Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

Quote Originally Posted by SomethingStrange View Post
    Perks that were quality of life though might be nice. Extra armor slots for example.
    Extra armor slots..yes please, so important.

I do agree increasing armor slots and freinds slots would be cool.
    Eeh yeah haha
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

Quote Originally Posted by Kangaroeland View Post
    You know eunuch most of your points are valid but everything you suggest is a huge favor for the #1 guild and not so much for all others. I personally dislike how easy epics are gained by fusion nowadays and even tho i failed to get an epic 3-4 times in a gw (and again stuck in the chase now) id say give 2-10 a good epic or lesser epic+ and give 11-25 a decent epic or real good ****+. I hardly play any arena but anyone i fight has 3 epics. Used to be real happy with my maelstrom blaze and moon from chests, now everyone has them.

But those reload perks for #1 would make the game ridiculously unbalanced. I do agree increasing armor slots and freinds slots would be cool. This game needs more content more then anything. LTQ's new area's or a total new version of content (guild eb's?)

Sorry if its ill worded or anything, not native english.
    xoxo
    The only one I see as overpowered is arena energy regen time.

You know eunuch most of your points are valid but everything you suggest is a huge favor for the #1 guild and not so much for all others. I personally dislike how easy epics are gained by fusion nowadays and even tho i failed to get an epic 3-4 times in a gw (and again stuck in the chase now) id say give 2-10 a good epic or lesser epic+ and give 11-25 a decent epic or real good ****+. I hardly play any arena but anyone i fight has 3 epics. Used to be real happy with my maelstrom blaze and moon from chests, now everyone has them.

But those reload perks for #1 would make the game ridiculously unbalanced. I do agree increasing armor slots and freinds slots would be cool. This game needs more content more then anything. LTQ's new area's or a total new version of content (guild eb's?)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eunuchorn View Post
    The problem we have here are people who have no chance of getting top 25, thinking the reward scheme will affect them. This whole I took a break & couldn't go back because those darn top 10 guilds just keep getting stronger is LUDICROUS. The rewards for top 1250 guilds in KA sucks. Guild #1 might get 300k stats, 25: 100k, 100: 50k, 1250: 5k. Guess what, there's a lot more than 1200 guilds in that game. If you are a free player, accept that Gree doesn't care about you & stop trying to compare yourself w/ those of us that do (whether you approve of spending money on a game or not)

This is the response I'm seeing when talking about 5% faster recharge for PAYING PLAYERS.

"YOU MIGHT GET TO 60 KILLS W/O SPENDING 80 or more gems on EE every week! THAT'S NOT FAIR BECAUSE I CAN'T GET PAST KILL 30 & IM ALMOST LVL.100!"
    - everyone in this thread

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...e-Life-of-CJ54
    Quote Originally Posted by quantumace View Post
    I never said a player in a top 1250 guild was at a disadvantage to a player in a top 10 guild because of the rewards. Being in a top 1250 guild is so far away from a top 10 guild, that they are basically playing different games. Why the hell would I compare them? The same goes for free vs gem spenders, if I decided not to spend money on gems, I would never expect to be at the same level as those that do. I really don't understand why you felt the need to start comparing things that are so different.

What I did say, was that if a player missed a few events, they would have a hard time getting back to the same level they were at before. If a top 10 player missed the rewards from a few events, they would have a hard time catching up to the stats of the other top 10 players that received those rewards. If a top 500 player missed the rewards from a few events, they would have a hard time catching up to the stats of the other top 500 players that received those rewards. This was to illustrate the level of stat inflation that was occurring. There is a certain level of rewards that are available to everyone at your tier, regardless of what tier you are in.

Now, here is the main point, those rewards are cumulative, and they increase each event. Using your scoring model the #1 guild received a reward 3 times larger than the #25 guild, and that puts them at an advantage for the next event. If the #1 guild wins the second event, they receive another reward 3 times larger than the #25 guild. At this point, #1 has received rewards of 600k stats, and #25 received a 200k stat bump. In war 3, #1 receives 500k stats and a 10% bonus to gold production, #25 receives 150k stats and a 5% reduction to crafting times. By this point, rewards make up the majority of the stats for each guild, so the #25 guild can't make up much ground by building stats through normal gameplay. As more fixed bonuses are rewarded, the top guild receives even more advantage in purchasing guild bonuses. With each event, the gap between each tier increases, and the rewards and bonuses keep piling up.

The difference in K&D, is that at most you can use 3 armors at a time. By the 4th event, the #1 guild will have 3 superior armors to the #25 guild. They will have a clear cut advantage, but it is limited to 3 armors at a time. In other games, it would be the equivalent of the #1 guild using 4 knights at a time while everyone else uses 3. Pretty soon it gets rather pointless. In the last Modern War event, the #1 team scored twice as many points as #3, and three times as many as #10. The gap between these teams are enormous, and stat inflation is just increasing that gap. In K&D they keep releasing new armors that are better than everything before them, but the increase is much more gradual.

If you want to be able to buy your way to #1, and look at everyone else getting farther behind every day, thats fine. I just don't find that very rewarding. I would rather keep the field a little tighter, and more competitive. That is why I have started playing K&D more than the other games.
    Cry me a fricken river. The dude I quoted misquoted you then. I'm still straining to see how faster AE/EE or better heal pots will help us win every war? You people are astounding. Go play call of duty w/o perks & starting gun then QQ about dying. Buy my way to the top of what? I was 35 on boss leaderboard, did kill 61 & jumped to 28. Well if top 25 is mostly my guild, I'm pretty sure minor boosts & extra space to hold my 20 nemesis armors aren't gonna give me more of an edge over other players than Ive already got. You think giving away a ton of comb+ & epics isn't gonna exponentially increase the divide? Riight

Other than that you were disagreeing w/ me then repeating more or less the same points. Or making points that my points already inferred or assumed.

