys

Quote Originally Posted by Assault and Flattery View Post
    Hey guys! Today at 3pm PST begins a new LTQ/SLTQ with a bit of a different vibe. Here is the grand prize:

and here is how you do it:

So what that means is that you have to commit some serious familicide. But, you have to get geared up first. You can either purchase the items with gold or RP, or take out their thugs to get the items. Once you have all the items, you can start taking out the family itself. Kill em all to get dat sweet sweet Stanfa battle suit!
    I thought it was swimming with the fishes ltq/sltq??