Confused

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Confused

Post Count

Confused

Ive went to raid bases with stats in there one and two million suggestion a well developed base,i find only one building on there base which is on a large are but nothing else are they using some type of stealth cheat

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Griffin4 View Post
    Ive went to raid bases with stats in there one and two million suggestion a well developed base,i find only one building on there base which is on a large are but nothing else are they using some type of stealth cheat
    This is a retired player who must've sold all his buildings, donated cash to faction and deleted game...there's a lot of them out there

Post Count
    OK, I think what I read is that you are out raiding? Then you get to someones base with stats of 2 million or 3 million? And you feel the these stats would warrant a well developed base, with good buildings? But when you get there, all you see is one building? And you think they are using some kind of stealth cheat to what, hide their buildings?

Note - While seeing only one building, usually the command center as it is the only building that cant be sold, is usually a sign that the person has sold off their base and quit the game. As for the stats, the remaining stats would always depend on what their stats were before they sold off. I wouldn't worry too much about that. If you look at the IPH though, if they have a 10 mil IPH and only the command center, I might be a little more concerned. But just right now. Who knows what the future holds regarding IPH, maybe in 10 months, boosts and bonuses would effect the command center as much to be 10 mil all on its own.
    Last edited by SGT Rud; 01-17-2014 at 06:43 AM.
    Battle is the most magnificent competition in which a human being can indulge. It brings out all that is best; it removes all that is base. All men are afraid in battle. The coward is the one who lets his fear overcome his sense of duty. Duty is the essence of manhood.

Post Count
    Thanks guys that explains a lot many many thanks

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    my brain hurts....

Post Count
    It's the cloak, I'm sure of it! Dem Pirates been using that for years now! They buy them pink trees and place them around their base and the buildings just disappear!

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Fl@sh View Post
    It's the cloak, I'm sure of it! Dem Pirates been using that for years now! They buy them pink trees and place them around their base and the buildings just disappear!
    naaah, pirates arent that powerful. They get invisible win to get the ultimate prize like I've read. But building dissapearing, thats something overpowerful for everyone