0% open case percentage with weak internet connection?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 0% open case percentage with weak internet connection?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

0% open case percentage with weak internet connection?

Opening a case with weak connection doesnt make my collected cases drop and its always SBLNT, and if I use gold its a mafia member. Anyone else experiencing his problem, and fixes?
    Quote Originally Posted by N41LZ View Post
    Gree you have made a big mistake, 1 Uzi should cost 100 Gold, not 5

And the event should be 12 hours only...
    You giving us too much bro, like a restaurant giving out large messy portionsss

If you have a strong enough connection to connect with the game, you're getting the same percentage chance everyone else has. If you're not connected, you're not actually getting anything but you aren't spending anything either.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I agree with CJ in theory but in reality it has always been like that for me or maybe non stop coincidences for many many case events. Poor signal gets SBLNT but at home with hi speed wifi I successfully open cases at a very decent percentage. (On IOS and Android)

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    hey i think your just unlucky so far i got. Nothing for hours and then 5 in a row
    We be clubbin: 75th
    Nightlife : 58th

Now Recruiting

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    No I think the OP is on to something.

I've only had 1 or 2 instances in my entire history playing this game where I've gotten an open during lag.

To determine you'd have to see how many seconds before the request gets refreshed or dropped - perhaps a refreshed request (retry) guarantees a BLNT

I make sure to open crates in an area with good connection
    Last edited by GucciMane; 01-17-2014 at 02:03 AM.
    proud owner of toy box

Proud retired ex-member of Original Syn and Legen...dary.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    If you have a strong enough connection to connect with the game, you're getting the same percentage chance everyone else has. If you're not connected, you're not actually getting anything but you aren't spending anything either.
    Aren't the odds of the fist case opening something like 97% - 99.7% or something? Shouldn't the fact that there are players with 5+ consecutive failed cash openings disprove this?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Still At Second View Post
    Aren't the odds of the fist case opening something like 97% - 99.7% or something? Shouldn't the fact that there are players with 5+ consecutive failed cash openings disprove this?
    i had 7 sblnt with cash opening before i got my bricks, id love to see a percentage break down from gree, i personally think they start at 20% and lower from there
    We be clubbin: 75th
    Nightlife : 58th

Now Recruiting

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GucciMane View Post
    No I think the OP is on to something.

I've only had 1 or 2 instances in my entire history playing this game where I've gotten an open during lag.

To determine you'd have to see how many seconds before the request gets refreshed or dropped - perhaps a refreshed request (retry) guarantees a BLNT

I make sure to open crates in an area with good connection
    It's certainly tempting to agree with the OP. I live in a rural area and with very few exceptions my luck with case events has been total rubbish. So much so that I don't even bother with many of them, and the others only if I "accidentally" collect some cases doing another quest.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Banned
    Post Count
    I think there might be something to this, I always wondered why I never get any succesful openings on my 3G or when I am in a weak 4G area. At home or at any wifi my rate drasticly increase, and that has been the case since .... well, in all case events I have been on.

Maybe it is nothing, but itīs a strange coinsident if not.

We are talking about atleast 1.5k attempt to open during the case events all together.

Will start collecting the data and see where it ends up with.