GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: customer service?

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

customer service?

Does anyone answer the tickets anymore? I've had several tickets in since this past weekend and nothing in response! Wondering whyi even bother playing this game any more.

Very disappointed!!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Well when you put in more than one ticket, it kinda slows the whole process down.. You're only hurting yourself when you make more than one ticket.

Post Count
    Feel free to pm me your ticket numbers and I'll pass them along to the team for you.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    Feel free to pm me your ticket numbers and I'll pass them along to the team for you.
    Sirius, was unable to pm you, my ticket 1290824, please help.. thanks

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Still nothing. 6 days later going into war and not even the decency to reply.
    So tired of this!

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Stmac View Post
    Still nothing. 6 days later going into war and not even the decency to reply.
    So tired of this!
    someone plugged off the autoreplying computer

Post Count

where are my posts? why were they deleted? ??

I posted last week in the forum with regards to serious issue I had and that is still unresolved!

Here is the whole story. ..

On Sunday the 12th Jan (last week) I purchased a vault of gold for which I received a e mail receipt from google play. Believe it or not the gold did NOT credit and I was left with 6 gold as was before the purchase. I made an in game report about this asking to sort this out. On January the 15th I got a reply from one of the agents which I was not satisfied with as it was very vague and didn't seem at all to address the issue or explain anything or reassure me in any kind of way that this is being addressed properly!

I sent a reply asking for more info asking will I be credited or refunded and why is there a delay in sorting this.

I then decided to post on this forum and ask for help with this matter. One of the administrators kindly passed on my ticket number.

On the 16th of jan I received another e mail from Gree (dif agent) asking me for more details (google play order number etc..) which I provided in a reply the same day. I felt that now hopefully this will get sorted quickly.

So far I haven't heard back from Gree.

To my great surprise tonight I wanted to check the thread I posted in but it has disappeared! and my post count has gone down to zero! Yet I posted three posts in that thread! Now this makes me worry! I looked through the tc and I didn't break any rules. I was polite explained my problem and that was all. Can any mod or administrator plz tell me why it was deleted? Are they trying to sweep this under the carpet and hope I will just go away? This has really upset me!

Unfortunately for me google play make it very clear that in game purchase Issues need to be resolved directly with provider.

So now what? Can any of the mods plz shed some light and clarify why?

Thanks in advance,

Ivez

Post Count
    Sirius, is there anyway you could please get them to respond sooner to my issue? I received an e mail from them the day you passed on my ticket number asking me for some details which I provided to them but not heard since. I am also really not sure why my previous posts were deleted please let me know if I'm breaking and forum rules.

This is a genuine issue! I don't want to waist my time or gree's with legal pursuit. I know its only 60 odd pounds but its the principle that matters to me. I paid for gold and it was not credited to my account.

Thanks so much!

Ivez

Lurker
    Post Count

account transfer and no response

I have sent a ticket on the eighth about my transfer a week later got a email saying they was going to help I Told them what was they asked within 5 mins of getting the email but haven't heard anything about it I really would like my account to be transferred soon i'm the leader of my faction and this put us back this war. Would be great if I could get some help thanks

Player Experience
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Skysohigh View Post
    Sirius, was unable to pm you, my ticket 1290824, please help.. thanks
    I believe that one of the agents from Customer Support has transferred over your account, can you please confirm this?

Thanks!

Lurker
    Post Count

Same problem

It's been over 10 days for me and I can't get the decency of a return email to resolve my issue, despite spending hundreds of dollars on gold this year. Terrible customer service. Gree has lost my business for good.

Player Experience
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rauly31 View Post
    It's been over 10 days for me and I can't get the decency of a return email to resolve my issue, despite spending hundreds of dollars on gold this year. Terrible customer service. Gree has lost my business for good.
    I am sorry to hear about this. Please provide the ticket # and we will pass that over to Support.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tardavic View Post
    I believe that one of the agents from Customer Support has transferred over your account, can you please confirm this?

Thanks!
    Sorry I didn't come back to check the info, yes I got it back but unfortunately only for 4 days time, this morning my account was back to the temporary account! Unbelievable! Report had send , below is what I had send:

*Ticket number #1317192Dear Gree, why you put back me to the this temporary account ? this account was setup when my previous account was lost " Skysohigh 241211602", you had transferred me back just before the war just before war start and now you put me to this "Skysuperhigh" 824495486!?*Please transfer me back to Skysohigh 241 211 602 ASAP, LTQ ia waiting for me, thanks.
    *P/s : previous account transferred was done by Mr R[/I]
    Last edited by Skysohigh; 01-22-2014 at 06:47 PM.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Its been 13 days in total since ticket and nothing. I just would like my account to be transferred and nothing else please help...

Consistent Contributor Pee-Wee Herman's Avatar
    Post Count
    I believe " customer service " is not real in GREE's world