Page 3 of 10 First 12345 ... Last

So it's going to be a LTQ AND SLTQ

So is more like 4 vaults to do LTQ lol so unless you have a good amount of syndicate members willing to plough cash into Gree coffers SLTQ has no chance
    Last edited by Turbomatic; 01-17-2014 at 01:17 PM.

How can this game be listed as a "free game" in the App Store??? This event has taken free out of the game! I can see spending gold to complete an event but for you to have to spend 5 gold bars on the first level??? That's not free! You can't even get free gold from videos. It says they aren't available.

Oy vey I'm confused!

It'll become more clear once it starts I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyNerdyGirl View Post
    Hello all,

Thanks for voicing your concerns. I wanted to address this thread before the comments got out of hand. First of all, we do care. We try to change up events and make them better for you, the players. We thought we would try a different type of LTQ because it sounded like fun.

Things to note: YOU DO NOT HAVE TO PAY GOLD OR RESPECT FOR THE ITEMS.

If you complete the "Stanfa Thugs" goal chain, it gives you the item requirement to take down the associated family member. For instance, once you beat up 9 Antonio's Brokers for goal "Stanfa Thugs (2/20)", you are rewarded "Giuseppe's Bullet". This is needed for goal "The Stanfa Family (1/20)" to take out "Giuseppe Stanfa".

If you don't have the item and you try to start "The Stanfa Family (1/20)" without the "Giuseppe's Bullet", the cost for the item is 5 gold OR you can complete "Stanfa Thugs (2/20)" to get the item. There are other items that cost respect to use. A lot of players were asking for ways to spend respect, so we thought it would be nice for them to be able to spend it vs using energy.

We’d really appreciate it if you played through the event and left feedback on this thread so we can make more improvements to the game.
    FAO EVERYONE

as the nice lady said, shut up and wait for the event TO EVEN START before crying like little babies about it.

its like a crèche for 7 year old rejects at times in here.
    I don't care if you agree with my opinion, its my opinion so move on and find someone who cares.

rough stats:- level 257 - 9att 4.5def - 322mil iph

Hello all,

Thanks for voicing your concerns. I wanted to address this thread before the comments got out of hand. First of all, we do care. We try to change up events and make them better for you, the players. We thought we would try a different type of LTQ because it sounded like fun.

If you complete the "Stanfa Thugs" goal chain, it gives you the item requirement to take down the associated family member. For instance, once you beat up 9 Antonio's Brokers for goal "Stanfa Thugs (2/20)", you are rewarded "Giuseppe's Bullet". This is needed for goal "The Stanfa Family (1/20)" to take out "Giuseppe Stanfa".

If you don't have the item and you try to start "The Stanfa Family (1/20)" without the "Giuseppe's Bullet", the cost for the item is 5 gold OR you can complete "Stanfa Thugs (2/20)" to get the item. There are other items that cost respect to use. A lot of players were asking for ways to spend respect, so we thought it would be nice for them to be able to spend it vs using energy.

We’d really appreciate it if you played through the event and left feedback on this thread so we can make more improvements to the game.
    so you dont think that the energy requirement is already 10 times to high without adding this too? of course we have to buy gold!!!!
    We be clubbin: 75th
    Nightlife : 58th

Now Recruiting

that makes a lot of sense..let me clarify for those with comprehension issues...if you want to pre-hit and beat it before it starts then you have to use gold..or wait until it actually starts and you'll get the needed items as you complete the goals. Cheaters never win unless they use gold..i tried.

I was typing my reply to the thread when you posted this, I wonder how the drop rate will be for non gold users as some levels of players would not have the amount of RP that have been stated. If it has been done for instant like a mark takes 3x56 energy you defo get the item or you can get it for 5 gold fair enough but if I have to kill the mark like 10 times the 3 x56 to get a item then it's wrong

Thank you mod for replying to the thread. But Why does the items say $0 if they really cost something I would really like my respect points since I had no idea This was even going on

ohh a new mod!
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly's Voice View Post
    Gay syndicate you say? Been there, done that. 2013 called, it wants the Molly Maguires back.

Whatever those drops to save the energy .. it will still need over 2k gold to complete the 2nd part based on eergy requirements alone (besides doing the first part for the loot to drop)

If you buy an item with respect, let say the one needed for elite 20, do you get a second one when you complete the goal that gives you the item?

Now I remember why I quit reading these boards. The negativity is intollerable. Gree is coming out with a new event AND allowing us to use worthless RPs. So it seems like they did listen to our comments. Also, they pre-announced it for us too. A sincere Thank You.

Let's all stop complaining until the event is rolled out.

What about respect items. Some members used respect to boost stats to do maximum damage on the raid boss. Can you get these items by hitting the thugs as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Hound Dog View Post

Let's all stop complaining until the event is rolled out.
    if the event isnt out already where did my 2 million respect go! If they dont want People starting it early why do they put the npcs in the game early and better yet why do they say it cost $0 if it really cost 2million

Hello all,

ah, interesting approach, thanks for the clarification