If I'm paying money for this game, why shouldn't I get perks that free players who happen to be in ok guilds or better can't get?
    Best part of being one of the longest term players in a growing community?

Having the same argument with new f*cking idiots.

I skimmed the whole thread but did anyone mention diminishing returns from single knight farming? That could be a nice way to encourage people to look for different opponents. Something like -10% every fight past the first. Or maybe +10% defense every fight past the first. Just a thought.

And, yeah, the "leach" knights is about enough to make me quit the game entirely.

Quote Originally Posted by bentx2 View Post
    I skimmed the whole thread but did anyone mention diminishing returns from single knight farming? That could be a nice way to encourage people to look for different opponents. Something like -10% every fight past the first. Or maybe +10% defense every fight past the first. Just a thought.

And, yeah, the "leach" knights is about enough to make me quit the game entirely.
    Check my war changes poll thread

I was too lazy to read through all the pages so I don't know if this has been said, but I think a good idea would be allowing the GM to set a guild war point requirement for the wars. Just have a fusion blitz tab and a 3 day war tab where they can set a certain amount of points per war. And any player who doesn't reach the entered score requirement just doesn't recieve the rewards at the end of the war. I think that would solve the whole leeching problem. Anyone else think this is a good or bad idea? Feel free to criticize if need be. I'd just like to hear other people's takes on this.
    Guild- Habitual Offenders
    Guild Sentinel
    Level 141
    LINE: swarpz
    Armours:
    -Arborsteel Vanguard+ (maxed)
    -Beastmaster Battlegear+ (maxed)
    -Tectonic Mantle+ (maxed)
    -Aegis of Sky Majesty (maxed)
    -Maelstrom Irons (maxed)
    -Beastmaster Battlegear (maxed)
    -Tectonic Mantle (maxed)

I agree 100% Swarpz with that idea. I was actually on my way to post something similar and saw your post. It would be nice not to have to worry about leechers anymore and I'm sure it wouldn't be too hard to implement something like that into the game.

Maelstrom Irons 99/99
    Sky Majesty 99/99
    Arborsteel Vanguard 99/99
    Beastmaster 99/99
    Moontide Platemail 99/99
    Tectonic Mantle 99/99
    Blazeborne Vanguard 99/99
    Northerners 99/99

Quote Originally Posted by X_Swarpz_X View Post
    I was too lazy to read through all the pages so I don't know if this has been said, but I think a good idea would be allowing the GM to set a guild war point requirement for the wars. Just have a fusion blitz tab and a 3 day war tab where they can set a certain amount of points per war. And any player who doesn't reach the entered score requirement just doesn't recieve the rewards at the end of the war. I think that would solve the whole leeching problem. Anyone else think this is a good or bad idea? Feel free to criticize if need be. I'd just like to hear other people's takes on this.
    More threads per page & more posts per thread FTW.
    Why is everyone too freaking stupid to ever go through "settings".
    http://www.funzio.com/forum/profile.php?do=editoptions

Point req is a bad idea & will never happen. All it can do is auto eject ppl after a war. Would you not do this yourself?

Being able to kick ppl, add ppl, or change guild leadership around during a war will also never happen. There are innumerable ways this could be abused to screw other players on a whim.

Go back years of forums in every single Gree game & you will find a constant stream of ppl asking for this, & for HC only war declare.

IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN.

Plz stop bringing it up & plz stop voting.
    Last edited by Eunuchorn; 01-19-2014 at 02:49 PM.

Or maybe you just grow to be the biggest idiot of them all. Now I dont mean to insult you but since you felt like starting of like that... im a paying player sure I dont use as many gems as you but I score between 75 and 200k every guild war. Not very impressive to you maybe but for me thats a lot. I dont expect to close the gap with top players nor do I want gree to help me. I do want a fair game so free players dont get my chest epics and you dont get a energy reload bonus no matter how much money you put in. Or to go all the way with ****ty comparisons: no matter how much you level in cod you dont get rewarded an aimbot.
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

Or maybe you just grow to be the biggest idiot of them all. Now I dont mean to insult you but since you felt like starting of like that... im a paying player sure I dont use as many gems as you but I score between 75 and 200k every guild war. Not very impressive to you maybe but for me thats a lot. I dont expect to close the gap with top players nor do I want gree to help me. I do want a fair game so free players dont get my chest epics and you dont get a energy reload bonus no matter how much money you put in. Or to go all the way with ****ty comparisons: no matter how much you level in cod you dont get rewarded an aimbot.
    Try reading through all the links I shared to threads I've started before responding.
    Hint: It's in a different thread with everyone beating the same dead horse. Do you read through other threads?

Kthxbai

More threads per page & more posts per thread FTW.
    Why is everyone too freaking stupid to ever go through "settings".
    http://www.funzio.com/forum/profile.php?do=editoptions

Point req is a bad idea & will never happen. All it can do is auto eject ppl after a war. Would you not do this yourself?

Being able to kick ppl, add ppl, or change guild leadership around during a war will also never happen. There are innumerable ways this could be abused to screw other players on a whim.

Go back years of forums in every single Gree game & you will find a constant stream of ppl asking for this, & for HC only war declare.

IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN.

Plz stop bringing it up & plz stop voting.
    I do wish they had a point history section for players.

Quote Originally Posted by knightsanddraggings View Post
    I do wish they had a point history section for players.
    I had posted that somewhere as well, we need a War profile with detailed player stats. It's all there just not being accessed & shown to us.

Arena matching should be done based on total past war points