Epic Boss - Gemello - Quest Info - Page 7

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Epic Boss - Gemello - Quest Info

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lys View Post
    Welp, ain't this dandy. I kind of want to get at least one drop of myself, yet every level 100 boss I kill it's +500 EXP. Oh boy, what to do, what to do... And apparently, bonuses don't stack outside of the unit rewards from these guild related dailies, as my two Gemello dragons only provide the boost once. Oh well. Love that programming.
    Of course not, bonuses have never stacked unless specifically stated like in these daily boss guild events. If you get your Gemello to stack I'd like for my Templar knights to stack too please.

no one is unraidable.

MoC Officer in Kingdom Age

MoC Officer in Dragon Realms

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Person View Post
    Of course not, bonuses have never stacked unless specifically stated like in these daily boss guild events. If you get your Gemello to stack I'd like for my Templar knights to stack too please.
    Hey, Person. Quit dropping from these lv 100 bosses I'm killing, trying to get myself here!

On a more serious note, I recall the whole bonuses not stacking discussion, but was under the impression that when they introduced the Lich with the CP bonus they removed that aspect. I sent in a ticket, if I get mine to stack somehow I'll PM you or something so you can send in a ticket too.
    KA - Lys - ID 176-137-752

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidtheBoo View Post
    Yay! My sent in name had become the kill 100 and 5times daily prize, unfortunately I can't get it myself....
    david the boo drop prize after lvl 25
    Join the kingdom giants 789-864-115
    Join hero quest 884-824-165

Post Count
    On a more serious note, I recall the whole bonuses not stacking discussion, but was under the impression that when they introduced the Lich with the CP bonus they removed that aspect. I sent in a ticket, if I get mine to stack somehow I'll PM you or something so you can send in a ticket too.
    The daily guild quest epic boss prizes were the first units to have stacking bonuses. Before then, they made it sound like it was impossible to stack if you sent in a ticket about your two same units not adding. But the daily guild quest epic boss prizes proved that they very well can make same-unit boosts stack, it is only that they choose NOT to do so unless they feel like it. My 2 Templar Champions still only count one bonus. The duplicate Individual Rank War Prizes DO stack, however, I have heard.

It is absolutely not a matter of being unable to stack, quite clearly, and yet they do not allow the ones they don't feel like stacking stack. It stinks IMO. But that's Gree for you.
    Last edited by Zenobia; 01-21-2014 at 04:34 PM.

All your manor are belong to us.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    The daily guild quest epic boss prizes were the first units to have stacking bonuses. Before then, they made it sound like it was impossible to stack if you sent in a ticket about your two same units not adding. But the daily guild quest epic boss prizes proved that they very well can make same-unit boosts stack, it is only that they choose NOT to do so unless they feel like it. My 2 Templar Champions still only count one bonus. The duplicate Individual Rank War Prizes DO stack, however, I have heard.

It is absolutely not a matter of being unable to stack, quite clearly, and yet they do not allow the ones they don't feel like stacking stack. It stinks IMO. But that's Gree for you.
    Zenobia, you're talking to the person who got Customer Service to give 1,000 free gems to after some exchanging of e-mails... I'll see what arm twisting I can pull off this time, lol! And your point is very valid, so they should be able to have said bonuses properly stack with just a few line changes, if even that. So, arm twisting has started.

Post Count
    Flame flame flame...ouch still on fire! Flame flame
    Get me outta here I'm famous !

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I didn't realize they don't stack and there is no reason that they shouldn't, the attack and defense stack, there is NOTHING that denotes the bonus is treated differently. That bonus and the assumption it would stack were a reason our small non elite guild pushed so hard to complete it for 5 days, our first time as doing so.

Post Count
    The daily reward units do stack, I was referring to Gemello's bonus and Zenobia and Person were referring to other units whose bonuses don't stack right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiloh View Post
    I didn't realize they don't stack and there is no reason that they shouldn't, the attack and defense stack, there is NOTHING that denotes the bonus is treated differently. That bonus and the assumption it would stack were a reason our small non elite guild pushed so hard to complete it for 5 days, our first time as doing so.

Post Count
    Welp, ain't this dandy. I kind of want to get at least one drop of myself, yet every level 100 boss I kill it's +500 EXP. Oh boy, what to do, what to do... And apparently, bonuses don't stack outside of the unit rewards from these guild related dailies, as my two Gemello dragons only provide the boost once. Oh well. Love that programming.
    Do you get the Gemello Dragon each time you kill the lvl 100 boss?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post

Please remind me of the Templar Champion boost?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Zepson View Post
    Do you get the Gemello Dragon each time you kill the lvl 100 boss?
    No, just the once from the quest. However, I was given one at the start of the event for winning the contest to create this Epic Boss, so I actually ended up with two of the units in the end.

Also, repeat killing level 100s gives me 1,000 exp... so glad I got all the unit drops I wanted within a few repeat kills.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by larrydavid View Post
    +20% Raid Gold Payout...
    That'd be nice to double up on for sure.

Post Count
    No, just the once from the quest. However, I was given one at the start of the event for winning the contest to create this Epic Boss, so I actually ended up with two of the units in the end.
    Ah OK, thanks for answering, appreciate it. There is one with your name on it if I'm not mistaken...

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by larrydavid View Post
    +20% raid gold

I got my first Templar Champion a loooooong time ago, by completing an event that not many did. Much later it appeared in the middle of a quest, very cheaply gotten, so suddenly everyone has one, and I get nada for my second one. A ticket was sent. The response implied that they cannot make units stack. The truth later proved to be they chose not stack those units and screw over those who put the effort in to win the unit early on.

All your manor are belong to us.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Zepson View Post
    Ah OK, thanks for answering, appreciate it. There is one with your name on it if I'm not mistaken...
    Yeah, that's where I kept killing 100s till I got it... the drop rates on the top tier units were miserable, I got 1 from 81-100, then had to kill another 8 Lv 100 bosses to get the one named after me. Oh vanity, I love you... lol! Was nice to see a lot of players with units named after them this time around, although there was one for one of their Customer Service reps too. I liked this Epic Boss a lot, and the fact that our boosted attack was finally used was part of that reason, lol.